The Anything Goes Thread

Ah, someone was not too proud of her answer, apparently, and deleted it real quick. Oh well... Anyway and this is sincere, I really like AiW’s story, read the book, saw the movies etc multiple times. Can’t wait to see how the ballet version will be.

This one is good, too, if you have a chance to visit Brooklyn.
thenshefell.com

An immersive theater experience combining a hospital ward,the writings of Lewis Carroll, and only 15 audience members per show.

This one is good, too, if you have a chance to visit Brooklyn.
thenshefell.com

An immersive theater experience combining a hospital ward,the writings of Lewis Carroll, and only 15 audience members per show.

Sounds great, thanks! If there is the white rabbit I will certainly follow :)

Look who blew into town... @Not Even Dave

plmusf5.jpg

I seriously have Kundalini experience recently. I hope that's not with a popular ghost!!! I move my pelvis quite hard...I even say, "please cum!!!"

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Ah, someone was not too proud of her answer, apparently, and deleted it real quick. Oh well... Anyway and this is sincere, I really like AiW’s story, read the book, saw the movies etc multiple times. Can’t wait to see how the ballet version will be.

Reactions: Frenchy
The lady who is popular now, who has sex with spirit, I totally can understand her point.

She didn't say exactly how she does sex, but pelvis just moves and you can feel such energy and sex drive, with the spirit...you cum hard..

Maybe I should bring it up to the media and say,

"me too"!!!

lol.

It's such an enrergy, to be honest...

I know who has been sending out, though...

Please read some reviews. That'd be likely what will happen. Please don't ask me too much questions...

Not going to Vietnam because of bones spurs...

Not going to honor his own country’s dead soldiers at a WW1 graveyard near Paris, because of the RAIN...

Any Trump fan here can tell me again that the French are cowards?

Not going to honor his own country’s dead soldiers at a WW1 graveyard near Paris, because of the RAIN...

It's going to be interesting to see the reaction from the US military community, who make up a huge amount of his support base. If this had happened a week earlier, it would have cost the Republicans the senate.

It's going to be interesting to see the reaction from the US military community
what little I've seen was not positive at all but was mitigated by his tweets especially about veterans day.

His opponents dont seem to understand that he is more teflon than Bill Clinton ever was. Every time people think "this is gonna be the thing that costs him support" but it slides right off.

what little I've seen was not positive at all but was mitigated by his tweets especially about veterans day.

His opponents dont seem to understand that he is more teflon than Bill Clinton ever was. Every time people think "this is gonna be the thing that costs him support" but it slides right off.

... which doesnt say much about Trump, but a lot about current American neuroses, sorry to say