The Anything Goes Thread

🎵Every bunny likes kung fu fighting. 🎶

1E3A2F1E-70D1-4A1E-B29D-53E6AA89EC62.jpeg

Trees up. Seasons greeting all
1669937339924.png

1670126696678.png

So, I came here without a proper jacket or coat because I knew I wouldn't need one for at least half a year but it is getting slightly colder and with the rain and wind, I will need one soon enough. Any recommendations on coats in particular? I'm a cheapskate, so I only wanna spend at best 150 bucks. My go-to-be-a-cheapskate-Uniqlo and G.U. had shit coats overall IMO. Way too expensive and not thick whatsoever.

So, I came here without a proper jacket or coat because I knew I wouldn't need one for at least half a year but it is getting slightly colder and with the rain and wind, I will need one soon enough. Any recommendations on coats in particular? I'm a cheapskate, so I only wanna spend at best 150 bucks. My go-to-be-a-cheapskate-Uniqlo and G.U. had shit coats overall IMO. Way too expensive and not thick whatsoever.
UNIQLO

I shall be a fake man then o7

Plus, I'll be in Sapporo in 2 months so I'll need one by then anyway.

Higashi-Nihombashi has several Mens (and ladies for all you crossdressers) big outlet stores with pretty good prices.

Has anyone tried ChatGPT on Open AI? (Kind of Siri on steroids)
Im tempted but kinda scared too

Why scared? Is it open for public trial? Will check it out for sure when I get home from the gym.

Why scared? Is it open for public trial? Will check it out for sure when I get home from the gym.
Even Musk said it gets pretty close to too intelligent AI. Now maybe Ii saw too many Hollywood movies

Even Musk said it gets pretty close to too intelligent AI. Now maybe Ii saw too many Hollywood movies
I have to try it to make judgement, but isn't the problem of all language models right now that they have no long term memory? They are good at guessing what's the right thing to say, but 20 sentences along the line they have already forgotten what they said earlier😅

Reactions: Frenchy
I have to try it to make judgement, but isn't the problem of all language models right now that they have no long term memory? They are good at guessing what's the right thing to say, but 20 sentences along the line they have already forgotten what they said earlier😅
Well a lot of humans are like that too

Just playing around with it.......it is rather boring. So it doesn't try to mimic a conversation, emphasizes that it is just an assistant without an opinion of its own and its function is to deliver information. Yawn :p

Currently staying nearby Sumida and there's this small bakery selling German stuff. Holy, of course it's a bit more expensive than back home in Germany but their Käsebrezeln hit the spot so hard. Also sell proper bread for comparatively cheap. Hidden gem.

China is dropping more and more COVID rules...oh god, they're coming.