The Anything Goes Thread

Be careful, the last reference to CoCo's curry got censored.

Better to work with the Lady of That Night all day long. Much less stress, much more rewarding.

Yeah well the Lady of That Night (and what a night it was :rolleyes:) is in damn Australia and instead I have boring conf’calls with boring guys in boring time zones :cry:

To forget my LDR pain I like to sip cocktails in hotel bars. Not-so-guilty pleasure. I love the old school style of the Old Imperial Bar. Also its hilariously bad location in the hotel. Great Cosmopolitan. Girly drink? Yeah I know. Fuck You.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Has anyone visited the Stones’ Exhibitionism (duh, what a silly name for an exhibition) ?
Is it good? Think about going with an SB half my age but way more into people’s half-more my age’s music :)

https://stonesexhibitionism.jp/english/

Oui, j'ai visité l'exposition. Ca vaut vraiment le coup......si on aime les Stones! Je ne peux que le recommander :)

Reactions: Frenchy
302987F6-AE62-4B4D-89DD-9DBB55A4F72D.jpeg
Fucking hate this brand.
Personal reasons + now they apparently want to compete with Gucci for the We Will Dress You Like An Idiot award.
Mechanical Godzillas with sakura flowers ... yeah right...

Lol you act like that's not the epitome of the finest and most distinguished Japanese culture, yet I distinctly recall seeing that exact motif in your highly venerable Robot Show.

Yeah well this is probably where Dior designers get inspired now. And the cretins who wear it think it’s oh so cool :ROFLMAO:

Yeah well this is probably where Dior designers get inspired now. And the cretins who wear it think it’s oh so cool :ROFLMAO:
Well I did buy a couple of twinkling lollipops from there to bring back home to my little nephews, and let me tell you:
Little.Limited.Minds.Way.Fucking.Blown.

C873C73A-C5D5-4363-957B-80959C31B3EB.jpeg
Well I did buy a couple of twinkling lollipops from there to bring back home to my little nephews, and let me tell you:
Little.Limited.Minds.Way.Fucking.Blown.
Next time buy them a “tapette à mouches” (google it, too lazy to translate) from Hermès. The flies in their home will be crushed in style.

Reactions: Godric
View attachment 11097
Next time buy them a “tapette à mouches” (google it, too lazy to translate) from Hermès. The flies in their home will be crushed in style.
Oh sure, I know all about €290 "tapette à mouches". It's that thing that when you say it out loud in the presence of your grandpa will grant you a good old flogging: 100 lashes with grandpa's leather belt, which incidentally is what he also uses as his very own tapette à mouches.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Oh sure, I know all about €290 "tapette à mouches". It's that thing that when you say it out loud in the presence of your grandpa will grant you a good old flogging: 100 lashes with grandpa's leather belt, which incidentally is what he also uses as his very own tapette à mouches.

I think I met your grandpa at the Black Rose :)

Reactions: Godric
Why did you have to post this picture? Now nobody is going to be surprised when I show up wearing it tomorrow.
Where is it you're showing up tomorrow that's packed with TAGsters, your place of work or some public display of evilevan?

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH