The Anything Goes Thread

Obon Travel?

Anyone leaving Tokyo over obon?

My neighborhood seems pretty quiet already....wondering if they have all left town?
Shinkansen traffic out of Tokyo station is down significantly. Does that mean people are using their cars? Anyone encountered heavy traffic escaping Tokyo?
Will be doing a bit of driving within tokyo but staying generally sensible.

Reactions: namae
117595882_10163910541110243_8064307953240261766_n.jpg

Sucks when you decided to collect something you received & purposely left it wrapped up for the last few years to find it unwrapped & sitting on your glass stand.

Sucks when you decided to collect something you received & purposely left it wrapped up for the last few years to find it unwrapped & sitting on your glass stand.

yeah, that would bring me to have suicidal thoughts, I guess :D

They are not mean, but neutral posts.

Reactions: Pk24 and just4fun
Boiling hot day today.

A good day to test my theory, that there is an increase in the number of Japanese joggers during heatwaves. See how many you see today if your out and about - spot them in their full tracksuits, shell suits or sauna suits.

Reactions: just4fun
Boiling hot day today.

A good day to test my theory, that there is an increase in the number of Japanese joggers during heatwaves. See how many you see today if your out and about - spot them in their full tracksuits, shell suits or sauna suits.
Running on busy sidewalks near me........sucking all that fresh carbom monoxide into their lungs showing off how healthy they are. I'll drink to that.....

Boiling hot day today.

And in the mountains you see a lot of cycling guys sweating on very steep roads. bunch of masochists

Takin one for the team today. I've got my fingers crossed

Curious as to the nature of your risk.
What a waste of fuckin time.............sigh I guess just avoiding Akiba alltogether is the smartest move.

What a waste of fuckin time.............sigh I guess just avoiding Akiba alltogether is the smartest move.
Sorry to hear your afternoon didn’t go as planned.