The Anything Goes Thread

:meh:

189D883F-40AC-4810-ACB2-3F250EB829C2.jpeg

Maybe he took his prenup out of his pocket and smashed it on the lawyer's desk

There is a couple in their seventies sitting in front of me in the train. The lady says something to the gentleman but the train is making a bit of noise so he doesn't seem to hear it.

So obviously he removes his face mask to hear better.

BTW at least three times more people out than just yesterday. I guess now when the overlords lifted the lock downs everyone became immune to the virus?

This has nothing to do with sex, but it’s where my mind is right now.

Just picked up this absolutely delicious matcha-sesame-and-red-bean brioche from an artisanal bakery that just opened in my neighbourhood. (y)

Somehow, it just made me miss my ladies in Japan so much more.

A0F8989D-4DF8-41BC-9E2C-C056F511A6A1.jpeg

The kind of sibling that makes you get a nose job......

ah ah!
they’re great. Many vids of them now pulling each other’s leg and frankly they are the funniest brothers ever

Reactions: Ken1988
Well, maybe you and your bro if you have one would make a better duo :)
Best song ever, best movie ever, best bbbj ever..........just that "ever" cliche' gets on my nerves. Not just you but pointing that out. :p:D:)

Reactions: Frenchy
Is Hotel Tiffard in Shinjuku still offering ¥3990 for 100 minutes? Their website says so.

Last edited:
Reactions: superbowl1999
It seems to me that there more mixed couples in Japan where she is Japanese and he is Non-Asian than the other way around (He is Japanese and she is Non-Asian). Why is that? Or is my perception distorted?