Guest viewing is limited

the girl i met 2 years ago

onedayiwilldie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, 1 year ago i posted the topic to ask about me and a japanese girl, it's here if you want to understand my story that i'm telling now.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/i-have-a-relationship-without-understanding.13734/

Thank you guys to invisibly slap on my face lol, and i truely moved on her and went to study abroad no long after that. I tried very hard new life in a new country, meeting heaps people here, i also achieved some projects and have quite good life in this country at the moment. i had a relationship with another girl for 4 months, we broke up in the end and now i'm still single. if it's like that, there is nothing to say but 2 days ago i just accidentally contacted her again, lmao. she blamed me why didn't call her for a while and finally she told me that she is still waiting for me? :sick:, and she invited me to come to japan this August for her birthday and meet her parents??? can anyone tell me what's happing ?

Hi everyone, 1 year ago i posted the topic to ask about me and a japanese girl, it's here if you want to understand my story that i'm telling now.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/i-have-a-relationship-without-understanding.13734/

Thank you guys to invisibly slap on my face lol, and i truely moved on her and went to study abroad no long after that. I tried very hard new life in a new country, meeting heaps people here, i also achieved some projects and have quite good life in this country at the moment. i had a relationship with another girl for 4 months, we broke up in the end and now i'm still single. if it's like that, there is nothing to say but 2 days ago i just accidentally contacted her again, lmao. she blamed me why didn't call her for a while and finally she told me that she is still waiting for me? :sick:, and she invited me to come to japan this August for her birthday and meet her parents??? can anyone tell me what's happing ?

You're asking us to explain the inner workings of a woman's mind?

With limited info, hard to guess. It does seem unusual to me, under the circumstances, that she is inviting you to come to Japan for her birthday to meet her parents.

My skeptical self tells me to advise you to continue working hard to improve your life and not let that life become derailed over a seemingly fickle woman.

She's just messing with your emotions for her pleasure. You're getting exactly what you're asking for with the year later mail. Serves you right

i seem not much expect from her like a year ago. i didn't text her, i used facetime with her for hours to get her emotion while talking. i met quite lots of japanese girls here, but i don't know, just there is something different from her with other people. Through facetime, she was really simple to talk with me, from her eyes, the way she asked to care about me and the compliance from her. i couldn't guess anything what she was thinking, it's not like fake emotion. Taking a trip to japan for a couple week is not a big problem with me now, i just wonder if i go, what should i do there? it's absolutely not clear about a relationship between me and her... friend or something ? and i also cannot just straight away ask her like "do you wanna be my gf" or something like that. Or refuse her invite and continue my life like never had anything happened?

and i also cannot just straight away ask her like "do you wanna be my gf"
If you are going to agree to come to Japan and meet her parents I'd say you need to ask her SOMETHING.

At the very least say "I have been thinking of you as my girlfriend recently. Do you have a problem with that?"

i seem not much expect from her like a year ago. i didn't text her, i used facetime with her for hours to get her emotion while talking. i met quite lots of japanese girls here, but i don't know, just there is something different from her with other people. Through facetime, she was really simple to talk with me, from her eyes, the way she asked to care about me and the compliance from her. i couldn't guess anything what she was thinking, it's not like fake emotion. Taking a trip to japan for a couple week is not a big problem with me now, i just wonder if i go, what should i do there? it's absolutely not clear about a relationship between me and her... friend or something ? and i also cannot just straight away ask her like "do you wanna be my gf" or something like that. Or refuse her invite and continue my life like never had anything happened?

If you are going to agree to come to Japan and meet her parents I'd say you need to ask her SOMETHING.

At the very least say "I have been thinking of you as my girlfriend recently. Do you have a problem with that?"

Listen to The Man-ShowaJidai.

He speaks words of wisdom.

wisdom.jpg

Better to know before making plans that may not turn out so well. You seem to be talking to her, that's very good-so have courage, and ask her.

You should let me talk to her. I'll find out......

It is a complete mystery to me why she wants you to meet her parents. Gets my Spidey senses tingling. I would look at that as a bad sign. And I would see if you can get her commitment, before you come all the way to Japan, to travel with you to some other part of the country while you are here. Almost always if a J girl is willing to go with you alone someplace overnight, then there is an almost a 100 percent chance that there will be, from her perspective, Romance, and from your perspective, a little of the old Hide The Salami. My favorite game.

