Guest viewing is limited

AI The legendary Ai's massage in Shimbashi

Woah, that was a little shocker.

No.... this is a little shocker.

8dd2d64158d23bf9fbcf14eb83f1d339.jpg

:D

(I would SO drink with those three.....)

I got invited or pretty much ordered :p to visit Ai-chan yesterday because she told me there is now a new girl working with her. And that she is "young and petite, just like you like them". :eek::D

Actually my back has been giving me troubles already a few weeks but the times I have been in that area Ai-chan has been busy so it is not entirely my fault I haven't visited her lately. :D

Anyway, I went but fortunately, in my opinion, the new girl was busy with a Japanese customer and I got Ai-chan. She went into my shoulder blades with her full vigour and I feel like I can walk with a straight back once again.

I heard the other customer leaving and Ai-chan confirming everything went well with the new girl and the guy told he is very happy. Then a bit later a foreigner speaking Japanese came in and told it is his first time. He got the new girl so someone here needs to write a review to pay back finding Ai-chan's place. :D

Full disclosure: Ai-chan asked me to write to tell a new girl started yesterday. No animals were harmed during the massage and no incentives of writing here was neither asked nor offered.

I went today as well needing a push with sore muscles from my recent run. Ai also had message me with the same info. The new girl was not in just yet but came back close to the end of my massage. I joked with her about getting a four hand massage but she just laughed and smiled. Was told the new girl’s is pretty, massage is good and told to send my friends. So if you go and get the new girl please provide a review as MikeH mentioned.

@ MikeH if you came early afternoon one day last month I may been there when you tried to get Ai for a massage. Actually she had to turn two people down the day I visited her.

Last edited:
Have you tried "Sleep&massage 22:30~11:00 Stay" ?
so one can actually spend a night and massage, I wonder if Ai actually lives in the same apartment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I’ve been meaning to pay a visit to Ai-chan, but how does she look like physically? And could someone please point to her FB page?

Reactions: MikeH
So I paid Ai-Chan a visit.

Now before I go into detail I just want to say I have been in many Chinese MP in my 4 years living in Japan and I’ve never had a service like that in my life. Some people hate going to Chinese MP, but I personally get really turned on by just knowing that they don’t offer FS or sometimes even touching unless you pay extra, so It turns me on to experience how far I can go simply by being “charming”.

I come up to the second floor and as soon as I arrive, both Ai-Chan and Riri-Chan open the door, and they freeze while exclaiming “かっこいい!!” I don’t consider myself to be super model good looking, but I do have a typical south european / mediterranean look, and I get that reaction at most places I visit, which also creates two type of reactions. 1. I recieve an amazing service, or 2. The girls get super nervous and can barely even look at me in the eye. This time I got number 1.

As soon as I walk in and start to choose the course, Ai-Chan offers me Riri-Chan, for which I say that I rather have Ai-Chan because I’ve heard her massage is legendary. We all laugh but she tries to convince me that Riri-Chan is great and that I wouldn’t be dissappointed, but I corteously decline her offer. So then Ai-Chan says, “I have an idea, we’ll both massage you at the same time!” That’s the moment I stepped into heaven.

After about an hour of very intense 4-hand bone cracking and deep tissue massage and quite honestly the best massage I’ve received in my life! Riri-Chan proceedes with some anal play that I enjoyed quite alot, Ai-Chan still massaging.

Riri-Chan turns me around to massage my front area and starts playing with “junior” for which she then says it’s the biggest she’s seen. Ai-Chan seems quite surprised too. Well, it’s pretty damn thick (not that you guys care lol, but just saying..) After a short while I fully unloaded and felt amazing after that massage. The whole time we are actually having a good time joking around, acting silly and laughing, I feel they were in a very good mood

We finish the massage, I head to the shower (very clean) and after dressing we were having such a good time I hung around there for about 30 more min. just chatting, watching stuff on my phone, drinking tea, joking around and having a good time.

Last edited:
So I paid Ai-Chan a visit.

Now before I go into detail I just want to say I have been in many Chinese MP in my 4 years living in Japan and I’ve never had a service like that in my life. Some people hate going to Chinese MP, but I personally get really turned on by just knowing that they don’t offer FS or sometimes even touching unless you pay extra, so It turns me on to experience how far I can go simply by being “charming”.

I come up to the second floor and as soon as I arrive, both Ai-Chan and Riri-Chan open the door, and they freeze while exclaiming “かっこいい!!” I don’t consider myself to be super model good looking, but I do have a typical south european / mediterranean look, and I get that reaction at most places I visit, which also creates two type of reactions. 1. I recieve an amazing service, or 2. The girls get super nervous and can barely even look at me in the eye. This time I got number 1.

