Guest viewing is limited

The craziest happiest (or not) thing that happened to you in Japan

And them some.....

You know the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

A rich guy doesn’t pay to have a garbanzo bean on his face.

You know the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

A rich guy doesn’t pay to have a garbanzo bean on his face.
Dammit Sudsy!! At first I didn’t get it, and then it hit me, and then I totally laughed at an inappropriate quiet time. Lol. “What’re you looking at?” “Uhh, oh, uhhh, that Instagram discover feed, yeah, some fail video, yeah, oh, where did it go, it must’ve refreshed away, yeah.. Hahaaa...” :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Sudsy
Dammit Sudsy!! At first I didn’t get it, and then it hit me, and then I totally laughed at an inappropriate quiet time. Lol. “What’re you looking at?” “Uhh, oh, uhhh, that Instagram discover feed, yeah, some fail video, yeah, oh, where did it go, it must’ve refreshed away, yeah.. Hahaaa...” :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Well i still dont get it so I avoided this infamy

Again we found out that you are not a real pervert, you just play one in the internet.

Fuck you . I just didnt get the joke and Im sure 90% of non native-english speakers ( and a fair share of native speakers too) didnt get it either and don’t give a crap.

here’s one you won’t get either :
- Mon mari est cocu
- T’as de la chance, avec mon mari c’est partout

Last edited:
Fuck you . I just didnt get the joke and Im sure 90% of non native-english speakers ( and a fair share of native speakers too) didnt get it either and don’t give a crap.

here’s one you won’t get either :
- Mon mari est cocu

edit : chickpea / chick pee . Ok got it. Didn’t laugh though, sorry Sud

Reactions: SoapFTW and MikeH
Im sure 90% of non native-english speakers ( and a fair share of native speakers too) didnt get it either and don’t give a crap.

I guess you got it after all, as it was not crap she gave him.

Mon mari est cocu

La vraie version c’est:

Une femme dit à son épicière:
« oh moi, mon mari il me fait cocu »

Réponse:
« ah vous avez de la chance: moi il me fait partout!!

La vraie version c’est:

Une femme dit à son épicière:
« oh moi, mon mari il me fait cocu »

Réponse:
« ah vous avez de la chance: moi il me fait partout!!

ok , translate it for our unfortunate English-only friends now :)

Reactions: uchimura and MikeH
Im past the Freudian pipi/caca stage

And we are back were we started; you ain't a real pervert, just a sweet romantic boy playing tough in the Internets. :p

And we are back were we started; you ain't a real pervert, just a sweet romantic boy playing tough in the Internets. :p

ok, lets have fun
define « real pervert »

So, you aren’t one either , we are both hopeless romantics then :)

You promise to hold my hand next time when we sit together?

• Haha
Reactions: uchimura
To be clear, I didn't actually go to those "darker" extremes with her, at least not passed being the donator of yellow rivers. I only had conversations with her about clients' fetishes.

This is hilarious! I just logged back into this site after YEARS! I remember writing that post on a shinkansen down to.....Nagoya, I think...anyway, it was for work and I was feeling horny as fuck.
But yeah, don't know if I ever responded to any replies but it 100% happened. Actually, after that, I had a few more noteworthy" experiences.

Happy to share more or my crazy life but I want to hear more stories from others!

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

Craziest thing to ever happen to me in Japan: Having sex with my ex-girlfriend in the Fushimi Inari Shrine. It was like 9pm in winter and there are 10,000 torii to sneak between so we coulda been pumpin’ it anywhere.

And no, I would never do it again; she influenced me and I should have been more respectful…although then I wouldn’t be able to say that I pumped pussy at the Fushimi Inari Shrine and then my contribution to this thread would be much less interesting.