The Anything Goes Thread

Not really, just wash yourself very well beforehand.

This is so bad,:( it’s ***king good. :)

KFC is testing chicken and donuts: “hot and fresh, no matter the time of day”
https://www.foodandwine.com/news/kfc-chicken-donut-sandwich-test

9C5261F0-704A-4EA2-886F-D32BE12557E7.jpeg

Thanks guys, was having a nice dinner... so far ! :confused:
But if you want to know, surface rim and not-too-deep plugging are enough for my modest needs. Unlike @Hellotokyo69 ´s BF (if I remember well her early posts) I am not into huge tools shredding my innards :)

They are saying this like it's something "new"... Didn't the Roman's drive technology (for the time) from the rewards of pillaging other places... I'm thinking aqueducts for example :rolleyes:
How is that different than today... Elisabeth Holmes was banging Balwani while they were promoting Thereanos... which the article references...

The level of Sugar Babies on SA continues to degrade... almost to "Hood Rat" (reference from movie 40 yr old virgin) status.... So I'm sure whatever science you can come up with for SA, surely will be interesting :D

Reactions: Ken1988 and Frenchy
They are saying this like it's something "new"... Didn't the Roman's drive technology (for the time) from the rewards of pillaging other places... I'm thinking aqueducts for example :rolleyes:
How is that different than today... Elisabeth Holmes was banging Balwani while they were promoting Thereanos... which the article references...

The level of Sugar Babies on SA continues to degrade... almost to "Hood Rat" (reference from movie 40 yr old virgin) status.... So I'm sure whatever science you can come up with for SA, surely will be interesting :D

I think their point is public funding = good , neutral, useful etc... whereas private funding (“sugar-daddy science”) = vanity projects, wasteful etc (and attracts unsavory financiers like Epstein)
Of course its partial at best, public funds have been used for many idiotic research projects in many countries too

Btw I agree about your assessment of SA, its bottom of the barrel now. Probably on both sides. Stopped my subscription months ago and haven’t looked at it for weeks. But Maybe I will again, at least for the comedic value.

Btw I agree about your assessment of SA, its bottom of the barrel now. Probably on both sides. Stopped my subscription months ago and haven’t looked at it for weeks. But Maybe I will again, at least for the comedic value.

even the comedic value is very low... the only funny fact is that they think there is someone out there with low enough standards that they will pay them for anything ? But you and I both know, the true value...of the sugar bowl.. :D

even the comedic value is very low... the only funny fact is that they think there is someone out there with low enough standards that they will pay them for anything ? But you and I both know, the true value...of the sugar bowl.. :D
Well... its not that brighter on the other side. Heard horror stories about guys indeed not wanting to pay for anything, but having a very long and specific list of “anythings” they don’t want to pay for.
Also really weird kinks. Having Alien eggs (in plastic... I hope) inserted in your anus or vagina, anyone?

Well... its not that brighter on the other side. Heard horror stories about guys indeed not wanting to pay for anything, but having a very long and specific list of “anythings” they don’t want to pay for.
Also really weird kinks. Having Alien eggs (in plastic... I hope) inserted in your anus or vagina, anyone?
:eek:

Like you haven't been doing that on daily basis after you heard about it.

Totally unrelated question from a friend; how do you get them out?

Reactions: Frenchy
Like you haven't been doing that on daily basis after you heard about it.

Totally unrelated question from a friend; how do you get them out?

Well... I can PM your friend my favorite brand of laxative :D

Reactions: MikeH