Guest viewing is limited

Thanks a lot F'n losers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something bad went down on the farm?

No, actually the opposite. I enjoy this job and I have friendly and helpful co-workers.

It just seems that I am sort of the pin cushion or pinata of the forum.

Read the OP's post? Negative energy there too.

The whiny post of a member that hardly every posts is of no significance. You, however, seem to be verbally shitting all over this place.

Most of the people on here (me included) are toxic as fuck!

There are very few people on here that are "toxic as fuck". Sure, many of them are annoying, but if I were to meet them in person I reckon that we could at least be civil, but you...

You are just a dick. You seem like one of those people that excuse their assholery by saying shit like "I'm just telling it like it is". Maybe it is all an act, but you come off like Denis Leary (not a compliment).

@TokyoJoeblow
I always wonder how bored you have to be to revive a thread that has been dead for months, in this case about 3.5month. Had you added something of value, but ... I'm pretty sure the OP is long past this incident, maybe even his girl already forgot about foreigners and started to see him again;)

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Nothing, I just hate everyone.
This is just the internet. Its real life that matters. If you hate everyone in real life, then you need an attitude changer. I suggest you try alcohol, exercise, sex, vacation or therapy. Oh, and less time on stupid internet forums too.

Reactions: JpLove66
This is just the internet. Its real life that matters. If you hate everyone in real life, then you need an attitude changer. I suggest you try alcohol, exercise, sex, vacation or therapy. Oh, and less time on stupid internet forums too.

I have sex, go on vacations, have tried bullshit therapy and I drink often, just not as much as you. None of it satisfies my soul I guess haha.

You are always on this forum yourself...

The whiny post of a member that hardly every posts is of no significance. You, however, seem to be verbally shitting all over this place.

There are very few people on here that are "toxic as fuck". Sure, many of them are annoying, but if I were to meet them in person I reckon that we could at least be civil, but you...

You are just a dick. You seem like one of those people that excuse their assholery by saying shit like "I'm just telling it like it is". Maybe it is all an act, but you come off like Denis Leary (not a compliment).

Dennis Leary is just a hack that stole Bill Hicks' jokes.

Bill Hicks is a legend.

I have sex, go on vacations, have tried bullshit therapy and I drink often, just not as much as you. None of it satisfies my soul I guess haha.

You are always on this forum yourself...
OK I give up. I tried to help you, but since you dont want my help, I guess I will go back to giving you shit. It’s more fun for me anyway.

Ya gotta see the looks on peoples faces when I introduce myself as TJB :p:p:p

OK I give up. I tried to help you, but since you dont want my help, I guess I will go back to giving you shit. It’s more fun for me anyway.

You have tried to help me? What is this fiction you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.