The Anything Goes Thread

You poor fucker.

Remind me to take you to a decent steak place.
I agree but the Filet isn't all that shabby for 2000 yen

Reactions: Ken1988
Reactions: Frenchy and Ken1988
Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
If you have that and a gold Hub card at the same time you complete Being A Gaijin and you get a blow job from Debito Arudou.

Also a group of japanese people will finally let you in on the alarmingly simple but previously incomprehensible secret to how Janken works in large groups

i refuse to believe janken works in large groups. i just assume they secretly agree to give up after so many tries and they just unconsciously choose a winner.

when did the hub have a gold card? waaaay back in the day when i was an exchange student i used to get wasted during happy hour.

Reactions: Frenchy
Also Debito is still around? whenever i see his name i think of debit card. I remember the first time i heard of him, i was like, interesting let's see his perspective on things. oh he really likes to yell at cops or something. never mind then.

i refuse to believe janken works in large groups. i just assume they secretly agree to give up after so many tries and they just unconsciously choose a winner.
I agree . I never figured out how they do it.

Reactions: Negi77
I recently read a story of a Japanese owner/chef who runs a Michelin-star Italian restaurant in Tokyo. It sounds eccentric but he's been also working part-time at a Saizeriya. According to him, that Y400 escargot plate is not only edible but actually the best in Japan...something I want to try out in Japan in my next visit with a bottle from their hidden wine menu.

I recently read a story of a Japanese owner/chef who runs a Michelin-star Italian restaurant in Tokyo. It sounds eccentric but he's been also working part-time at a Saizeriya. According to him, that Y400 escargot plate is not only edible but actually the best in Japan...something I want to try out in Japan in my next visit with a bottle from their hidden wine menu.
Saizeriya food in general really isnt that bad. Not an escargot fan but the simple pastas on their menu and some side dishes are better than places like rigelletto where you’ll pay 1,500 yen for the same thing.

Mmmmm... I love watching them do pretty much anything whenever I'm on an ANA flight. I'll be thinking "oh yeah, you pour that Coke baby". But then reality sets back in soon after.
Ah ah, thanks for the smile!
I will try similar inner dialog next time
“Oh yeah , blow that thing and inflate it girl, do it slowly”
“Gimme this breast , quick. Yeah now there is sauce on top”
Etc

Reactions: Lukes
I’m a believer, but it depends on the wine and who’s sans clothes.

4E995B45-2060-4AF5-A25C-766E6F4E0202.jpeg

Saizeriya food in general really isnt that bad. . . . some side dishes are better than places like rigelletto where you’ll pay 1,500 yen for the same thing.

Similar to how Ikinari Steak often has better cuts of meat for lower prices than some fancier steak places.

I have heard that the tray table in the cockpit (at least in an Airbus) is designed to carry up to 55kg.;)

And we know that cabin attendants in Singapore Airlines who gain weight will be not allowed to fly but are put to the ground office to work.

Coincidence, I don't think so.

And we know that cabin attendants in Singapore Airlines who gain weight will be not allowed to fly but are put to the ground office to work.

Coincidence, I don't think so.

Of course not: Less weight on the plane will reduce CO2 emissions! I am sure it is part of Singapore Airlines’ ESG agenda.