The Anything Goes Thread

Sorry for bad comment made lots of people feel bad. Please delete last those two.

I reignore the person so it's okay for me, but for visitors with coco curry fans, simply be angry abt TS comment for sure. Sorry for this happened, by unexpected.

BTW, I'm deliverying it tonight. For an encore.

Can't wait!!
Im a coco curry fan, and i accept your apology.

Wait, what are you apologising for?

Also, delivery cocos is shit. The katsu goes soggy.

There are lots of nice clients, but at the same time,
It's frustrating to deal with a heartless, self centred clients, the other side.

Maybe it's better, coz minority of potential just drop, when they didn't feel right, so it's better than that...

If I was him, I'd put "Sorry for my late reply".

His attitude will change, once he meets me, for sure. Hope he makes it this time. Will see.

Wish me luck.

I’m at the clinic watching really bad acting on the TV by some (now ex) NGT 48 member.. she’s all tears because she’s graduating. :D I’m sitting here trying to count how many times I’ve seen the same scripted performance since I came to Japan.

I’m glad I don’t have a TV.

Edit: apparently she had some good reasons :(

Last edited:
I’m at the clinic watching really bad acting on the TV by some (now ex) NGT 48 member.. she’s all tears because she’s graduating. :D I’m sitting here trying to count how many times I’ve seen the same scripted performance since I came to Japan.

I use TV for sports mostly and some great TV series. Other than that, I enjoy my P4P activities watching women please my every desire :rolleyes:

I’m sitting here trying to count how many times I’ve seen the same scripted performance since I came to Japan.

Oh you insensitive and cynical one! Of course it's pure and honest. At least as much as the girls in Ginza clubs who tell me I look like a movie star or the delivery girls who seem to get multiple orgasms while giving me a blowjob.

Other than that, I enjoy my P4P activities watching women please my every desire :rolleyes:

I am wondering if you have less desires or just know dirtier girls than I do: either way I feel envious.

Reactions: Sudsy and maloya02
I use TV for sports mostly and some great TV series. Other than that, I enjoy my P4P activities watching women please my every desire :rolleyes:
Maybe those are tears of joy because now she can play with cute guys without the lurking shadow of paparazzi? I would have been gleeful!

Maybe those are tears of joy because now she can play with cute guys without the lurking shadow of paparazzi? I would have been gleeful!

Maybe she heard the rumour that tears are the best lubricant for anal sex?

But what really happens to the girls who retire from these groups? Do they suddenly age like ten years or what?

Actually she's the idol who was attacked and almost raped in her own apartment by fans last December, who were told where she lived by fellow members and the last few months the management has been doing their best to keep it under wraps. It's a massive scandal and a blow to women's rights since she's quitting out of frustration that she's been blamed as the victim and nothing is being done.

Actually she's the idol who was attacked and almost raped in her own apartment by fans last December, who were told where she lived by fellow members and the last few months the management has been doing their best to keep it under wraps. It's a massive scandal and a blow to women's rights since she's quitting out of frustration that she's been blamed as the victim and nothing is being done.

Whoa! I didn’t know that :( I wasn’t paying attention to details and I thought it’s some fluffy scandal like Minami from AKB shaving her head. Now I feel awful, why do they blame her for almost being raped?! The idol industry is so messed up.

Will get a big and sweet O today :)

79B09E18-ABC5-42C9-A4F2-E4F5FEA4E67C.jpeg

Whoa! I didn’t know that :( I wasn’t paying attention to details and I thought it’s some fluffy scandal like Minami from AKB shaving her head. Now I feel awful, why do they blame her for almost being raped?! The idol industry is so messed up.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/16/...xual-assault-apology-bullying-intl/index.html

Here's an article from January just after the news broke. Since then it has been revealed that the management forced her to read the apology letter by telling her they would make someone else read it on her behalf if she didn't do it herself, and the assailants didn't just grab her face, but were trying to push her into the room and close the door when another member heard the noise and alerted the so called security (this is actually their dorm where this happened).

It goes way way deeper than that as there are so many extra little sordid details I'd probably be typing for hours to sum it up, the level of mismanagement is astonishing, and more so that it took this long to blow up.

Edit: The other two graduates are basically her only allies in the group left. The reason she got attacked was because a majority of the members were doing compensated dating, and she kept subtly referencing it in tweets. So two members sicced their sex friends on her. Fucking astonishing.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/16/...xual-assault-apology-bullying-intl/index.html

Here's an article from January just after the news broke. Since then it has been revealed that the management forced her to read the apology letter by telling her they would make someone else read it on her behalf if she didn't do it herself, and the assailants didn't just grab her face, but were trying to push her into the room and close the door when another member heard the noise and alerted the so called security (this is actually their dorm where this happened).

It goes way way deeper than that as there are so many extra little sordid details I'd probably be typing for hours to sum it up, the level of mismanagement is astonishing, and more so that it took this long to blow up.

Edit: The other two graduates are basically her only allies in the group left. The reason she got attacked was because a majority of the members were doing compensated dating, and she kept subtly referencing it in tweets. So two members sicced their sex friends on her. Fucking astonishing.
It’s not acceptable for her to hint details about other members’ private lives, but those who retaliated by sending out people to attack her are much worse.

Idol industry is so sickening. Managers turn a blind eye on compensated dates, but to the public eye the girls are supposed to retain the image of underage innocent virgins. Disgusting.

I'll just mention that one the main girls rumored to be involved (rumored but everyone agreed, including the attackers at first before realizing they fucked up and changing their story, said they were hanging out in her room) she only turned 18 last year. Maybe she was being petty and trying to get some online flak going, but she kicked over one motherfuck of a borderline child prostitution racket by doing it so it is hard to be mad at her.

Hmmmm... now that you mention it...yeah, a little. Taste is really different though :)

I am a bit worried about the health of your female friends. Any girl with that kind of colouring and I would be driving her to the hospital for a check up.

Macaron-800x1062.jpg

Am I the only one who got confused by the reference to Frenchy and read "Macron looks like pussy..."?

Ah. Ah. Ah.

Yeah maybe. Didnt see so many “pussies” like him criticize Russia’s ingerence in foreign elections while Putin was standing a few meters from him though...

Am I the only one who got confused by the reference to Frenchy and read "Macron looks like pussy..."?

I'm sorry, but Yes! That's I heard they make joke sometimes abt it, when he got elected. Macron or Macaron. I think this was Frency's comment???
TAG has such a great influence!!!

I'm sorry, but Yes! That's I heard they make joke sometimes abt it, when he got elected. Macron or Macaron. I think this was Frency's comment???
TAG has such a great influence!!!
The two names are nearly similar, but the French themselves don’t use that joke so much (those who hate him use much worse words). I think it originated in Japan, actually.

Reactions: Yuriko
The two names are nearly similar, but the French themselves don’t use that joke so much (those who hate him use much worse words). I think it originated in Japan, actually.

Because, we love macaron!!! ^ - ^ But Pd.Macron, too!
If he secretly sends me an inquiry, I'd be happy to provide my service!! hehe.
Thanks for the wit♪

What abt jokes for Abe?
Maybe "Abenomic syndorome" or "Abenomic desease"? But,.I personally like his presence, his poliical power though.