Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 2H

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I did lots of review to this place, but I prefer to repeat as I think she is a gem, and I don't get why I still have no problem booking a visit. Ai's massage entered in my monthly routine.

When I don't manage to sleep at night because I'm bothered by problems, and then unable to wake up the morning, I decide to stop the day after at Ai's place when I come back from work.
She relaxes all your muscle is such a way that you are sure you'll spend a great night and ready to tackle the world the day after.

I wanted Bubble massage, but sadly she did not have bubble soap today, so I decided to go for oil massage for 90 minutes.
At around 1H, I was completely sleepy and relaxed, she asked me to turn around.
Then 20 minutes later, she was starting to do the HJ. But I felt so relaxed, and horny that I wanted that to stay longer. So I asked 30 more minutes.

She manages perfectly to make you feel relax, while not spoiling by HJ too hard. Keeping such balance is an art.
After a while, I was getting a bit sensitive down there, so I came, even if she was still caressing, teasing it gently. (I guess she did not expected it yet)
She cleaned me up, and I would have been fine by stopping here, but she told me that my tool was still "genki". So she decided to make me come a second time but this time, not just teasing. With some oil, her HJ feels really like a BJ made by a pro, maybe even better.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am always surprised she does not have an army of monthly subscriber. That said... good night, need to sleep!

PS: I don't get free massage by posting reviews here, she is really incredible. :))

Thanks for your review John Smith and for frequently visiting her. I frequent her at least once or twice a month and boy you were right on the mark with all the words about Ai. Such a sweet lady and knows how to relax you with the massage and HJ. Sometimes I can't get enough of her touch.

Hi, i just made a call and asked over the phone to check whether HE is provided but she said that they dont do that service. Do you need a recommendation first?

Hi, i just made a call and asked over the phone to check whether HE is provided but she said that they dont do that service. Do you need a recommendation first?

So basically you just called her and asked if she is breaking the law and you are surprised she said no?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

What I would do is make an appointment go for at least a 90 minute oil type massage and then slowly ask after she ask you to turn over onto your back can you give HE. Don't be aggressive. I am sure if your kind and nice she would probably give you a HE.

I will not write a new review about Ai's massage because john.smith is doing this very well!
But I can confirm that she has great massage skills. I had a lymph massage. Pretty tough, I like that.
And about the HE... I didnt' see the last bichan2 post before the massage, but I did exactly what he wrote... I nicely asked her after I had turn over on my back. It's easy to ask when her hands are already very close to the destination :)

From my experience, even if you don't ask her she will offer the HJ by the time you turn around - as long as you have already paid 11000ish yen for your course (regardless of category or duration), otherwise she will offer it AND charge you some extra cash (better pay beforehand than trying to reach for your wallet naked with a boner).

I wonder does she accept female customers, no happy ending lol i just need a decent massage

Yes she does. But the massage is not decent, it's much much better :p. After my doc told me there is no way a massage can fix my shoulder and after I visited 6 other places that proved him right I finally found Ai and she made me live again in just one 2 hour session.

Like the OP I've been there at least monthly since.

I wonder does she accept female customers, no happy ending lol i just need a decent massage

I am Sure that she will give you an excellent massage. And maybe HE. It would be worth a try to ask if she would give you one as a female. And I would like to know if she does. And that would be a plus for you females out there looking for a little extra.

Oh I came back today, a gaijin stole Ai from me!
I hear he told her that he saw review from her great massage skills... actually my reviews are helpful ahaha. I was too shy to ask him which site he used :D

My massage was done by a friend of Ai (Ume), she was very lovely, her massage was not as rough as Ai though.
But she was so lovely, got kissed on the cheek twice. :)
The HE nor massage were not as good as Ai's, but she was too kind for me to complain. :D

I was also very happy that Ai get some more visit thanks to my reviews. :)

As the other guys have mentioned a happy ending is more than likely available on request. These ladies deal with all kinds of bodies so it would be strange if she didn't offer 'extras' to women as well as men.

Good Luck!

Did it occur to you that what @patty diaz meant was that she did not WANT a happy ending?:LOL:
I know the concept can be hard to grasp for men, but some people don't like the idea of being privately touched by a random stranger :p

Two years ago i did a wrong move at work, and the next morning just moving was making me teary-eyed. The closest clinic was closed for the weekend so in last resort i decided to try a "massage place" (i live 3mn from Okubo station so there are a lot) with the hope it would ease the pain a bit. Long story short, since the girl was actually good real massage and sort of saved me that day, i kept shimei-ing her once a month to keep my back/muscles healthy. The 5th time, at some point she started to do stuff and all i could say was "... it's ok, don't bother, just massage is fine" . Super awkward. I never went back.

Did it occur to you that what @patty diaz meant was that she did not WANT a happy ending?:LOL:
I know the concept can be hard to grasp for men, but some people don't like the idea of being privately touched by a random stranger :p

Two years ago i did a wrong move at work, and the next morning just moving was making me teary-eyed. The closest clinic was closed for the weekend so in last resort i decided to try a "massage place" (i live 3mn from Okubo station so there are a lot) with the hope it would ease the pain a bit. Long story short, since the girl was actually good real massage and sort of saved me that day, i kept shimei-ing her once a month to keep my back/muscles healthy. The 5th time, at some point she started to do stuff and all i could say was "... it's ok, don't bother, just massage is fine" . Super awkward. I never went back.
Very funny story and I'm sorry that you had to stop seeing her, but all I'm thinking now is... I NEED TO GO TO THIS MASSAGE PLACE! :LOL:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Last time when I was in back in the old country I managed to get my calves so tight I was barely able to walk. Being in a small city and knowing the quality of the local massage places (read: no massage, just extra services from Asian ladies older than your grammy) I actually went through couple of months worth of posts in a local mongering board just to find out a place that was offering hard massage with no happy endings :D.

So I selected the one with the least recommendations and it turned out to be great. But I am quite sure I'm still the only guy ever in that board who used it for that purpose!

Status
Not open for further replies.