The Anything Goes Thread

Disappointment didnt last long, I jerked off and felt better.

But did candy came out in the end? You are leaving out all the important details!

Hey just asking - we don’t have any bars here with dead body parts do we? I’ve got a friend in town asking if he can get a sourtoe and I didn’t even know what it is, let alone what it would cost.

Hey just asking - we don’t have any bars here with dead body parts do we? I’ve got a friend in town asking if he can get a sourtoe and I didn’t even know what it is, let alone what it would cost.
Yes but if I told you about it, I'd have to make you part of the menu.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just gave a fun bbbj session, including nylon pantyhose fun with heels, during my client was on business call.

I'm sure this is most men's dream...
Play with nice legs, tits sucking, blowjob operated with balls licked so hard, and you got to concentrate your business call!!!

I'd love to do that at your office, underneith your desk!!!

Just gave a fun bbbj session, including nylon pantyhose fun with heels, during my client was on business call.

I'm sure this is most men's dream...
Play with nice legs, tits sucking, blowjob operated with balls licked so hard, and you got to concentrate your business call!!!

I'd love to do that at your office, underneith your desk!!!

... pouring champagne on you while you do it :D

Reactions: Yuriko
Of course not!!! Who would waste champagne like that?!!!

But,.on my butt OK, maybe!??? or on my front body!

Japanese secretary is good to be imagined what men want to sexually harrass by their hidden desire. I'm happy to make their dream come true. (^ ^)
Je voudrais dormir...

Japanese secretary is good to be imagined what men want to sexually harrass by their hidden desire.

I think I too might be a transgender then as I don't want to sexually harass anybody. To be more precise I don't even want to harass anyone non-sexually. Does that make me a weirdo?

That was a trick question, I was already weirdo before all that so the answer is no.

erection-in-progress-sign-s2-0236.png

I still have elections pletty much evely molning.

Reactions: Frenchy and BB0523
My adult performance level is exceeding. I'm like a different person, compared to my start ups.
What an achievement!

Ah, someone was not too proud of her answer, apparently, and deleted it real quick. Oh well... Anyway and this is sincere, I really like AiW’s story, read the book, saw the movies etc multiple times. Can’t wait to see how the ballet version will be.

Scoop: I will soon see Alice In Wonderland

Heeeeyyy you dont block me anymore?! Thanks!
No, its the Alice In Wonderland ballet at New National Theater. Very entertaining, only about JPY 10,000. ;)

https://www.nntt.jac.go.jp/english/productions/detail_011630.html

Ah, someone was not too proud of her answer, apparently, and deleted it real quick. Oh well... Anyway and this is sincere, I really like AiW’s story, read the book, saw the movies etc multiple times. Can’t wait to see how the ballet version will be.

Perhaps you should stop being an asshole and leave it alone.