The Anything Goes Thread

No idea where to find halloumi cheese but I’d be happy to deliver olives at your place within 30mn or so. Then we can play the « olives delivery guy meeting a hungry lady « scenario :)
I would totally go buying them at that time if I knew what is that cheese. :D
I feel like a chubby webcam model with food from her fans being delivered to her place :D

@MikeH What?
What do you mean you don’t know halloumi cheese?
:eek:
Don’t talk to me or my son again

I feel like a chubby webcam model with food from her fans being delivered to her place :D

OK, so @Frenchy will bring you the olives and I watch it through the webcam.

Don’t talk to me or my son again

Sorry, didn't know he is your son.

Actually no probs, I'd watch it anyway.

Reactions: Frenchy and Simonka
It seems like the Holy Spirit has been with you tonight. :D
Marilyn Mandon themed night at my fab Kabukicho bar... the SB loves it àd yeah im tipsy
8BFC5495-5960-4E87-A697-9C045A193DA7.jpeg

Why cantI like my own posts? Coz im a narcistic motherfuckz

Well, now when we have concluded that @Simonka is your mom I believe you really are!
Fuck u Mikey
Show a lil respect fr my mom
Attack the others if you will want
Metde je suis français marre d’écrire dans ce pitain de languahe

Reactions: MikeH
@Simonka The Meat Guy (online) has halloumi cheese (although the one he sells is a bit salty). Some Kaldi coffee farms have it too.

Reactions: Simonka
Damn... apologies for the drunk typing
In that bar I ended up pouring a bucket of... something over my head , prefer not to know what it was... :(

Reactions: hundreddollarman
Damn... apologies for the drunk typing
In that bar I ended up pouring a bucket of... something over my head , prefer not to know what it was... :(

No apologies necessary. I loved the drunk typing, hope you cut loose and had fun.

Reactions: Frenchy
One of the few areas where the french got it right.... lets just guillotine them all and move on. Its just ridiculous that royalty exists in the 21st (or 20th, 19th, etc) century
Yeah, but look at the Daily Mail article , they can’t help writing multiple times that his wild partying happened on the French Riviera... so I guess it’s all our fault anyway, again! :D
Btw even after the revolution we still had 2 emperors and 3 kings so it took a bit more time to get rid of the whole « thou shall reign coz you exited a royal vagina first » concept of leaders selection

Dear all,
I am completely booked out until early December. At this stage, I can’t squeeze in further bookings into my schedule unless a cancellation happens.. Thank you very much and looking forward to see you in February!

Dear all,
I am completely booked out until early December. At this stage, I can’t squeeze in further bookings into my schedule unless a cancellation happens.. Thank you very much and looking forward to see you in February!
Well done and well deserved! :kiss:

Dear all,
Nice!