The Anything Goes Thread

A9978C8B-69F7-4BDB-BEC5-D828824B18ED.jpeg

:eek:

Twitter is pretty addictive. People who are on it are on it like 24/7.

I opened Twitter on my phone and browsed it like five minutes. Got a stupidity overload and then an advertisements popped up by accident and started to play some irritating jingle.

Yeah, for me it is as addictive as poking my eyes with chopsticks. But more painful.

Reactions: Sudsy
I would like to thank all the sekukyabas for allowing me to grope and molest so many pretty girls.

Reactions: Tabanico
I see Ringo made 80! Good for him :)

Reactions: Majestyk
Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
All the isolation and sacrifice of the last four months is suddenly worth it.

Generally no tourists is worth quite a lot.

Reactions: Sudsy
Was walking through a station today enjoying seeing no tourists when a cute spinner with E-cups approached me. Just in the way they always do, with hunger in their eyes.

She then started with "Would you like to..." in English which I found pretty racist in the good old debito-way. But I found myself pretty tolerant for racism especially when it involves spinners talking to me and offering something.

But then she continued "give a donation" and as I am against bareback sex with strangers as much as I am giving my money away I just continued to walk saying "no thanks" as we priests are always polite. I was already two meters past her when I heard in an already defeated voice "for animals". I made an emergency stop and backed to her. "You said animals?" and I gave her my beer money.

Win-win-win for reducing calories for me and making animals and a cute spinner happy. That's me, spreading love and joy wherever I roam.

Was walking through a station today enjoying seeing no tourists when a cute spinner with E-cups approached me. Just in the way they always do, with hunger in their eyes.

She then started with "Would you like to..." in English which I found pretty racist in the good old debito-way. But I found myself pretty tolerant for racism especially when it involves spinners talking to me and offering something.

But then she continued "give a donation" and as I am against bareback sex with strangers as much as I am giving my money away I just continued to walk saying "no thanks" as we priests are always polite. I was already two meters past her when I heard in an already defeated voice "for animals". I made an emergency stop and backed to her. "You said animals?" and I gave her my beer money.

Win-win-win for reducing calories for me and making animals and a cute spinner happy. That's me, spreading love and joy wherever I roam.

aaaawwww you made me melt on this one :kiss: