Thanks & Hi

Bourne

TAG Member
Reaction score
I decided to register today and join up with you folks. Found your link via Google awhile back and I've noticed that things are picking up around here.

Thanks for providing this site and the great information so far. Hopefully, I can give another viewpoint that could help out some folks as well. I've got a few suggestions too, I'll pass those along to one of the staff.

Peace yall!

it does, u need to have 10posts to activate it.

Actually, it has not been announced yet, but the threshold was reduced to five posts instead of ten. Our anti-spammer measures have been working better than expected. :)

Bourne, welcome to the TAG forum. I'll keep your avatar in mind when seeing your posts. :p

~K~

Welcome to the forum, Bourne. I'm new here myself, but there's lots of useful info here, hope it helps you (and you help all of us). :)

Welcome to the forum, Bourne. I'm new here myself, but there's lots of useful info here, hope it helps you (and you help all of us). :)

Oooh! Pressure! I'm looking through so of my older stuff to see if anything is of any value. If not, next weekend should bring something to the table.

Welcome Bourne!

Can't help but want to call you Jason, haha.

Thanks all!

I just noticed that my PM box is open now. yay!

Who's the best to contact for some suggestions?

What is the membership like from the Yokota area? Any lifestylers here in teh area? Also going to be in Tokyo forthe week of 7-11 Feb. Anyone looking to meet and hang out? Open minded here. Just Discrete

Bourne... you owe us some detailed reports I believe?

Get busy man!