The Anything Goes Thread

Tough day at work so now Im alone amd drukn on champagne coz tgats how i roll. Ask me anything babies!

Yes please. For starters:
  1. Why is there something rather than nothing?
  2. Is our universe real?
  3. Do we have free will?
  4. Does God exist?
  5. Is there life after death?
  6. Can you really experience anything objectively?
  7. What is the best moral system?
  8. What are numbers?

Yes please. For starters:
  1. Why is there something rather than nothing?
  2. Is our universe real?
  3. Do we have free will?
  4. Does God exist?
  5. Is there life after death?
  6. Can you really experience anything objectively?
  7. What is the best moral system?
  8. What are numbers?
1. Wrong assumption. There isn’t “something”
2 see 1
3 see 1
4 see 1
5. see 1
6. see 1
7. see 1
8. see 1. But they can be useful to win at the lottery Or counting sheepz to sleep

1. Wrong assumption. There isn’t “something”
2 see 1
3 see 1
4 see 1
5. see 1
6. see 1
7. see 1
8. see 1. But they can be useful to win at the lottery Or counting sheepz to sleep
“8. See 1“ <- Let me ask again: What are numbers?

Now this Ridley Scott film looks very interesting. Coming soon.

6718EBE1-0BF1-4E23-BC25-354AD4C1B13A.jpeg

Now this Ridley Scott film looks very interesting. Coming soon.

View attachment 17156

I just saw the ad for that the other day. I tried for years to hate Lady Gaga, to no avail. Unfortunately, she's probably one of the most brilliant artists of my lifetime. And every time she takes some wild turn and pulls some unpredictable stunt (performs Sound of Music, sings the anthem at Superbowl), I end up having to grudgingly admire her even more. I mean, shit, the only halftime shows I've ever actually sat through are hers and Prince's, and that doesn't even include those nights where I drink too much and end up re-watching them on Youtube (if there aren't any witnesses at home).

Everyone thinks she's probably some absolutely wild fuck in bed, but I'll bet she goes straight missionary.

so Adam Driver will play Tom Ford I suppose ?
That will be fun to watch!

correction, just checked on IMDB, he will play one of the Gucci guys

total cultural appropriation by the way, I hope the Italian embassy will organize the protests in front of US movie theaters !

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
Looks like Japan has stepped up the pace of vaccination. South Korea is doing fine, while Hong Kong slowed down a bit.

Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam and the Philippines need to do more.

Singapore, obviously, has really gone all out to open up its economy.

Sure hope to travel as a tourist again.

E4512623-8790-4C24-801D-0B0AB5D816D3.jpeg

Looks like Japan has stepped up the pace of vaccination. South Korea is doing fine, while Hong Kong slowed down a bit.

Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam and the Philippines need to do more.

Singapore, obviously, has really gone all out to open up its economy.

Sure hope to travel as a tourist again.

View attachment 17159

It really is pathetic to see the United States that low on the list. It's stunning that we can simultaneously be the most powerful country on Earth and have one of the largest populations of fucking morons on Earth. In the meantime, I believe the state of Flori-DUH, by order of Governor Ron "Douchebag" Desantis, just banned facemasks in schools. You really can't make this shit up.

The CDC/FDA really should sponsor MAGA-themed cruise ship vacations shipping out from southern/red states for dirt cheap fares that include free liquor, gambling, line-dancing, virtual lynching, whatever will turn the crowds out. Pack the ship full of maskless anti-vaxxers and send it out to sea for a month at a time and let nature take its course. By the time the ship comes back, hopefully, everyone on board will either be naturally-vaccinated or dead. It's a win-win.

Reactions: Negi77 and Majestyk
It really is pathetic to see the United States that low on the list. It's stunning that we can simultaneously be the most powerful country on Earth and have one of the largest populations of fucking morons on Earth. In the meantime, I believe the state of Flori-DUH, by order of Governor Ron "Douchebag" Desantis, just banned facemasks in schools. You really can't make this shit up.

The CDC/FDA really should sponsor MAGA-themed cruise ship vacations shipping out from southern/red states for dirt cheap fares that include free liquor, gambling, line-dancing, virtual lynching, whatever will turn the crowds out. Pack the ship full of maskless anti-vaxxers and send it out to sea for a month at a time and let nature take its course. By the time the ship comes back, hopefully, everyone on board will either be naturally-vaccinated or dead. It's a win-win.

it's only going to get worse with all the new gerrymanders, the purple states are going to be solid red. things are absolutely fucked.

what's even worse is all the fox news, newsmax, etc have vaccine and mask mandates in their offices. just stirring the fucking pot for shits and giggles I guess.

at least i live near Canada for whatever that's worth.

Reactions: Keihan
It's stunning that we can simultaneously be the most powerful country on Earth and have one of the largest populations of fucking morons on Earth.

The US population is about 360 million. 1% of that comes out to roughly 3.6 million morons scattered across every single bumfuck flyover state. That's a lot of morons. The problem is we don't have 1% moron saturation in the US; it's more like 30%-35%. In short: Not just a ton of morons, a shitton of morons.

The US population is about 360 million. 1% of that comes out to roughly 3.6 million morons scattered across every single bumfuck flyover state. That's a lot of morons. The problem is we don't have 1% moron saturation in the US; it's more like 30%-35%. In short: Not just a ton of morons, a shitton of morons.

you are spot on. make it stop please, i can only handle so much bullshit and i can't travel to Japan to drown my sorrows at newhalf clubs.

at least i live near Canada for whatever that's worth.

actually, I was wondering what you meant by that

you can escape there more quickly if push comes to shove? or there are less morons because it’s far from Florida ? Or just you’re a Justin Bieber or Celine Dion fan?

Reactions: Negi77
actually, I was wondering what you meant by that

you can escape there more quickly if push comes to shove? or there are less morons because it’s far from Florida ? Or just you’re a Justin Bieber or Celine Dion fan?

oh yes i should have been more clear. for escape purposes. also any further distance i can get from Texas or Florida is a bonus.