The Anything Goes Thread

(n)

5725A71B-A7EC-4E86-A0FF-312C76906337.jpeg

Reactions: Negi77 and SugoiBoy
good question. Usually i try to blend in. In America for instance Im loud and obnoxious and pepper my sentences with the f word for no reason :D
I know exactly what you mean. In France for example all I'd need to do is eat some raw Onions and start trouble over nothing with the Brits. :p:):D

Reactions: Tabanico
I have a hard time trying to figure out how fast you have to be for that... :D
Honestly he is right but he should also be thankful. If we didn’t enjoy starting trouble with the Brits over nothing Washington might have lost the independence war and J4F would be sipping tea everyday and sing God Save The Queen as his anthem.

Reactions: Tabanico
good question. Usually i try to blend in. In America for instance Im loud and obnoxious and pepper my sentences with the f word for no reason :D

Just out of curiosity: How often do you use the p and m word in your native language?

sipping tea everyday and sing God Save The Queen as his anthem.
Having tea now as a matter of fact but the Sex Pistols were never in my top 100 list.

Tuesday was the first day California lifted most of its COVID guidelines. The crowds didn't seem any larger, but people were about 50/50 about wearing masks. I kept mine on and thankfully no idiots gave me a hard time about it. I'm not ready to give up cosplaying as a ninja in public just yet!

According to another article the two lowly ranked quit and only the sergeant decided to stay.

Still the sex probably happened in the time they were taking a break and extramarital affairs are not illegal so what was the problem here?

https://japantoday.com/category/nat...reprimanded-after-sex-in-koban-police-station
The problem was probably that they had sex in a government facility, rather to go to a love hotel.
It seems that there was a jealous snitch for not being invited to the party.

Reactions: MikeH
Tuesday was the first day California lifted most of its COVID guidelines. The crowds didn't seem any larger, but people were about 50/50 about wearing masks. I kept mine on and thankfully no idiots gave me a hard time about it. I'm not ready to give up cosplaying as a ninja in public just yet!
What guidelines are still in place? Just saw NYC lifted lot's of its guidelines as well.

What guidelines are still in place? Just saw NYC lifted lot's of its guidelines as well.

California ditched the color-coded tier system for all counties that dictated what businesses/activities could be open, plus got rid of the mask mandate and distancing requirements with some exceptions. However, the mask thing is on the honor system (you don't need one if you are vaccinated) and you're asking Americans to honor an honor system... so good luck with that.

Got this random ad on my FB feed .
If it’s how Germany promotes tourism there, I think they need a bit of marketing advice. Like promoting FKKs instead

1454D1C2-0AF1-42D4-A051-D3C213B9FA4F.jpeg