As soon as I walk in and start to choose the course, Ai-Chan offers me Riri-Chan, for which I say that I rather have Ai-Chan because I’ve heard her massage is legendary. We all laugh but she tries to convince me that Riri-Chan is great and that I wouldn’t be dissappointed, but I corteously decline her offer. So then Ai-Chan says, “I have an idea, we’ll both massage you at the same time!” That’s the moment I stepped into heaven.

After about an hour of very intense 4-hand bone cracking and deep tissue massage and quite honestly the best massage I’ve received in my life! Riri-Chan proceedes with some anal play that I enjoyed quite alot, Ai-Chan still massaging.

Riri-Chan turns me around to massage my front area and starts playing with “junior” for which she then says it’s the biggest she’s seen. Ai-Chan seems quite surprised too. Well, it’s pretty damn thick (not that you guys care lol, but just saying..) After a short while I fully unloaded and felt amazing after that massage. The whole time we are actually having a good time joking around, acting silly and laughing, I feel they were in a very good mood

We finish the massage, I head to the shower (very clean) and after dressing we were having such a good time I hung around there for about 30 more min. just chatting, watching stuff on my phone, drinking tea, joking around and having a good time.

Another happy client of Ai’s and Riri’s. Maybe I can sweet talk Ai and Riri for a 4 hand massage on my next visit.

Does she literally crack bones or she's putting pressure into trigger points to release them? (Trapezeus muscle can sound like cracking bones) I prefer the latter. If she can do that I'll travel all the way to her.

And is the lymph massage a lymph massage or.. "lymph" massage? :)

Does she literally crack bones or she's putting pressure into trigger points to release them? I prefer the latter. If she can do that I'll travel all the way to her.

She hits all the pressure points to relieve the tightness in the muscles. I’m sure you would be pleased.

As I believe Alice visited her but for females no HE is provided. PM her or read back on threads for Ai.

Does she literally crack bones or she's putting pressure into trigger points to release them? I prefer the latter. If she can do that I'll travel all the way to her.

She fixed the trigger points in my back a doc said cannot be fixed by massage. I have worshipped her since.

And there is no lymph massage for girls, sorry. Asked about it from Ai-chan when Alice was thinking about going.

Does she literally crack bones or she's putting pressure into trigger points to release them? (Trapezeus muscle can sound like cracking bones) I prefer the latter. If she can do that I'll travel all the way to her.

The latter (to both questions). I go to her sometimes after heavy lifting sessions at the gym - she's a cure for DOMS.

Reactions: Simonka

She’s definitely recommended. Yea i also wondered about her lymph massage but i figured its more for the boys. Would like an actual lymph draining massage, no naughties required.

I should go back sometimes but i’m literally never in that area.

Reactions: Simonka
She’s definitely recommended. Yea i also wondered about her lymph massage but i figured its more for the boys. Would like an actual lymph draining massage, no naughties required.

I’m sure she wouldn’t mind you having coming back

I’d say lymph massage is code for hj in many chinese mps, so yea it’s for boys and you don’t really get anything drained, but seeing Ai so good and professional at what she does, I’m sure she does a real lymph draining if you ask for it.

I’ve never been to any places like this. How do you ensure that you get the happy ending? You have to get a certain massage or for a minimum amount of time?

I’m sure she wouldn’t mind you having coming back

Yeah, her comment about a really beautiful girl with native level Japanese didn't sound like a negative one to me either. :D

I’ve never been to any places like this. How do you ensure that you get the happy ending? You have to get a certain massage or for a minimum amount of time?

Well, in general there are no rules. Some places do HE and some don't. Those places that do might or might not do it with your first visit. Usually if you pay for lymph massage and it's around 10k for 70 minutes your chances are good, but not perfect. Lately there has been an increasing number of "you can do it yourself" -types of shops too. Read the reviews and if the shop has none then it's usually a coin toss.

With shops that do offer it, you can probably not get it if you spend less than 10.000 in general.

Indeed, there is no way to be sure if a shop offers it at all or not if its not well reviewed.

Reactions: rob040188 and MikeH
Does anyone know if she has a couples massage course or is open to seeing a couple? Perhaps Ai-Chan can work on me while Riri-Chan work/play with my husband. I know @User#8628 mentioned in her review she did not receive any sexual services which I am actually okay with. I wouldn’t mind receiving an awesome massage while my husband is getting his happy massage.

Does anyone know if she has a couples massage course or is open to seeing a couple? Perhaps Ai-Chan can work on me while Riri-Chan work/play with my husband. I know @User#8628 mentioned in her review she did not receive any sexual services which I am actually okay with. I wouldn’t mind receiving an awesome massage while my husband is getting his happy massage.

I am pretty sure that has never been done before but also that it could be arranged. You would probably need discuss this in advance and reserve a time.

With Ai if you go for at least a 90 minute oil lymph massage you will get that HE. I’m sure of it but don’t get too aggressive.