The Anything Goes Thread

Was walking through a station today enjoying seeing no tourists when a cute spinner with E-cups approached me. Just in the way they always do, with hunger in their eyes.

She then started with "Would you like to..." in English which I found pretty racist in the good old debito-way. But I found myself pretty tolerant for racism especially when it involves spinners talking to me and offering something.

But then she continued "give a donation" and as I am against bareback sex with strangers as much as I am giving my money away I just continued to walk saying "no thanks" as we priests are always polite. I was already two meters past her when I heard in an already defeated voice "for animals". I made an emergency stop and backed to her. "You said animals?" and I gave her my beer money.

Win-win-win for reducing calories for me and making animals and a cute spinner happy. That's me, spreading love and joy wherever I roam.

So you missed the opportunity to at least ask for a guided tour of the place you probably just funded for the next year or two?;)

Reactions: MikeH
aaaawwww you made me melt on this one :kiss:

To be honest I have no idea if she was really collecting donations for animals or just a cute spinner with a self-made donation box and some brochures.

So you missed the opportunity to at least ask for a guided tour of the place you probably just funded for the next year or two?;)

Nyah, I just gave her my beer money for today so it was probably just a six months expenses worth for the organisation. :D

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
Man it has been a good day of sightseeing in the station. On my way back I bumped to a policewoman who was a threatening 145 cm tall. (Trust me on this one, my average estimation error is under one cm).

She was walking next to a policeman who was not tall to begin with and was only up to his shoulders. Don't they have any requirements for getting in the academy here?

Though if they have any minimum weight requirements then she passes those with flying colours. With her duty belt on she was basically able to give me a good run for my money.

Sign of the times.

798A3E34-A070-4C03-961B-4FD64D7FB4DC.jpeg

Zactly! Then Bill Gates and the Reptilians will take over and we will end up comatose bodies harvested for their energy like in the Matrix
Seriously?

Zactly! Then Bill Gates and the Reptilians will take over and we will end up comatose bodies harvested for their energy like in the Matrix

Haha, the last laugh is mine. It's going to be a surprise to them to see what kind of a body and how little energy they are going to get from me!

So I just went to an Italian restaurant near my place because I wanted limoncello and affogato. And they were like, sorry, we can only serve you if you order a full meal.

So because they wanted me to spend about 5000 yen they won't get my 1500 yen. And the place was completely empty. and always is. I've never seen it more than half full.

So weird.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
So I just went to an Italian restaurant near my place because I wanted limoncello and affogato. And they were like, sorry, we can only serve you if you order a full meal.

So because they wanted me to spend about 5000 yen they won't get my 1500 yen. And the place was completely empty. and always is. I've never seen it more than half full.

So weird.
That's a kinda hint not to go back.

Reactions: Tabanico
Reactions: Majestyk
That's a kinda hint not to go back.
Right?

I went to the Vansan a few doors down, where they gave me my fix of coffee, ice-cream and lemon alcohol. Took them 5 minutes. Tooke me about 10 minutes. Easiest money they ever made.

Right?

I went to the Vansan a few doors down, where they gave me my fix of coffee, ice-cream and lemon alcohol. Took them 5 minutes. Tooke me about 10 minutes. Easiest money they ever made.
To bad they didn't have karaoke eh, you could have spun off a few Disney tunes while you were there :p:p:):(:DS

Reactions: Tabanico
Why do they all look like him? Not a spinner in the lot.

You remember the days, when it was considered attractive to have a somewhat stronger build ... Since it meant you could actually feed yourself and your family well ... Now think north Korea again;)

Reactions: Acid Burn
You remember the days, when it was considered attractive to have a somewhat stronger build ... Since it meant you could actually feed yourself and your family well ... Now think north Korea again;)

As long as me and just4fun have any money left a cute spinner can always feed her family. ;)

Well today I’ve yet again decided it wasn’t worth going to Happening bar alone at the last minute. But one of these days I will go there. But not today. Maybe next week.

Not sure if they're actually wearing masks in there. Pretty sure there's no point in wearing masks if you're sucking off each other.

Attachments

• dffdf.png
    dffdf.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 65