The Anything Goes Thread

from my Facebook feed this morning ;-)

EA6BC66B-89E2-4C1B-8ADE-093AF163A2B8.jpeg

You thank for the (sumptuous) drinks and food . They say you could even stay the night if you want... they can arrange for a lady to meet you, wink wink...
You thank again for the drinks and say politely you will think about the proposal...
I want to reach the level of success / financial success that i get offered food, drink and sex for the purpose of getting me to join in something.
I also want to be getting enough great sex from someone regularly that I feel like i can turn down the offered sex.
You’re a lucky man Frenchy

I want to reach the level of success / financial success that i get offered food, drink and sex for the purpose of getting me to join in something.
I also want to be getting enough great sex from someone regularly that I feel like i can turn down the offered sex.
You’re a lucky man Frenchy
Thanks mate. I agree with the latter, not with the former. There are definitely cases where it’s better not to be offered anything to join something. Frankly the “party” I described was fishy as hell and I would have gladly spent the evening at McDonalds instead.

Reactions: Negi77
This is a must-watch for me.

Man … Anthony Bourdain helped make a lot of people appreciate the opportunity to travel and to become acquainted with the vast world out there.

It might be painful viewing after all these years, but that’s life.

Man … Anthony Bourdain helped make a lot of people appreciate the opportunity to travel and to become acquainted with the vast world out there.

Thats a must watch. I loved that guy’s shows.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Negi77

I never could warm to that guy.

Very often on website profiles and in chat the the expression "blame" comes up in translations such as : "I also like being blamed ^ ^" . Does this simply mean that the woman has a submissive nature.

Is something lost in translation here? What is the nuance in an adult context (P4P,Sugar, dating)?

So I finally managed to watch Luc Besson’s Anna (2019), while drinking a nice bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

The film wasn’t on the level of his earlier work, like Nikita or Leon: The Professional, but it was fine for a lazy Saturday night at home.

This is the only line I remember from the film: “I work for KGB, baby.”

Very often on website profiles and in chat the the expression "blame" comes up in translations such as : "I also like being blamed ^ ^" . Does this simply mean that the woman has a submissive nature.

Is something lost in translation here? What is the nuance in an adult context (P4P,Sugar, dating)?

It's a bad translation of 責められる. It’s a bit contextual, but generally means they like playing a sub role.

I do hate on him a bit for saying that In 'N Out is good.

I'm a native Californian and even I think In-N-Out is overhyped. Which is hilarious, because I actually had some for the first time in ages on Friday. It's good for what it is -- a fresh burger. If you want a chain restaurant burger that can't be beat, for me it's Super Duper Burger.

So I finally managed to watch Luc Besson’s Anna (2019), while drinking a nice bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

The film wasn’t on the level of his earlier work, like Nikita or Leon: The Professional, but it was fine for a lazy Saturday night at home.

This is the only line I remember from the film: “I work for KGB, baby.”

so you like your wines with more depth than your movies , it seems :) (thanks for the French economy by the way)

Reactions: Majestyk
So my credit card only flags purchases that I try to make, as opposed to actual potential fraud. What a pain in the neck

Perhaps ask MikeH for a recommendation. If I remember correctly his dentist is a French Mademoiselle (not sure if she is married or not).

My dentist is a legit Japanese MILF. Her husband couldn't care less about me hitting her up though. Then again he has seen my face so he knows I have zero chances with her so there is that.

Reactions: Acid Burn
My dentist is a legit Japanese MILF. Her husband couldn't care less about me hitting her up though. Then again he has seen my face so he knows I have zero chances with her so there is that.

My bad. I somehow remembered that wrong.

I have to ask, is that considered a premium wine?? I admittedly know next to nothing about French wines, because to be honest I've disliked just about every French red I ever tried (whites are a different story), but a friend of mine gifted me a bottle of La Bernardine 2016 just before the pandemic hit and it's been sitting on a wine rack ever since. I prefer California reds from certain regions (Lodi, Paso Robles) so I was planning to just let it age until I need the rack space.

I suppose if it's considered "good" then I'll perhaps take it to a nice dinner somewhere, whenever nice dinners are safe again. Or maybe just get lit on cheap beer and chug it from the bottle, sitting on the kitchen floor, like I did the last time someone made the mistake of giving me expensive French wine. A nightcap is a nightcap, is the rule around here.