Thanks for letting me in, any Hong kongers ?! I’m visiting soon solo, so enticing to see but not sure haha!

Lucalicious

TAG Member
Reaction score
Didn’t even consider delivery health but few months ago saw a YouTube video on soaplands talking on cote deazur, got me interested till I learned about delivery health.
Than it was all down rabbit hole; too much to consume and see. I gave up and randomly thinking of going to みせいじゅく MISEIJUKU ,
So please let me know if this is a fine place, not a rip off.
issue is I’m not a mongerer just curious 👀, in Hong Kong 🇭🇰 bred and born, just tried one time only because I was curious. Same here!
I’m so keen to just get someone from tinder 🔥 and in talk with some already.

Other than that , anything you recommend ?! In all honesty I’m just here for walks and vibes . I have few days off from work so.

Reactions: Alice
Lei ho! You have amazing options in HK with the 141s, why not build up your confidence and experience there first?

Lei ho! You have amazing options in HK with the 141s, why not build up your confidence and experience there first?

Oh actually I’m not a regular , I tried once in HK ,
So Japan makes me interested that’s it. But amazing how many options Japan has;

Reactions: Alice
I’m half Chinese / half Japanese American. When I monger, I always back2back Japan and Hong Kong lol…

I have friends in HK, I love the p4p scene there. If you can get in contact with a good agent, the mainland girls in HK are so damn hot! Like Douyin level 20 to 23 yr olds.

For a beginner Japan experience, try a soapland in Yoshiwara first, it’s basically an autopilot experience. The girl will do most of the initiation work. Just beware, there are an increasing number of places that charge a foreigner tax now.