The Anything Goes Thread

Wow! Even Rugby looks like a tea ceremony compared to this!

This is why Canadians are usually so polite. We have a healthy outlet for our anger. :D

Wow! Even Rugby looks like a tea ceremony compared to this!

Ha, rugby doesn't come even close. Hockey players have numbers on the back of their jerseys because you cannot identify the bodies with dental records.

It is the only sport where players fake they are not injured while playing inside a refrigerator with sharpened knives on their feet.

And also the only game where as a guy you need to wear a garter belt.

Ha, rugby doesn't come even close. Hockey players have numbers on the back of their jerseys because you cannot identify the bodies with dental records.

It is the only sport where players fake they are not injured while playing inside a refrigerator with sharpened knives on their feet.

And also the only game where as a guy you need to wear a garter belt.

Would be fun to try this at the Midtown skate rink ! :D

I haven't forgotten how to give a hip check.

The luner eclipse. You can see the sun part by the edge, when you thinner your eyes!!! Beautiful!!!

Reactions: Durg50
According to online and I've been in direct view of the moon and didn't see it. Not claiming you didn't see it, but I didn't notice any changes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/relay....-to-watch-super-blood-wolf-moon-lunar-eclipse
"Unfortunately, folks in Asia and Australia will be on the wrong side of the planet when the eclipse is under way."

It's not maybe clearly, but I thought I saw the crecent moon shape at the right round. When you thinner your eyes, you might..but maybe it's just happened to be my spritual awakenes side made me think, that might be it.

Reactions: oLUXo
(dark chuckle)

B44C4DBC-4E67-4908-97E0-F9752721D994.png

10,000 likes , Bitches!!! :)

(Despite being an ass most of the time :D)

Reactions: Yuriko and Sudsy
Fuck all gold diggers!!! :rage:
Litterally and figuratively
(just wanted to vent a bit right now :D, Anything Goes thread so my prerogative!)

Good morning, @Frenchy.
It’s healthy to vent sometimes.
Now think happy thoughts. I wish you a great weekend.