Web / Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins / 23.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Appartment in Shinagawa

Language Notes:
English / Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been here in Japan a few weeks now and wanted to try Japanese Shemale. i stumbled upon The Changeling and since the website was in english i just went with it without looking at any other reviews.

The reservation is really easy, just fill out the details on the website and you're good to go! You'll recieve an automated confirmation mail and soon after another one from one of the owner (i guess). after you confirm the reservation he'll send you his phone number and the adress to the apartment. You must call him as soon as you arrive at the appartment. We exchanged our mails in english but the phone call mostly japanese.

The girl i went with was Rio

Now to the interessting part: after i got to the meeting point i couldnt find the appartment so i called the number i got from the mail. We spoke broken English and Japanese but he was very friendly and told me Rio was gonna pick me up at a near Love Hotel.
I met her 2 min. after and we went to the designated room. She was very sweet and very feminine. She looked a little bit better on the Web but still very attractive.
We had a smoke and chatted for a few minutes (btw shes 29 y/o and not 25 like it says on her profile...). Sadly her theeth were a little bit crooked.. After that i paid my 23.000 yen and went for the shower with her. She was very gentle and teased my cock. I dried myself laid on the bed and Rio joined me soon after. we started to kiss while she jerked me off and it followed up with one of the best blowjobs i ever had. A few mins later she applied lube on my fingers and i proceed to loosen her ass a bit. She told me she was afraid my cock wouldnt fit (i guess whats average in Italy is big here in Japan). It took us about 10 mins to finally fit my dick in her ass. (she used like half of the lube bottle) It felt amazing! She was sooo tight! I was told to take it slow in the beginnig, so i gradually got faster. Unfortunately she didnt let me fuck her doggystyle :( She asked me how i wanna cum and i told her i wanna jizz during frottage. I didnt cum so hard in a long time!! She cleaned up the mess and had 15 mins left. We chatted for a little bit, had a smoke and took our last shower. In the end, she sent me off with a hug and a beautiful smile.

I will visit again on monday but this time with Nanami!
I'll keep you up to date :)

(please keep in mind: english isnt my native lenguage. my writing skills are not perfect)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
7.5/10 ; money definetly not wasted! Will do again!

Last edited:
Is this the shop that went through a website change over the last year or so?
What's the most recent link? (if you don't mind sharing?)

@italianguy - Thanks for your review, glad you had a nice experience!

Reactions: italianguy
i dont dont know about the website change tho.. im a new customer
Thank you for providing the links - Yes, this is the same shop that changed sites awhile back, I just couldn't remember which links were most accurate.

Much appreciated! It will help other readers that follow later.

Thanks for the review! I've seen a few of the girls in the past (Ran, Tomomi & Asuka) but it seems like I may have to reserve some time with Rio based on this :)

for sure! the only downside were her theeth i'd say. but all together a really nice experience!

how was ran? i'm thinking of booking her for saturday

EDIT: nvm i found your review :)

Last edited:
Nice review, I've tried Nanami before, will check out Rio soon. She speaks a bit of English and takes a little while to warm up. She's also pretty well endowed, and not that feminine compared to some of the other NH. But she does superb work with her lips and hands.

Thanks for the review. I absolutely need to schedule something with Ran next time I'm in Tokyo. Still kicking myself for not reserving her last time I was there. My only concern is that she smokes.

By the way, has anyone figured out what exactly requesting the "Sex-crazy t-girl" option does for an additional 3000円?

Reactions: italianguy