The Anything Goes Thread

Excellent discovery, @Frenchy.
For seven glorious seasons, CALIFORNICATION was must-see TV for me on the Showtime network. This series, not THE X-FILES, made me a fan of David Duchovny.
Check out the lovely Madeline Zima, who played a major role as a sexually precocious teen on the first two seasons.

Yeah. Well this is one of the things I related to. Not her age though

Reactions: Majestyk
Yup, her character showed just how flawed and effed up the show’s protagonist, Duchovny’s Hank Moody, was as a New York novelist in L.A.

Yup, her character showed just how flawed and effed up the show’s protagonist, Duchovny’s Hank Moody, was as a New York novelist in L.A.
I think L.A made him like that... in NY he was productive at least

Reactions: Majestyk
Late bloomer I know , but Just discovered Californication (the serie... the song I knew it much before). Love it!
Relating to the guy at so many levels.
Have always avoided the series because of how much I despise the post-HIllel RHCP....

Meant that as in, well, maybe I'll give it a shot then. :)

It's years since when I watched it but I think I gave up around 2 seasons before the end. It has it moments but I just stopped caring what happens to that guy.

Reactions: Frenchy
It's years since when I watched it but I think I gave up around 2 seasons before the end. It has it moments but I just stopped caring what happens to that guy.
I already stopped caring. Just find the dialogues and situations great so far

Coffee spilled, thanks to Conan.

B03C0A34-846C-4E65-BEF4-CF634A43F28C.jpeg

I do my job very seriously. The one that experiences, get what they want.

It's not an easy job. But, I have a magic wand, maybe.

I thought it was the customers who bring the magic wand with them and you just handle it? :confused::D

True. Without my customers magic wand Yuriko would not exist. Yuriko has magic lips to handle it. (^^)

Reactions: jhingy567
Today went ice skating with a ladyfriend , esthetician. She is definitely better at facials than ice-skating. Next time I’ll go solo, like to speed up with no one holding my arm and falling every 5mn! :(

Reactions: BB0523
Next time I’ll go solo, like to speed up with no one holding my arm and falling every 5mn! :(

Speeding up at Japanese ice rinks is pretty as much possible as speeding up at Tomei during the New Year's rush. In other words they are only good if someone is holding your hand and falling every now and then. At least you have something to do and even look gentlemanly doing it.

Speeding up at Japanese ice rinks is pretty as much possible as speeding up at Tomei during the New Year's rush. In other words they are only good if someone is holding your hand and falling every now and then. At least you have something to do and even look gentlemanly doing it.
Yeah well first Im not much of a gentleman, second if you do back-and-forths in the middle (as most people just go around it) you can speed up a bit. Nothing like Europe though, granted

Yeah well first Im not much of a gentleman

Was not implying you were either; just saying that for those of us who ain't it sometimes is good to appear we are. :p

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Today went ice skating with a ladyfriend , esthetician. She is definitely better at facials than ice-skating. Next time I’ll go solo, like to speed up with no one holding my arm and falling every 5mn! :(

Or take me... I'll teach you how to play hockey. :devil: