The Anything Goes Thread

Still have a 6S+ that works fine but realizing that the time will come. However I'm not flush with cash so getting a new phone means doing without blowjobs for a bit.

Thanks for the memories, Namie Amuro.

42EF6209-F29D-4718-9848-C4E1B9C800B4.jpeg

BC94FCDA-5C8F-43AD-B8BD-FE7CB9810652.jpeg

2F5D597C-4E99-460A-9FB5-3F5A3DA51556.jpeg

I'm also the one I want to upgrade and change my iPhone8 plus, already.But,.I'm so sick with Apple. I want something new, but not as complicated as Android...sigh..What's left? Xpedia?

I'm also the one I want to upgrade and change my iPhone8 plus, already.But,.I'm so sick with Apple. I want something new, but not as complicated as Android...sigh..What's left? Xpedia?

Right now and for the forseeable future, the smartphone ecosytems will remain Apple’s iPhone on one side and the many Android models from the likes of Samsung and the major Chinese brands lumped on the other side.

Reactions: Yuriko
What exactly is wrong? Why change from a fairly new model?
I'm just curious...

Seems like a lot of complaints I hear are from people that actually don't know what they're doing with their phone.

Pretty much you're either going to have a phone based on Android or iOS, those are the 2 major phone systems. Android - you can pick all sorts of different brands and models, but the overall base will be largely the same, Android. iOS, well, not much to say there... only one set of equipment to choose from.

Reactions: Yuriko and Simonka

I have 3 years with Sony Xpedia Smartphones. I am satisfied with Sony!
Although I must confess Android can be confusing and perhaps complicated for an "Iphone user" at the beginning but I believe some changes are worth it to try!

What exactly is wrong? Why change from a fairly new model?
I'm just curious...

Seems like a lot of complaints I hear are from people that actually don't know what they're doing with their phone.

Pretty much you're either going to have a phone based on Android or iOS, those are the 2 major phone systems. Android - you can pick all sorts of different brands and models, but the overall base will be largely the same, Android. iOS, well, not much to say there... only one set of equipment to choose from.

Thanks for being curious abt what I said here.
I use iPhone, since iPhone 3, I'm just out of taste,
あきた、、 want better photos, video function, something different.

I find Android, absolute freeky hard to use...

I'm very keen on Xpedia...

Right now and for the forseeable future, the smartphone ecosytems will remain Apple’s iPhone on one side and the many Android models from the likes of Samsung and the major Chinese brands lumped on the other side.

So, still, iPhone or Android are strong in the market share...

Thanks for being curious abt what I said here.
I use iPhone, since iPhone 3, I'm just out of taste,
あきた、、 want better photos, video function, something different.

I find Android, absolute freeky hard to use...

I'm very keen on Xpedia...
One of my best friends has an 8+ plus and some of the photos and videos she does on that phone are incredible.

iOS and Android have their good and bad points... it really comes down to personal preference.

If I had to speak against iOS - it would be the walled garden that is the App Store and the hoops you have to go through in some cases to get a new app approved or updated.

Reactions: Yuriko and Majestyk
Scotch whisky distillery The Balvenie runs tribute commercial for Anthony Bourdain during Emmys.
Yeah, I miss that guy.

Reactions: Frenchy
If I had to speak against iOS - it would be the walled garden that is the App Store and the hoops you have to go through in some cases to get a new app approved or updated.
I'll take that over the malware garden that is google play and the third party android distribution systems

I'll take that over the malware garden that is google play and the third party android distribution systems
I never said it was a bad system, it's just takes some extra effort to get past the gatekeepers at Apple. (that's usually a good thing for the end user, despite some of the very low quality apps I've seen people using..)

Reactions: Sudsy

From a management standpoint, this is why so many companies love them for company phones. Far fewer concerns about what ends up on them.

Someone would be so surprised, if he knew I had a school girl uniform in my bag today in the office...such a bad girl.. My client was very happy saw me today in it. Kool stuff!! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
Ugu to Shinjuku...after office work...my lips brused abit...

Someone would be so surprised, if he knew I had a school girl uniform in my bag today in the office...such a bad girl.. My client was very happy saw me today in it. Kool stuff!! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
Ugu to Shinjuku...after office work...my lips brused abit...

Been a long time you didnt suck me... good deal possible for an old client/cum/provider? ;)