Guest viewing is limited

Thai streetwalkers in Shin Okubo

Posthuman

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently passed through an area in Shin Okubo where there are streetwalkers of various nationalities. I saw some Thai women who seemed quite attractive (though a bit older). Does anyone have any recent experiences with these women?

I’ve recently passed through an area in Shin Okubo where there are streetwalkers of various nationalities. I saw some Thai women who seemed quite attractive (though a bit older). Does anyone have any recent experiences with these women?

Rugby World Cup starts in 3 weeks time ..... so I would be surprised if they are around for much longer. Just read a story where the police and fire department did a pre-RWC sweep of sex businesses in Kumagaya, Saitama in advance of three games being hosted in Kumagaya.

There's usually streetwalkers in Shin Okubo. Even if they disappear for a minute, they reappear later.

But why do it? Streetwalkers in Japan are like streetwalkers anywhere else - something to be avoided.

Why do it? First of all, you cut out the middle man. Second, some look pretty good. (I thought)

Why do it? First of all, you cut out the middle man. Second, some look pretty good. (I thought)
Well you cut out the middle man with our fine ladies here at TAG too. I suspect the price range won’t be the same though but if that’s your main motivation... :D

Can you be a bit more specific where in Shin Okubo ? That place is always busy with people walking close to the station... are you talking about right from station and left at the family mart near a LH ??

Can you be a bit more specific where in Shin Okubo ? That place is always busy with people walking close to the station... are you talking about right from station and left at the family mart near a LH ??

I have no experience with SW’s or know much about the current situation ( I was surprised to read there was a return of streetwalkers as I thought most controlling factors would discourage their return esp. with the upcoming Rugby World Cup and 2020 Olympics. IMO there is more of a public health safety issue as well as an overall physical safety issue for johns/punters... plus, there’s always the increased probability you may not get what you’re expecting - not just increased STD risk but sometimes, an extra penis!)

But to partially answer your question, a screenshot showing love hotels between shin Okubo station and shinjuku 3 chrome station:

2vlUPe4.jpg

Ahhhh OK.. I thought you meant closer to Shin Okubo which was a surprise for me, but in that part of Shinjuku san chome it's not uncommon.... well if you can't spot a ladyboy... then that's on you... (or others that can't tell the difference) :D

We'll let this information remain here - but officially, we strongly discourage this practice for the obvious safety & health reasons that come with the territory.
There are plenty of providers available without having to approach streetwalkers.

Ahhhh OK.. I thought you meant closer to Shin Okubo which was a surprise for me, but in that part of Shinjuku san chome it's not uncommon.... well if you can't spot a ladyboy... then that's on you... (or others that can't tell the difference) :D

Actually I’m not sure if that is what the OP meant. It could also be the cluster of LH indicated here:

I know it sounds prudish or paranoid but I wouldn’t recommend any friend, and certainly a tourist, to consider SW’s for the obvious safety risks. And, it’s not great for SW’s either if they get hit up or mugged by johns or local yakuza. Neither party is likely to seek recourse from LEO.

TAG is an excellent resource for vetted providers including independents. And, using those resources protects both punters and CSW’s too.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I was just touted by some Thai streetwalkers around Shin Okubo as I was heading home from a dinner earlier yesterday. Thought if anyone else on TAG would know about them, so Im glad to see this thread. There were 4-5 of them just along the one street I walked through. It was near Okubo hospital and the APA hotel, since people above are wondering were the location seems to be. I know there's varying levels of opinion on SW, but I hope this helps keep info flowing!

Reactions: SugoiBoy