Guest viewing is limited

Thanks a lot F'n losers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack doe

good times of life
Reaction score
Hey, all you F'n GAIJIN A-HOLES!!!

So, decided to see my regular girl at .....health delivery. But was denied due to some incident she had with a foreign customer. Trying to get extra out of her and doing some other things.

I had a good relation with the provider for the past 2 years. Along comes one of you F'N GAIJIN A-HOLES messing it up for the rest of us here.

GOT TO SOAPLAND IF YOU WANT THE PSY!!! NOT HEALTH DELIVERY!!!!!! OR BETTER YET DON'T COME TO JAPAN OR LEAVE JAPAN.

Sorry to hear about that. It sucks when those things happen (and it does indeed happen). Hopefully sometime in the near future you might be able to reconnect with that provider and continue developing that good relationship.

OP , sorry to hear about that as well ... Out of curiosity . .. If you have been using the provider for 2 years and it sounds like the same girl over this time period then I would think you have established credibility with the establishment ...
I get that it's easier to say no Gaijin for them. . And that sucks terribly ...Have had it happen to me as well ..
Assume you don't have direct contact with the girl too ...

Karma will catch up with the douchebag(s) that spoiled ur honey pot ..

Maybe provide the shop name advising no Gaijin to help rectify the matter quicker . .

Reactions: bichan2
I get you're upset and understandably so, but I'm not sure if yelling at the members on this forum would really accomplish much. I think most of us here already behave ourselves. But yeah, this is a good reminder that the way we act with our providers and shops do matter and may affect others.

Yeah.... assuming since you are a regular you have found your own little niche. Referring to gaijin as the reason your regular fell apart is sad for you.

You’re not Japanese. But you are some kind of Otaku. It’s your own fault for not branching out. You’ve been seeing the same sex workers for 2 years. Everyone has a time limit. You just expired.

Move on to the next.

Psy is a South Korean singer, rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Psy is known domestically for his humorous videos and stage performances, and internationally for his hit single Gangnam Style.
Totally what I thought initially too. And OP is right: if you want Psy don’t be in F’n Japan! Go to F’n Korea, morons!

I can't tell if your trying to be funny or really serious with this. If your serious...

I had a good relation with the provider for the past 2 years.

As in you saw her twice in two years or you saw her weekly for two years? Because it seems to me if you saw her that often and had that good of a relationship that you'd also be on pretty good terms with the people at the shop and that something could be worked out. Heck, I still see girls that have left sex work entirely because we had such a good time together.

I can think of a couple of girls I was very fond of and saw often, but I wouldn't give them my contacts.

Hey, all you F'n GAIJIN A-HOLES!!!

So, decided to see my regular girl at .....health delivery. But was denied due to some incident she had with a foreign customer. Trying to get extra out of her and doing some other things.

I had a good relation with the provider for the past 2 years. Along comes one of you F'N GAIJIN A-HOLES messing it up for the rest of us here.

GOT TO SOAPLAND IF YOU WANT THE PSY!!! NOT HEALTH DELIVERY!!!!!! OR BETTER YET DON'T COME TO JAPAN OR LEAVE JAPAN.

Japan will just become another province of China in about 10 years so I couldn't give a fuck less you giant fucking cunt!

Reactions: JpLove66
Take that negative energy somewhere else

This entire forum is negative energy! Most of the people on here (me included) are toxic as fuck! Are you kidding me?

Read the OP's post? Negative energy there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.