The Anything Goes Thread

I love the way how they naturally flirt, express themselves to people they like. But seems like when they don't like, they express that forever...
Maybe that's similar to France VS UK, or Korea VS Japan thing in a way for negative factor.
Well, after some hundreds of years it gets into the DNA I guess ! :)

Reactions: Yuriko
Now that Japan is a hip touristic destination I noticed the phenomenon of those leeches (distant relatives, friends you never heard of for years) suddenly remembering you and asking all sorts of travel tips , also whether you can lodge them etc.
Do you have same issue? How do you handle it?

I’ve checked out some of the replies and I am surprised. I am most happy when my college friends visit Japan and I’ll happily take them to tourist destinations. I invite my very close friends to weekly trips every year and happily offer a stay in my apartment. It feels like college again. My relatives and family have visited me a number of times as well. It might be cultural differences because it would be very rude of me to say no. Plus, it’s not like I’m doing this as a favor because it’s a cultural obligation, I enjoy reuniting with people. For most western people home is very personal and they might feel their personal space is violated but that’s simply not how I perceive it.

Reactions: MikeH and Ken1988
For most western people home is very personal and they might feel their personal space is violated but that’s simply not how I perceive it.

Yeah, you Russians are funny that way.

I have had friends and family stay over when they have been visiting. Not so many, and I like to keep it that way. Though the only time I was really not enjoying it was when a friend made me host his twenty year old son whom I had seen last time some 17 years ago. Meanwhile he had grown to two meters and let his blonde hair reach his shoulders. Of course he also has blue eyes and was a semi-professional athlete.

He spend a total of 30 days with me. And bedded around 40 different girls during that time; the first night was the only time he came back alone. :eek::D

I’m not Russian tho

That's what you keep telling us. Just like any guilty person would.

And like I said, just give Putin a bit more time. Then all our relatives back in the old countries are Russians.

That's what you keep telling us. Just like any guilty person would.

And like I said, just give Putin a bit more time. Then all our relatives back in the old countries are Russians.
Lol, I would definitely have more hype as a Russian

Reactions: MikeH
Yeah, you Russians are funny that way.

I have had friends and family stay over when they have been visiting. Not so many, and I like to keep it that way. Though the only time I was really not enjoying it was when a friend made me host his twenty year old son whom I had seen last time some 17 years ago. Meanwhile he had grown to two meters and let his blonde hair reach his shoulders. Of course he also has blue eyes and was a semi-professional athlete.

He spend a total of 30 days with me. And bedded around 40 different girls during that time; the first night was the only time he came back alone. :eek::D
Do you think you can channel my attention elsewhere by mentioning your hot blonde German relatives? You Germans are unpredictable.

Reactions: MikeH
Do you think you can channel my attention elsewhere by mentioning your hot blonde German relatives? You Germans are unpredictable.

I didn't say he was a relative. But yeah, he was. You Russians are so observant.

Attachments

• 39b629_4386238.jpg
    39b629_4386238.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Simonka
I'm proud to be able to deliver what my clients expect with such a satisfying happy ending. I should focus on that. Complainers are complainers. They are never satisfied, they focus on things to complain.

I focus on delivering happy ending.

I'm happy of my good nature.

I can do my job, which I'm so proud of myself.

No matter how many enermy you got, what matters most is how you see yourself.

Reactions: Brightluck
I found his relative online :)

Young lady, that's borderline stalking. Sheesh, if guys knew what I have to put up with they wouldn't be so envious about the BO.

And you are misinformed, I am actually a dog.

Yeah, you got me. I was lying. All the guys would still be envious about the BO.

Young lady, that's borderline stalking. Sheesh, if guys knew what I have to put up with they wouldn't be so envious about the BO.

And you are misinformed, I am actually a dog.

Yeah, you got me. I was lying. All the guys would still be envious about the BO.
But look at him, your relative is so cute. I’d definitely take him home :)

Idk I thought you were a cat because they lick themselves all the time

It's been scorching hot! very lourd. I couldn't help but to do this, right after I got home tonight. Even I have my AC turned on...。。。fluffing my skirt getting cool breeze!!! ごめんなさい。。。

I got quite nothing in my freezer at the moment, which is quite embarrassing, though..

What if Tokyo gets black out...you think it has potential? or No?

Well, lots of places going LED may save environment, but...it kinda made me think...

Attachments

• 501DDCD5-C989-4811-AF16-78649956BF8A.jpeg
    501DDCD5-C989-4811-AF16-78649956BF8A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Today I found out Koko the gorilla has passed away..

She was part of relatively non-cruel experiments for teaching sign language to non-human primates.

She was a sweetheart and she loved cats.

Rest In Peace Koko.

Today I found out Koko the gorilla has passed away..

She was part of relatively non-cruel experiments for teaching sign language to non-human primates.

She was a sweetheart and she loved cats.

Rest In Peace Koko.
I was at a benefit dinner in Tokyo once where Jane Goodal gave a lecture on her time with the gorillas. I was kind of bored by the whole thing and I got pretty hammered on the free booze. There was this idiot Japanese colleague at my table who wanted to ask an intelligent question during the q&a but he didn’t know what to ask, so he quietly asked me what I thought might be a good question. I wrote down a question for him and slipped it to him. After several well informed and serious questions, the mic was passed to this idiot. He stood up and read my question verbatim, “Is Planet of the Apes possible, and if so whose side would you be on?” Everyone looked at him with complete incredulity. There was a long silence. Jane Goodal pretended like she hadn’t heard the question; she began to talk about something else and this idiot sat down in complete embarrassment. It was great.

12 hour work day doing a report for a Japanese client who wants to know just how much of a killing field and rape zone is the area they are considering expanding their business. They were a bit surprised when the basic summary is "the soil is soaked with blood". The news here really doesnt cover anything that goes on outside these islands. Cant complain, it was good money to write that.

12 hour work day doing a report for a Japanese client who wants to know just how much of a killing field and rape zone is the area they are considering expanding their business. They were a bit surprised when the basic summary is "the soil is soaked with blood". The news here really doesnt cover anything that goes on outside these islands. Cant complain, it was good money to write that.
Detroit?

That’s nothing compared to the time a drunk vomited partly on another passenger and the door on a crowded train.

Suck it up boys. The greatest mass transit system in the world! A little puking and senbei stink is nothing! Would you rather be on a broke down greyhound bus in rural Georgia surrounded by crackheads and syphilitic whores? No I didn’t think so! So stop yur whining!

Reactions: Frenchy