Thanks in advance...

Chipchip

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi new here and benefitting from the years of wisdom of those before me.
Visiting Tokyo in Feb and wanting to book AV starlet from toro-ana.jp but foreigners requires a Japanese speaker to call and book. Anyone know of a service to assist this non Japanese speaking Asian ? Thanks in advance, Chip

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That's not something we do here unless one of our Japanese members is gracious enough to help you privately.

Good luck in getting the arrangement!

Thanks for the clarification. Was curious if there was some sort of fee based concierge service.

Nonetheless would certainly be appreciative if one of the Japanese members were gracious enough to help! Nonetheless thanks for the wealth of knowledge and experience here and hope to be able to contribute soon.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Was curious if there was some sort of fee based concierge service.
It's something we've considered, but I don't want to offer a service that I cannot provide 100% of the time, even with a fee.

Thanks for your understanding!

And it may still be perfectly valid today...

Hmm.. seems they may be a tad more open to the idea no and have a specific link with instructions "for foreign customers"

http://tora-ana.jp/sp/foreign_customer.php

That said, it's on the premise that a Japanese speaker facilitates the arrangements.

The girls individual profile pages seem to also indicate if they are foreigner friendly or not.

If I manage to pull this off, I'll be sure to report back logistics for the community...

We'll see