The Anything Goes Thread

On Monday the girls and I loaded up our RV, the Eagle 5, and went on a short vacation. From Kanagawa down to Kochi, up to Kanazawa, down through Gifu, and back home today. Total distance 2400.1 kilometers.

Just started watching HBO’s new Perry Mason limited series, featuring The Americans star Matthew Rhys.

What really got me very interested in this new show is that the oh-so-lovely Madeline Zima, from Californication fame, has a small role in it. :)

BA173A53-467C-4BFB-84FF-F99C858EBF13.jpeg

I must admit , I have a big guy’s crush on Justin
Happy Canada day! (One day late, sorry).
Bonne fête, Canada!

Reactions: Sudsy
View attachment 14666

Are you sure? They speak strange French!

well it’s a mix of Quebecois and English coz the country is bilingual. But they are really a cute couple. I wondered whether it was a marijuana field behind them , would have made a nice advertisement for this growing part of their economy

You guys are all pervs!! You see boobs and you are dumbstruck.
Her poster is way better than her photo.
In my mature opinion Rie is way cuter.
I prefer the term 'degenerate sex fiend' because it sounds more refined but pervert will suffice.

I'd still smash the Abe mask girl. Even without the soapland photoshopping she's bangable. Anyways, who's this Rie?

I prefer the term 'degenerate sex fiend' because it sounds more refined but pervert will suffice.

I'd still smash the Abe mask girl. Even without the soapland photoshopping she's bangable. Anyways, who's this Rie?

Rie is the poster girl 2nd down on the left.

Reactions: Lukes
Currently watching the 2011 version of Fright Night.
Still prefer the original from 1985, although that film didn’t have the oh-so-gorgeous Imogen Poots.

6EFE20F2-5B5E-4BD1-8C59-F664524021E7.jpeg