Guest viewing is limited

The 10 Commandments of Nanpa

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
1. Thou shalt approach, even if the situation is not ideal
Too often it’s easy to psyche yourself out of an approach with endless excuses.

“She’s too far away”
“That dude walking near her must be her boyfriend”
“Ah, she’s walking the opposite way from where I’m going”
“We’re on the train / in a store / in public / on an escalator so I can’t approach”
“She already saw me”
“She’s already talking to that dude / surrounded by her friends”

And you might be right the situation isn’t ideal. BUT nothing ventured, nothing gained, and often your mind is a little TOO crafty in coming up with B.S. excuses that don’t actually mean anything real. Just approach. If anything is weird or if you offend her father/brother/boyfriend/girlfriends you can walk it back and simply apologize and compliment them on their daughter/girlfriend/friend (or even win them over to your cause).

2. Thou shalt always lead, have a plan, and follow your agenda
It doesn’t even matter what your plan is. It can even be a bit lame (“Let’s go buy socks!”). Just have one, and pursue it. This will help you avoid getting sucked into her agenda and random plans which take you away from your goals rather than towards them. Most of the time when girls suggest random plans or changes to your plans (“Let’s do X instead of Y”) or if they suck you completely into their agenda, their plans don’t take things in the most exciting or beneficial direction, even for the girls themselves. Take on the mantle and lead lead lead!

3. Thou shalt not squander opportunities
Of course, everybody wants to maximize their ability and skill in situations they’ve already begun. And that’s normal, even if over-analysis and thought over one single girl or situation generally leads to unattractive, needy behavior. A type of pain less felt, but perhaps more deserving is squandering opportunities. Did you walk too slow, and now that 9 you were running after jumped into a taxi or her workplace? Did you talk yourself out of approaching completely? Did you pull a girl home but fail to even make a move with conviction? Did you have a girl out on a date but decide to “play it safe” rather than go for what you actually want? You only get one life, and often with women, you really only get one chance. Plus, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Better make the most of it, and if you don’t, vow to take that shot next time. And often, you only get a single shot. Treat every interaction as if it would be your last. Leave nothing in the ring

Some of the most powerful formative experiences are when you know you dropped the ball and swear to take every future opportunity.

4. Thou shalt be savage and committed rather than tentative and uncertain
Many sure-fire lays have been lost with wishy-washy indecision, tentative escalation, and lack of focus or concentration. Whenever you commit to a path of action, believe in your actions and move with certainty and conviction.

There will always be a moment when the girl checks your eyes to see how much you believe in your plan. “Is this guy really certain?” They’ll peer into your soul. At this critical juncture, you must be rock solid. Yes, this is my plan. I have things under control. We are doing this.

Any flinch, and the game is up.

5. Thou shalt not spend excessive money or time on girls who you’re not sleeping with
It can be tempting to imagine that more time or fancier activities will increase your chances of hooking up with a girl. This is almost always false. In practice, spending more time and money will lead to the girl boxing you into specific roles like “boyfriend mode” which usually means “wait a long time until banging.” The only time spending more money on the girl makes sense is to make things run smoother (taxi instead of walking, or hotel instead of something else), easier, of it it’s something you wanted to do anyway. That said, you DO have to be willing to put some money on the line in order to get girls, whether that means paying for part of the izakaya, karaoke, and certainly the logistics. But 98% of girls will be just as happy at Torinokizoku as they will be at Jojoen. After all, it should be about time with you, not the activity.

6. If (and when) in isolation, thou shalt provide the penis
Women have needs and desires too, even though men might forget that fact. By the time a women has come to your house or entered isolation with her, it’s your duty to at least offer her some penis. Imagine you offer a good friend to spend the night, then simply say “Ok, I’m going to sleep!” and leave them in your kitchen without pillow, mattress, or any sleeping logistics. Imagine inviting someone over for dinner and giving them no silverware. Not very nice, is it?

Similarly, if a women takes all the time to get cute, take the train over to your station, puts on makeup and nice smells, walks all the way back to your place, and you still don’t make the move? Not all, but many women will leave upset and disappointed.

7. Thou shalt seek affinity in potential partners
In the reckless pursuit of sexually active and impressionable young women, many of us slip into taking a “by all means” approach, robotically pursuing a specific date course, regurgitating previously memorized stories or telling the same jokes. We bounce and escalate in the same way. And it’s certainly better than nothing. But it’s important to maintain the SOUL of the pickup, by seeking true affinity with the girls you’re seated across from. No doubt, you won’t be a perfect match for every girl out there, and you can still hook up with those girls too. BUT the very process of testing for and seeking a deep level of affinity with women whom you engage will be felt and appreciated. Note - you don’t actually have to find or force affinity. Simply seek it. Test for it. Explore it. Sometimes, like an awkward dance, it can take time to develop. But this works far better than coming from the assumption of “How can I sleep with this girl” or “What can I say to make her like me.” These last two are low-level paradigms that won’t get you far.

8. Thou shalt learn of and demonstrate knowledge of her world
Similarly to seeking affinity, it’s powerful and important to try to understand her world. What does she think about? Dream about? What does she spend her money on and why? What kinds of people does she hang out with? Keep distance from? Who is she dating, and why? What are people in her circle concerned about?

This is supremely important for connecting with her. In so many words, you have to demonstrate that 1. You know and understand her world. 2. You are capable of walking with her in her world without embarassing her with faux pas or judging her or her friends. 3. You will fit in and listen to her. So whether it’s a circle-active gal or a pink-haired goth lolita, you should try your best to understand and examine their worlds, music, slang, thoughts, brands, and activities.

9. Thou shalt not ruin friendships with guys for girl(s)
In almost every situation, your relationship with a buddy is more important than any single girl. Remember to abide by the rules of wingmanship:
-he who approaches chooses his target
-he who invited the girl gets first “dibs” and anyone who wants her should ask that guy
-don’t directly sabotage your bros
And so on. Now, obviously, when going out with bros the goal is to meet girls, so don’t feel bad leaving them for the night. But do at least communicate and make sure to let them know what’s happening. If you do ever slip up and step on someone’s toes (it happens to the best of us), reach out and apologize. Your bro friendships generally last much longer than any girl.

10. Thou shalt uplift the ecosystem
There are many dark alleys and side roads on the path of game, and many of them lead to less than savory places. Disregarding women (or your own) health or mental states. Imagining that treating women poorly is the same thing as having masculine strength and power. Over-harvesting specific areas in less than ecological ways. Generally being a public nuisance. Getting hostile with girls who reject you.

The list goes on.

Remember to try to always leave girls better off than you found them. Have their interests at heart, even as you lead the entire interaction. You should lead from a strength of power, like a shepherd who cares for his flock rather than a dictator trying to squeeze every ounce of productivity out of his populace.

I wonder what the ladies here (and in general) think about this...o_O

I wonder what the ladies here (and in general) think about this...o_O

You could ask them...

Although in a way this is all developed precisely based on what they react positively and sexually to. So in some way it's entirely based on women. Important also to note the sometimes large discrepancy with what they will say they like and what they actually do behind closed doors (what they actually like)

You could ask them...

Although in a way this is all developed precisely based on what they react positively and sexually to. So in some way it's entirely based on women. Important also to note the sometimes large discrepancy with what they will say they like and what they actually do behind closed doors (what they actually like)

With reasonings like that, you are very close to say to men that they should not take no for an answer...

Reactions: Tabanico
With reasonings like that, you are very close to say to men that they should not take no for an answer...

Hah. I did not say that nor would I. Don't put words in my mouth and I won't put words in yours

Reactions: qtomcat
Hah. I did not say that nor would I. Don't put words in my mouth and I won't put words in yours
Didnt imply its what you said but it could be interpreted like that by some idiots (« what they say is not what they really think, hence I should push forward even if they said no » )

Didnt imply its what you said but it could be interpreted like that by some idiots (« what they say is not what they really think, hence I should push forward even if they said no » )

Something will always be misinterpreted by idiots... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
What do you do when a girl says no?

