The Anything Goes Thread

I was expecting the horniness to stop after menopause so I could spend my life doing more productive things tho.. And, um.. maybe not think about sex for a day or two -_-

Girl, no need to wait for menopause to kick in, just wait until you start having kids!! You will be lucky if you can even recall the last time you actually had sex. Don’t get me wrong, sex can still be great after kids but it does take a lot more effort and planning.

An update:

I’m available until April 30th and then I will be on a hiatus for about three weeks.
Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful Golden Week (or simply enjoy spring if you’re living elsewhere)

Some young girls want to be like an old lady???

Reactions: Simonka
57123734-DAC0-42E0-9F5A-2FB1A0B5D6DA.png
I want her cabaret in Tokyo! (Or just her!)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/572587544/penis-hat-dick-beanie-beret-willy-warmer

@ Frenchy, so you can walk around with your Koala hanging out and girls will come up and want to "pet" the Koala....:D
Just alert them, that this Koala likes to spit...:p
Really? They do? ValentinesQueen told me they roam freely even in the streets sometimes but I have no experience apart from watching them in a zoo (and apparently those lazy fuckers just sleep most of the time)
One more reason to go to Sydney! Love to be ... spitted upon down under ;)

Reactions: BB0523
Love that sumo!!!
Mike spinner?

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
I'd have a go at the big one......just don't pull my hair :p

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
My entire existance, make men pretty much "second looks" in the office. (^。^) It's nice, receiving lots of stare, glance...

Should I smile, when I notice???I keep poker face, though...

First time went in "Coco ichi curry".

Yummy!!!

Attachments

• 9D7B566C-3AFC-4687-816C-786F6DAFD7A9.jpeg
    9D7B566C-3AFC-4687-816C-786F6DAFD7A9.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 85
Sorry for bad comment made lots of people feel bad. Please delete last those two.

I reignore the person so it's okay for me, but for visitors with coco curry fans, simply be angry abt TS comment for sure. Sorry for this happened, by unexpected.

BTW, I'm deliverying it tonight. For an encore.

Can't wait!!