The Anything Goes Thread

He doesnt realize how stupid he looks and if he did, he wouldn't care. I have to think that Putin has some dirt on him. My guess is that it is video of Ukranian H00kers pissing on him or spanking him or something. If it were just normal sex or some financial thing, he would weasel out of it. It has to be something that brings his 'dignity' or masculinity into question. Has to be.
That , or he had some kind of spell/hypnotism/voodoo magic etc performed on Trump. Coz frankly even for a fool (and I don’t think he’s THAT stupid) his conduct on anything related to Russia makes no sense.

29498108_10211688859353969_1844806436620893816_n1.jpg

How to stop being angry ? Do you guys have tricks, hacks, go-to-books or people or specific booze etc...?

How to stop being angry ?
I think about the number of times when I have actually had a chance to talk with the person who I am mad at - usually zero - and realize that it doesn't matter. It's like being mad at the summer heat. I can't change it so I use my energy on something that might matter,

How to stop being angry ? Do you guys have tricks, hacks, go-to-books or people or specific booze etc...?

I find that exercise helps immensely.

In particular, grip strength exercises.

Performed on the offending party's throat.

If at all possible, don't get angry, get even. Or in other words don't be a victim, be a carrier. Transfer your anger to someone else, preferably the person who caused you to get angry in the first place.  逆切れ。 It helps. But if you cant do this, you just have to try to not succumb to the anger. The best way to do this is to not take anything seriously. This includes whatever or whomever it is that made you angry, and it also includes yourself. If you don't take anything seriously, you can never get angry. Anger is choice and is always avoidable. The best models to learn from are guys who have incredibly desperate lives, like people in warzones or people living in terrible poverty. These people have learned to save their anger for the times when it is really justified and when it is helpful. Have you ever noticed that people living in these situations just dont seem to give a shit about anything? This is because they don't take anything seriously. They just dont give a shit. Some good guys to read/watch who Just Dont Give a Shit are George Carlin, Charles Bukowski and some of the characters in the novels of Pedro Juan Gutierrez and Elmore Leonard. Good luck!

If at all possible, don't get angry, get even. Or in other words don't be a victim, be a carrier. Transfer your anger to someone else, preferably the person who caused you to get angry in the first place.  逆切れ。 It helps. But if you cant do this, you just have to try to not succumb to the anger. The best way to do this is to not take anything seriously. This includes whatever or whomever it is that made you angry, and it also includes yourself. If you don't take anything seriously, you can never get angry. Anger is choice and is always avoidable. The best models to learn from are guys who have incredibly desperate lives, like people in warzones or people living in terrible poverty. These people have learned to save their anger for the times when it is really justified and when it is helpful. Have you ever noticed that people living in these situations just dont seem to give a shit about anything? This is because they don't take anything seriously. They just dont give a shit. Some good guys to read/watch who Just Dont Give a Shit are George Carlin, Charles Bukowski and some of the characters in the novels of Pedro Juan Gutierrez and Elmore Leonard. Good luck!
Sound advice!

Thanks. I cured my temporary (and silly) anger yesterday watching a Carlin-like comedian on Netflix

Thanks. I cured my temporary (and silly) anger yesterday watching a Carlin-like comedian on Netflix

Well, laughing, sex and exercise are all good for anger management. And even if they don't cure your anger you'll still be better than before doing them.

Now that Japan is a hip touristic destination I noticed the phenomenon of those leeches (distant relatives, friends you never heard of for years) suddenly remembering you and asking all sorts of travel tips , also whether you can lodge them etc.
Do you have same issue? How do you handle it?

Recently some friend of someone I know did that! I mean, the first guy is just an acquaintance from FB and gave my contact details to another person.
Like, WTF!

Also, these people has no end, is like they can't use Google.

Anyway, anyone watching Versailles?
I'm on the 3rd season and it's great!

Reactions: Frenchy
Hot!!! In Hong Kong!

Attachments

• 6FABD1A9-1DDB-43E9-9974-1CD1789D5A88.jpeg
    6FABD1A9-1DDB-43E9-9974-1CD1789D5A88.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
  • 7CAC708E-3AA9-4EAB-9A0E-166E644BEB64.jpeg
    7CAC708E-3AA9-4EAB-9A0E-166E644BEB64.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • 0BD4F2F0-EC5B-475A-A492-2A5EBA700635.jpeg
    0BD4F2F0-EC5B-475A-A492-2A5EBA700635.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Majestyk
Recently some friend of someone I know did that! I mean, the first guy is just an acquaintance from FB and gave my contact details to another person.
Like, WTF!

Also, these people has no end, is like they can't use Google.

Anyway, anyone watching Versailles?
I'm on the 3rd season and it's great!
I hate it when people ask you to hook them up with local women. That’s the requests I get. Ransomly out of the blue some dude I barely know that knows a friend or relative will ask and I quote:

“How’s Japanese pussy? Can you hook me up if I come their? Do they have “sideways pussies”? I want to know!”

So I got rid of my FB.

I hate it when people ask you to hook them up with local women. That’s the requests I get. Ransomly out of the blue some dude I barely know that knows a friend or relative will ask and I quote:

“How’s Japanese pussy? Can you hook me up if I come their? Do they have “sideways pussies”? I want to know!”

So I got rid of my FB.

I've just moved here so I didn't got that yet... Luckily!
And sir, that's a drastic solution indeed :O

So I got rid of my FB.
Nothing like that has ever happened to me in my whole life. If it ever did, I would hunt down the trail of people “I barely know” and make each one pay dearly for their disrespectful behavior.

So I got rid of my FB.

One guy I had not met for decades , contacting me out of the blue , asked specifically for a rooftop-party-place-with-sexy-japanese-ladies...
Like, you know, they’re everywhere on all buildings of course :D

Reactions: Jackindabox
One guy I had not met for decades , contacting me out of the blue , asked specifically for a rooftop-party-place-with-sexy-japanese-ladies...
Like, you know, they’re everywhere on all buildings of course :D
And Warubuta didn’t believe that this happens. When the Olympics are over, I plan to get back on FB. For the time being, I’m staying off to avoid any requests to stay in my place, and requests for hookups. Like arranging sex for these dudes so that they can say they banged an Asian. I figure that there enough of them in the States for them them to find their own hookups.

For the time being, I’m staying off to avoid any requests to stay in my place, and requests for hookups.

I totally understand you want to do that. But now you will have an oversupply of hot spinners in your hands, right? You could hook me up with some of them. I mean, I just want to help you in your desperate situation.

I totally understand you want to do that. But now you will have an oversupply of hot spinners in your hands, right? You could hook me up with some of them. I mean, I just want to help you in your desperate situation.
Oh no! I ain’t hooking no one up! Mike from what I can tell, you’ve got your own waiting list. Why add more to it?

Oh no! I ain’t hooking no one up! Mike from what I can tell, you’ve got your own waiting list. Why add more to it?

That just plain selfish! Not even an invitation to a rooftop party?

You can never have a too long waiting list!

Reactions: AMcguyver
The best way to do this is to not take anything seriously. This includes whatever or whomever it is that made you angry, and it also includes yourself. If you don't take anything seriously, you can never get angry. Anger isn it is helpful.
I used to work with a guy who I'll call T. T was a former Navy SEAL, Vietnam veteran. Once I was talking with another co-worker who mentioned that he was surprised how T just didn't give a fuck about anything. The co-worker thought a Navy SEAL would be really serious all the time. T did his job and always got things done on schedule but didn't have that corporate, rah-rah attitude. I told the co-worker - "I suppose T probably only gets serious when he's out-numbered and it's time to return fire. "