The Anything Goes Thread

1197D803-8B92-4069-8823-EB8118386955.jpeg

Is it okay to make jokes about somebody's else dick or is it offensive? Like you know how parents can talk shit about their own babies/kids but you should never make any negative comments.

Is it okay to make jokes about somebody's else dick or is it offensive? Like you know how parents can talk shit about their own babies/kids but you should never make any negative comments.
Never say never

Reactions: Frenchy
so I had a great time today at a place, goes to show that you gotta give a shop more than one try unless the first is so completely awful.

so I had a great time today at a place, goes to show that you gotta give a shop more than one try unless the first is so completely awful.
What place are you talking about?

Was a bit sad yesterday evening ... so got rimmed, pegged , sucked , fucked, whipped etc. Now I’m fine. :)
Don’t give a damn if you guys judge it’s gay or what you think of my appendage. It certainly got a better treatment yesterday than yours :D

Last edited:
Was a bit sad yesterday evening ... so got rimmed, pegged , sucked , fucked, whipped etc. Now I’m fine. :)
Don’t give a damn if you guys judge it’s gay or what you think of my appendage. It certainly got a better treatment yesterday than yours :D

Well, it definitely sounds gay. In the original meaning; happy! :D

But of course I am a manly man and I would not let that to happen to me. As I am not sure if I would enjoy whipping. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Wanna try? :)

I have always said to all my girls I am ready to try anything one time.

That is probably not completely true though, but fortunately none of them have brought up faeces or vomiting. :poop::vomit::stop:

Reactions: Lukes and Sudsy
I have always said to all my girls I am ready to try anything one time.

That is probably not completely true though, but fortunately none of them have brought up faeces or vomiting. :poop::vomit::stop:

Ok so that leaves golden shower probably tried already ;)

Did they mix your order and your waiting number?

Well I tried to tell the waitress thats really what I ordered but she didnt find it funny.
Same reaction a few years ago at a hotel where I got the room 666 and when I gave back the keys at check out , proudly saying « Hi, I’m the Beast » all I got in return were blank faces. The Japanese have no humor.

This will cheer you up.

Solving big problems
SEX therapist Louise Van Der Velde writes: Big willies can be a real problem in the bedroom. I’ve treated lots of couples with this problem.People assume only men with small packages feel inadequate, but so do men well above the average size.The stress can cause women to mentally dread having sex.This causes them to seize up, which is the worst thing that can happen, as it then makes it even harder to have sex.I’d encourage couples to engage fully in foreplay, making massage a part of their loving, and urge the men to go very slow and add lots of lubricant.

This will cheer you up.

Solving big problems
SEX therapist Louise Van Der Velde writes: Big willies can be a real problem in the bedroom. I’ve treated lots of couples with this problem.People assume only men with small packages feel inadequate, but so do men well above the average size.The stress can cause women to mentally dread having sex.This causes them to seize up, which is the worst thing that can happen, as it then makes it even harder to have sex.I’d encourage couples to engage fully in foreplay, making massage a part of their loving, and urge the men to go very slow and add lots of lubricant.

There is such thing as penis reduction surgery . Unfortunately, the other way round is trickier and may actually make you impotent.
I’m fine the way I am. I compensated my missing inches with extra bucks in the bank.
I’m 100% sure that the 99% dudes with bigger tools than me when I got through puberty (a period I would not want for my worst enemy) are less sexually active than me now.
And maybe I would not have the latter without the former.

Last edited: