The Anything Goes Thread

This happened in the US yesterday, and it’s serious!

A friend got his second injection of the Covid-19 vaccine at a designated vaccination centre. He then started to have blurred vision on his way home.

Back at home, he immediately called the vaccination center for advice. He asked whether he should go see his doctor or get hospitalised.

The nurse at the station where he received his injection told him to urgently return to the vaccination center, so he can pick up his eyeglasses that he left on the chair.

I hope he wasn't driving!

Reactions: Majestyk
Just got a message about a lady called Eva Gina and that was enough to make me laugh like an idiot . Laughter is the best medicine and , happily, as I get old, my threshold for laughing is getting lower and lower. Someday I may even laugh at the Dad’s jokes here. Let’s be optimistic!

Last edited:
You’ve gotten better with the dad jokes. Hell, you’ve even told a couple.

Yeah that's a worrying trend indeed. Is it too late for an intervention already?

Reactions: Frenchy
HOLUP

80165E40-5AC9-4A22-92E7-9BB092D4812C.jpeg

Reactions: Negi77 and SugoiBoy
Then again they have Tobita.
Osaka also has a prevailing east by northeast wind.

This is caused by Nagoya sucking.

Maybe it's for him and she's just a decoy :p

yes! Especially with the Tadao Ando signature concrete walls with holes, which is obviously what I noticed the most! :D
(Seriously, I hate his prison-style esthetics)

I haven’t actually noticed them at all :ROFLMAO: forgot to take my glasses on this trip and can barely see anything around me right now :cautious: so just gonna enjoy the hot water :p

I haven’t actually noticed them at all :ROFLMAO: forgot to take nah glasses on this trip and can barely see anything around my right now :cautious: so just gonna enjoy the hot water :p
As you should ! And thanks for ... hmmmm... the rest of the pic

Reactions: Anna Summer
With such a beauty. Who should care about concrete walls and holes? Well, there is one... specifically that ... Thanks for the pic @Anna Summer, and enjoy your bath.

Reactions: Anna Summer