Well, listen to what she says for a start. But if you've never seen a Japanese women who wants you to continue while saying ダメ、やだ、無理then I question how long you've been in Japan. I had a girl I was dating for 6 months do this every single time. If I stopped she'd get mad at me the next day and demand to know why I didn't continue. So you can see the issue isn't white and black.

What's your approach?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, listen to what she says for a start. But if you've never seen a Japanese women who wants you to continue while saying ダメ、やだ、無理then I question how long you've been in Japan. I had a girl I was dating for 6 months do this every single time. If I stopped she'd get mad at me the next day and demand to know why I didn't continue. So you can see the issue isn't white and black.

What's your approach?

She was the idiot then. And assuming others are similar is dangerous , thats all. A girl says no , I stop, period.

She was the idiot then. And assuming others are similar is dangerous , thats all. A girl says no , I stop, period.

Easy to bring your own cultural assumptions to another, or judge or say your way is better. Harder I think to try to actually understand what purpose it serves her without judging her for it

This is just awful. Its predatory and almost incel like. If a girl likes you and is interested, you would know about it. You've obviously had to take this strange approach because you've had a difficult time forming relationships with women. By the way it reads I doubt if you've ever had a serious relationship.

Reactions: Frenchy
Easy to bring your own cultural assumptions to another, or judge or say your way is better. Harder I think to try to actually understand what purpose it serves her without judging her for it
Ok maybe she was super smart , doesnt matter. If a lady says no I’d rather err on the safe side and it would be a turn off anyway

Reactions: Hellotokyo69
If they say no, you could always offer an incentive for them to join the fun. ;)

Entered isolation? This comes across as pretty rape-y tbh.

Why? It's just shorthand for "when they enter a hotel/your house/karaoke/manga cafe/your office/ etc"

If you want to type that all out every time you mean "private location" then go ahead

This is just awful. Its predatory and almost incel like. If a girl likes you and is interested, you would know about it. You've obviously had to take this strange approach because you've had a difficult time forming relationships with women. By the way it reads I doubt if you've ever had a serious relationship.

Not really... I've had girlfriends pretty much constantly since about 16. Some of the recent ones join me on coaching as well and help out.

Why? It's just shorthand for "when they enter a hotel/your house/karaoke/manga cafe/your office/ etc"

If you want to type that all out every time you mean "private location" then go ahead

‘Private location’ wouldve been a bit better.

The problem is, Im sure you are a smart guy, probably reasonably charismatic and attractive and good with women. MANY people reading the OP wont be. Many guys cannot read basic social situations well, then throw cultural, language barriers in to the mix too.... some poor charisma man is gonna whop his cock out the next time he is in an elevator alone with a girl who smiled at him once.

I've had girlfriends pretty much constantly since about 16. Some of the recent ones join me on coaching as well and help out.
You kinda proved the guy’s point there tbh.

Referring to women as "targets" also is dehumanising.

The same could and has been said about calling women spinners, guys hunks and generally paying anyone to have sex with you. And still here we all are, in a internet board dedicated to just that.

But I guess it has been several hours now when we last had the discussion about "a few people here on TAG, who think it’s acceptable or even entertaining to be rude" so obviously we all have forgotten it already.

This thread is on the forum called "Nampa/PUA". I would humbly recommend that all people who don't feel that subject to be acceptable would refrain from reading that forum for their own peace of mind.

Of course if you really think someone advocates rape or physically harming other people then your civic duty is to report that post and let the fine management of this board to handle it.

You kinda proved the guy’s point there tbh.

Not sure what I proved or what you mean. You can explain though...

Referring to women as "targets" also is dehumanising. I'm shocked that there are women out there that would support this approach. If I was your girlfriend and then I'd read this I wouldn't be any longer. You come across as arrogant, creepy and manipulative.

Hmm. Well it's just shorthand. If there's 3 girls in a group and you are interested in one, what would you call her? Show me a better way and I might just adopt it!

Reactions: SoapFTW