The Anything Goes Thread

Didn't he leave Japan? I've only heard about this guy in fringe posts around the net. Just sounded like someone to avoid altogether...
I think he resides in Hawaii primarily now. I met him a few times back in the 90s, before he naturalised.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Then I hope he attacks Native Hawaiians for being racists too :ROFLMAO:
Ah one more thing : the guy was shouting he has Nagashima Ono and another famous law firm as lawyers . Yeah right.

Well he sounds like someone who would need a lawyer like that.

Sales push :sneaky:

8AD0907E-A12A-486D-87C4-F6E3ACCDFE9F.jpeg

Then I hope he attacks Native Hawaiians for being racists too :ROFLMAO:
Ah one more thing : the guy was shouting he has Nagashima Ono and another famous law firm as lawyers . Yeah right.
He did all that stuff over the years just to become American again? What a waste! But those books he wrote must have been lucrative!

He did all that stuff over the years just to become American again? What a waste! But those books he wrote must have been lucrative!
Maybe he still kept his Japanese citizenship and now can bitch and moan he’s ostracized as a Japanese living in the US :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
Maybe he still kept his Japanese citizenship and now can bitch and moan he’s ostracized as a Japanese living in the US :ROFLMAO:

The funniest part is he would need to apply for a visa to live in the US of A.

295041596_5750973288343345_4257417275618276979_n.jpg
This is a little more of what I have in mind for mine.

Reactions: Karbon
Why would I want my tombstone to be the spitting image of Just4Fun?

Oh, I see. As you were.
You wish you were even one half of the dick that I am. And.....that's Mr. Dick to you my friend.

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: MikeH
That depends on which step of the “supply chain” you are looking at.

Which ever way it goes I hope no kids come up from my balls.

And in the sacred cave where we worship the Goddess Slutty-Kami, the young virgin will soon be initiated to our holy rites!
00022D53-89A4-4F10-8F68-7BFACEDF3794.jpeg