Guest viewing is limited

Thank you so much for a Bliss Out experience

Genki2020

TAG Member
Reaction score
I must be honest, I have been lurking on this forum for a while and enjoy the different kind of conversations you all post here. Last saturday I finally went to Bliss Out. Due to the xxyyzz-topic it was all very good to find the place and I knew how to behave and what to expect. With my friend I had an amazing time there and we enjoyed it both a lot. It is clean, professional and seeing other couples make love next to us or a guy giving us a compliment of our love making was awesome. So, maybe this is a bit weird to post, but maybe a good change of topics of single guys looking for girls to join. Again, been lurking here for a while ;). I look forward to go back there and enjoy more time.

Reactions: scrying and rikkun
It only took you nearly 2 years to make your first post. Congrats.

Glad you had a good time at BO! Thanks for sharing, it gives encouragement to others.

I must be honest, I have been lurking on this forum for a while and enjoy the different kind of conversations you all post here. Last saturday I finally went to Bliss Out. Due to the xxyyzz-topic it was all very good to find the place and I knew how to behave and what to expect. With my friend I had an amazing time there and we enjoyed it both a lot. It is clean, professional and seeing other couples make love next to us or a guy giving us a compliment of our love making was awesome. So, maybe this is a bit weird to post, but maybe a good change of topics of single guys looking for girls to join. Again, been lurking here for a while ;). I look forward to go back there and enjoy more time.
Thank you for the information.
I’m actually new to all of this scene but actually I’m looking for a playful girl so if you have any leads on that please let me know also.

About the club that you went to I wonder is it possible to meet people....
And do you think that to women can go there or must be one woman and one man?

I know two men are not permitted however.
Once inside do you think it’s a place to meet another woman and is it possible to have a female male female situation.

Sure everything is possible but I’m just curious on your opinion and your experiences too thank you so much.

Also isn’t it true that you swap your partner with another couple is it possible to keep your partner and just add another couple to your situation?

Anyways just curious and thank you so much

Once inside do you think it’s a place to meet another woman and is it possible to have a female male female situation.

Sure everything is possible but I’m just curious on your opinion and your experiences too thank you so much.

Also isn’t it true that you swap your partner with another couple is it possible to keep your partner and just add another couple to your situation?

You can generally swap or have a group thing going on so long as everyone is agreement.

Its really nice to read a post from a grateful person . So many just ask/want/take and do not even think about being grateful and provide some feedback. The xxyyzz post on BO is a true act of love for newcomers: it has all the information necessary.