Guest viewing is limited

The Dating Scene

Lasagna

TAG Member
Reaction score
I can tell you what dating standards in California are like but we all want the "cut all the bullshit talk."

Anyways least liked are black girls and asian guys. Although things are changing but the most drastic change would be the popularity of black guys due to them having the rap/party scene going and big dick of course. White guys are tied with Latinos imo. Things like chili peppers and natural bananas help quite a number of individuals especially with the moms being insistent on feeding their kids certain food groups. There are more foods that increase size but its mainly specific to race. Like how peanut butter affects black guys but doesnt work nearly as well for white guys.

Last edited:
Damn, I've always been eating unnatural bananas, that will explain a lot.

I tried peanut butter once but the chunky bits kept getting stuck under my foreskin.

Do the chili peppers also need to be natural or can they be wax?

Things like chili peppers and natural bananas help quite a number of individuals especially with the moms being insistent on feeding their kids certain food groups. There are more foods that increase size but its mainly specific to race. Like how peanut butter affects black guys but doesnt work nearly as well for white guys.
Whatever you’re on, it’s probably a deportation offence to be in possession of it.