The Anything Goes Thread

Waiting for the headlines "Man grows a third hand; after getting vaccinated 69 times in a row".

Reactions: alekzar
Saw this on my timeline. This is in San Francisco.
Like The Wire actor Isaiah Whitlock, Jr. says in the show, I went: “Sheeeeeeeee-it!”

02F9A1DC-715C-418D-BFFD-0E203198E5A1.jpeg

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
Got a sweet new car. Aston Martin DB5. Had to put it together myself though.

View attachment 17194
Nice! A couple of Christmases ago, I gave Dad the Lego Mini Cooper (his first car was an 850 cc Mini), and myself Saturn V, and we built them together. Then this year for his birthday, I gave him the Fiat 500, and picked up the ISS for myself.

God damn this world we live in. A senseless tragedy and not even an hour passed before people were politicizing it.

Graphic violence warning:

God damn this world we live in. A senseless tragedy and not even an hour passed before people were politicizing it.

Graphic violence warning:

Looks like whatever this was, has been deleted from Twitter.

It is understandable because unlike other videos from the parade that have been edited this one was raw video. It showed the band members actually being run over.
Makes sense... I didn't see it what it was before it was removed, so didn't know what it was.
The disease of social media and decency where it should be applied.

For some reason I really remember that one so well!! That’s the one where the husband goes to work and an entire Sagawa crew comes over and turns the entire house into a boneyard. The wife claims a miracle for the child born 9 months later to the day even though the pair has been sexless for a over decade. Or at least there must have been some cosmic intervention given the Milky Way display throughout the walls and ceilings of the living, bed, and bathrooms the husband found when he decided to host that crazy 60s-themed Halloween party with black lights and all. All his friends complimented him on the artistry. Oh shit, maybe this wasn’t a movie…

For some reason I really remember that one so well!! That’s the one where the husband goes to work and an entire Sagawa crew comes over and turns the entire house into a boneyard. The wife claims a miracle for the child born 9 months later to the day even though the pair has been sexless for a over decade. Or at least there must have been some cosmic intervention given the Milky Way display throughout the walls and ceilings of the living, bed, and bathrooms the husband found when he decided to host that crazy 60s-themed Halloween party with black lights and all. All his friends complimented him on the artistry. Oh shit, maybe this wasn’t a movie…

what? Do you think i’m stooopid?

No in my movie just before I leave the wife says “oh babe I need 30k to pay the plumber who will come today …. to repair the wash machine”
Then I watch her in disbelief and reply “oh darling , don’t get screwed… it’s worth 20k at most”

Then I give her the money and she kisses me goodbye with adoring eyes on the porch and says “oh damn you’re so smart, you know everything”

Lovely wife really. I wish mine was like that