The Anything Goes Thread

I have decided to deactivate my Facebook.
In my eyes, TAG is the only social network worth being on.

Now I am thinking...if Zuckerberg is the "Zuck," would Chris be the "F...?"
Please. Don’t set the bar so low.

I have decided to deactivate my Facebook.
In my eyes, TAG is the only social network worth being on.

Now I am thinking...if Zuckerberg is the "Zuck," would Chris be the "F...?"
I was thinking "C---"
Especially, with all the shit he has to deal with. 😉

I can get behind this nursing home. 🤙🏻💯

6D37E762-392C-449E-8302-80B758DDB0B1.jpeg

Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all the Yanks here......oh shucks.....everybody be thankful for anything good in your life.

Funnily enough, I was watching a streamer yesterday and these two American guys walked by and talked to him. He asked them what they are doing and they immediately responded with "We just finished a soapland" and proceeded to talk about their experience.

At least they were honest! No new info gathered, though. The place allowed foreigners but none of the girls spoke English whatsoever.

1669338726371.png

Funnily enough, I was watching a streamer yesterday and these two American guys walked by and talked to him. He asked them what they are doing and they immediately responded with "We just finished a soapland" and proceeded to talk about their experience.

At least they were honest! No new info gathered, though. The place allowed foreigners but none of the girls spoke English whatsoever.
Haha, which streamer was this?

Pick one, they are all annoyingly the same. Most irritating people I have run into, at least when they are doing their ‘gig’.

Yeah, having previously lived in Japan (granted, never Tokyo) in the pre-streamer era, they are hands-down the worst, most infuriating thing about living in Japan now. Whenever I see them in red light areas, it makes me wish there was a visible Yak presence to make it clear to them that this type of behavior is not acceptable.

Haha, which streamer was this?
Robcdee. Pretty nice guy, always asks establishments if camera is fine and if it isn't, he just doesn't go wherever he wanted to go. Although, he did once get his phone slapped out of his hand when one of the nice African guys in Kabukicho didn't like him waddling around. Another African guy came in, told the other to shut the fuck up, he can do what he wants and if he ever gets in trouble with the "local" friendly black guys, he should give him a call and he will take care of it lmao

Blanket statements above, pretty boomer-esque. There are certainly a bunch of streamers who are not obnoxious and disrespectful, just gotta find the right ones. If you watch Andy "I am 47 and still make pussy-smells-like-fish-jokes" MIlonakis, then I guess you're right. Hitch is another great one. Hitchikes from Wakkanai to Kagoshima (think it's his second or third time doing so?) and streams it. Always asks people who pick him up if camera is fine and has had a lot of great encounters.

Last edited:
Robcdee. Pretty nice guy, always asks establishments if camera is fine and if it isn't, he just doesn't go wherever he wanted to go. Although, he did once get his phone slapped out of his hand when one of the nice African guys in Kabukicho didn't like him waddling around. Another African guy came in, told the other to shut the fuck up, he can do what he wants and if he ever gets in trouble with the "local" friendly black guys, he should give him a call and he will take care of it lmao

Blanket statements above, pretty boomer-esque. There are certainly a bunch of streamers who are not obnoxious and disrespectful, just gotta find the right ones. If you watch Andy "I am 47 and still make pussy-smells-like-fish-jokes" MIlonakis, then I guess you're right. Hitch is another great one. Hitchikes from Wakkanai to Kagoshima (think it's his second or third time doing so?) and streams it. Always asks people who pick him up if camera is fine and has had a lot of great encounters.

I'm not necessarily talking professional streamers, although some may well fall into that category, but primarily people who do not understand that taking photographs/video of others without consent (even in the background) is rude as shit, and Japanese people in particular have historically found it so. Getting approval from the one person you're talking to might seem acceptable, but what about all the other people just walking by? They're surely not giving their consent?

Walking into a neighborhood where lots of people are indulging in private sexual pursuits and recording them going about their business should be a one-way ticket to getting your device broken, along with a couple of limbs.

If respecting people's privacy is a boomer-esque notion, I'll be sure to tell my older relatives that they got at least one thing right.

Last edited:
Nobody is holding their camera on some salaryman about to enter a soapland, commentating how they're about to fuck. Well, at least not any people with a brain. All the people "walking by" give just as many fucks about a guy with a camera as they do about a guy standing around with his phone in his hand chatting on LINE. It's 2022 and for better or worse, cameras, smartphones, streams and all the other shit is part of society now so I highly doubt that the average Japanese person is offended when they appear on some guy's video for half a second, masked up at that. On the contrary, more often than not people actually want to engage with someone because of the camera and find it interesting.

Yeah, I agree - if someone points a camera at a random person and just films them for multiple minutes, that's stupid as fuck and disrespectful. Anything else is an overreaction and out of touch with the times. It's not 1990 anymore and this applies to a bunch of things I've seen people say on here.

Reactions: MelissaAnne
Nobody is holding their camera on some salaryman about to enter a soapland, commentating how they're about to fuck. Well, at least not any people with a brain. All the people "walking by" give just as many fucks about a guy with a camera as they do about a guy standing around with his phone in his hand chatting on LINE. It's 2022 and for better or worse, cameras, smartphones, streams and all the other shit is part of society now so I highly doubt that the average Japanese person is offended when they appear on some guy's video for half a second, masked up at that. On the contrary, more often than not people actually want to engage with someone because of the camera and find it interesting.

Yeah, I agree - if someone points a camera at a random person and just films them for multiple minutes, that's stupid as fuck and disrespectful. Anything else is an overreaction and out of touch with the times. It's not 1990 anymore and this applies to a bunch of things I've seen people say on here.

It's not 1990 anymore and filming in a shopping district is of course no big deal....but doing it in a redlight district kinda is. Not only in Japan, but also in other countries. Sure, nobody cares if some tourists make a video infront of Kabukicho's Godzilla and are having some fun, but if you film people leaving or entering soaplands, shops, lovehotels it's just a no-no. People shouldn't be that stupid or ignorant.