The Anything Goes Thread

Reactions: Majestyk
An ambitious project. But MOS Burger and Shake Shack???. The project failed dismally!!
The mos spicy burger is great. But it’s not a burger. And mos burger as a restaurant is light years ahead of any of the global chains in terms of freshness and quality and service too. It’s a bit more expensive, but worth the difference, if you like the taste that is.

Reactions: Majestyk
Yup.

9731E384-F8D1-4CD1-A005-1627D6D725E9.jpeg

It makes me so proud and feel really good, when my client says he doesn't have an experience been blown by bj only before me, and you do it, put him blown with such intensity. It's such a trophy, to me. And that's a real bbbj, I guess. ^^

Well, don't get me wrong. I do like down to earth blow, as well. :)

Reactions: darkniteangel
You speeled "Whoreisgone" w
First world problems: You either have a nice couch.. or a cat..

Sigh :(
My European lace sofa cover is destroyed.
Tell me about it.............Leather couch needed a cover after a day............

You speeled "Whoreisgone" w

Tell me about it.............Leather couch needed a cover after a day............
My leather sofa is now a duct tape sofa.

My leather sofa is now a duct tape sofa.

I don't even care anymore, there is now always three or four cats sleeping on it so it's not like I could ever use it anyway.

Reactions: oLUXo
Starting to get seriously annoyed by that one convenient store clerk in my area....
I’m currently trying to reduce the plastic waste in my home and taking my foldable bag with me at all times. Never had problems at my basket (they even pack it into your bag), seijo, drugstores, other supermarkets etc but convenient stores are still not getting it apparently.
Now there is this guy working who always insists giving me plastic bags even tho I tell him that I have my own and that it’s fine (given, he’s not the brightest bulb but still....). I always have an argument with him that it’s fine :banghead:
One time I forgot my bag so I told him to just put everything into one plastic bag. He seriously wanted to give me a separate bag for each of my items :bored: He said there is no way all the items would fit into one.
So I just placed the water bottle horizontal and everything else on top. He looked at me like I just showed him a secret magic trick :confused: But whenever he’s on shift I have to start the whole argument again :inpain:

sorry for the rant.... but it really starts to piss me off.... :shifty:

Wait until July, when plastic bags will need to be paid for (see e.g. https://www.meti.go.jp/press/2019/12/20191227003/20191227003.html ). I notice a few chains are jumping the gun and starting earlier.

But yeah, there's always that one guy... in the convenience store I use regularly, the regular staff know I don't need chopsticks or utensils or dressing for the salad etc., but there was that one guy working there for quite a while who would ask the same thing Every. Single. Time.

Wait until July, when plastic bags will need to be paid for (see e.g. https://www.meti.go.jp/press/2019/12/20191227003/20191227003.html ). I notice a few chains are jumping the gun and starting earlier.

But yeah, there's always that one guy... in the convenience store I use regularly, the regular staff know I don't need chopsticks or utensils or dressing for the salad etc., but there was that one guy working there for quite a while who would ask the same thing Every. Single. Time.

Oh that’s great news! They should’ve done that way earlier. Seijo and a few supermarkets already give you a 2¥ discount whenever you don’t need a bag.
And I remember H&M now charges 10¥ per bag. I didn’t need one but they asked me. Nice to see they are catching up slowly.

Reactions: hundreddollarman
Oh that’s great news! They should’ve done that way earlier. Seijo and a few supermarkets already give you a 2¥ discount whenever you don’t need a bag.
And I remember H&M now charges 10¥ per bag. I didn’t need one but they asked me. Nice to see they are catching up slowly.
OKStore charge 6 yen and as a default dont ask you if you want a bag, you have to ask for it, they then give you a withering stare that says ‘why do you hate the environment so much you selfish cunt’ then throw your plastic bag at you. i think its a good policy.

OKStore charge 6 yen and as a default dont ask you if you want a bag, you have to ask for it, they then give you a withering stare that says ‘why do you hate the environment so much you selfish cunt’ then throw your plastic bag at you. i think its a good policy.
You just like for old ladies to call you a cunt.

Reactions: Durg50

Yeah, I think a few stores started charging for bags. Joy See Supermarket also charges 5¥ for big bags and 3¥ for small ones....but to be honest it hasn't changed my habits the slightest. Always get a bag because I use them as garbage bags like most other people. Buying garbage bags separately and using a reusable bags for groceries is no bit better for the environment.

Reactions: Lukes
It makes me so proud and feel really good, when my client says he doesn't have an experience been blown by bj only before me, and you do it, put him blown with such intensity. It's such a trophy, to me. And that's a real bbbj, I guess. ^^

Well, don't get me wrong. I do like down to earth blow, as well. :)
Thanks good to hear. Im sure it helps to motivate you a bit too.

Reactions: Yuriko