The Anything Goes Thread

I thought they would have shutdown the flight paths over central Tokyo as a counter terrorism measure for the Olympics.

Jennifer Lopez, 52

Age is just a number.

721F50A6-BBF8-4AD5-B679-35CC6C8D2D2D.jpeg
2126DCF6-8619-42C5-AC5B-926ED1C35FAF.jpeg
F0456B36-F07D-4B56-955D-C834F5922DB5.jpeg

So about a month ago I asked about adultfriendfinder and possibly hooking up with some Japanese women in chat so when Japan reopens I could possibly get laid because we've been communicating. Decided what the hell, it doesn't cost much to join so I took a 3 month plan. Well, unless I'm doing something wrong in trying to friend people I've gotten zilch responses. Many have visited my profile (many from Japan look pretty nice), liked me, etc. but none have responded back. First problem is many aren't gold members so they can't respond back, but even those that are gold haven't responded irregardless of if Hawaii, U.S. or Japan. AFF solves that problem by asking for another $40.00/month so those that aren't gold can respond. I figured if they are really interested in meeting and getting laid, they would pay for membership like I did so I refuse to pay another fee. But all is not lost if you're willing to dish out some cash, you can livechat. Picky as I am, I've found 2 out of all the women, but damn they are rock solid keepers. So I've spent about 1K during the past month in chats. If you're horny like me and not getting laid at home, don't want to hook up with random woman at bars I guess this will have to do. I have gone on eros to look for real women, but either I don't find them attractive or they don't visit my island so that's a bust. If Japan were open now 1K would of gotten me laid 3x for 2 hour sessions, but we all no that's not happening anytime soon. SO HURRY THE FUCK UP AND OPEN THE GATES, LOL!!!

So about a month ago I asked about adultfriendfinder and possibly hooking up with some Japanese women in chat so when Japan reopens I could possibly get laid because we've been communicating. Decided what the hell, it doesn't cost much to join so I took a 3 month plan. Well, unless I'm doing something wrong in trying to friend people I've gotten zilch responses. Many have visited my profile (many from Japan look pretty nice), liked me, etc. but none have responded back. First problem is many aren't gold members so they can't respond back, but even those that are gold haven't responded irregardless of if Hawaii, U.S. or Japan. AFF solves that problem by asking for another $40.00/month so those that aren't gold can respond. I figured if they are really interested in meeting and getting laid, they would pay for membership like I did so I refuse to pay another fee. But all is not lost if you're willing to dish out some cash, you can livechat. Picky as I am, I've found 2 out of all the women, but damn they are rock solid keepers. So I've spent about 1K during the past month in chats. If you're horny like me and not getting laid at home, don't want to hook up with random woman at bars I guess this will have to do. I have gone on eros to look for real women, but either I don't find them attractive or they don't visit my island so that's a bust. If Japan were open now 1K would of gotten me laid 3x for 2 hour sessions, but we all no that's not happening anytime soon. SO HURRY THE FUCK UP AND OPEN THE GATES, LOL!!!

When it reopens, I suspect Japan might require proof of vaccination.

Reactions: Negi77