Reactions: onedayiwilldie
It is a complete mystery to me why she wants you to meet her parents. Gets my Spidey senses tingling. I would look at that as a bad sign. And I would see if you can get her commitment, before you come all the way to Japan, to travel with you to some other part of the country while you are here. Almost always if a J girl is willing to go with you alone someplace overnight, then there is an almost a 100 percent chance that there will be, from her perspective, Romance, and from your perspective, a little of the old Hide The Salami. My favorite game.

honestly, i have no good feeling for this point, otherwise, i would not post here to ask. meeting her parents' from her point might also be that i will stay her house with her family for my time in japan, but it's still kinda weird for a adult woman takes another adult man to her house with her family for a few weeks in the case it's not clear about the relationship ( just from my point). basically, she've absolutely known i have love her, from the time she was in my country. one point i didn't mention before, this girl is very good looking and attractive (compared to many other japanese girls i've ever seen), but she's very shy as well. i still follow her facebook and instagram, there are always many guys around her. Any way, i will try to make clear for everything in this week.

honestly, i have no good feeling for this point, otherwise, i would not post here to ask. meeting her parents' from her point might also be that i will stay her house with her family for my time in japan, but it's still kinda weird for a adult woman takes another adult man to her house with her family for a few weeks in the case it's not clear about the relationship ( just from my point). basically, she've absolutely known i have love her, from the time she was in my country. one point i didn't mention before, this girl is very good looking and attractive (compared to many other japanese girls i've ever seen), but she's very shy as well. i still follow her facebook and instagram, there are always many guys around her. Any way, i will try to make clear for everything in this week.

You have a lot to get clear. I'm not joking when I advise you to make a list of the topics you want to cover.

One of the most important is your assumption/? that you will be staying at her parents house for weeks. I've traveled in many far corners of the world and have learned that each culture has its own version of hospitality.

And while the Japanese are certainly hospitable, it would be unusual under what I understand of the circumstances.

You have a lot to get clear. I'm not joking when I advise you to make a list of the topics you want to cover.

One of the most important is your assumption/? that you will be staying at her parents house for weeks. I've traveled in many far corners of the world and have learned that each culture has its own version of hospitality.

And while the Japanese are certainly hospitable, it would be unusual under what I understand of the circumstances.

that's a thing i wanted to tell you, as what she said me 2 years ago, when i come to japan, i can stay her house, i thought that like staying in her room coz she's studying quite far from her hometown. it's very unusual, i've known quite lots of information about her, but not her family yet. yesterday, i just tried to give a nearly same story to one another japanese girl from my school to ask what she thinks, she also said that kinda weird even when a women invite a men like a friend staying in their family' house for weeks in japan.

that's a thing i wanted to tell you, as what she said me 2 years ago, when i come to japan, i can stay her house, i thought that like staying in her room coz she's studying quite far from her hometown. it's very unusual, i've known quite lots of information about her, but not her family yet. yesterday, i just tried to give a nearly same story to one another japanese girl from my school to ask what she thinks, she also said that kinda weird even when a women invite a men like a friend staying in their family' house for weeks in japan.

Not saying this is the case,

But quite often Japanese will offer something knowing it will be refused two or three times before being accepted.

So, if she offered it only once or twice, she may have only been being polite.

Not saying this is the case,

But quite often Japanese will offer something knowing it will be refused two or three times before being accepted.

So, if she offered it only once or twice, she may have only been being polite.
Lol, so in this case it’s not politeness, i even asked her back when she said staying in her parent’s house, i said that i know nothing about your parents, any problems with that - and she said it’s okay, don’t worry much about it

Just for your perusal -
When I was in grad school before coming back to Japan I was in a relationship with a Japanese girl there. We had been seeing each other in a regular, adult relationship for about 6 months before we graduated and we both moved to Japan. She had told me I could stay with her at her family home until I got settled in. She made it sound like there would be no problem.

When I got to Japan she told me that her dad wouldn't let me stay there. He didn't even show up at the planned dinner where I was supposed to meet her parents - just her mom and brother showed up.

Just for your perusal -
When I was in grad school before coming back to Japan I was in a relationship with a Japanese girl there. We had been seeing each other in a regular, adult relationship for about 6 months before we graduated and we both moved to Japan. She had told me I could stay with her at her family home until I got settled in. She made it sound like there would be no problem.

When I got to Japan she told me that her dad wouldn't let me stay there. He didn't even show up at the planned dinner where I was supposed to meet her parents - just her mom and brother showed up.

i'm thinking about a hypothesis, maybe she just wants to revenge for the time i suddenly stopped contacting with her a year ago. when i really come to japan, she will block all contact with me, and leave me alone there, lol. everything cannot be so good in this way

You could ask for a video chat with her parents. She wouldn't agree unless she were serious.