Guest viewing is limited

AI The legendary Ai's massage in Shimbashi

Does anyone know if she has a couples massage course or is open to seeing a couple? Perhaps Ai-Chan can work on me while Riri-Chan work/play with my husband. I know @User#8628 mentioned in her review she did not receive any sexual services which I am actually okay with. I wouldn’t mind receiving an awesome massage while my husband is getting his happy massage.

If you are wanting to do that with your husband and you at the same time I can ask her if she would do that. Or if you want to do you can call and ask. I’m sure both would be happy to have you two. PM me if you want to make the arrangements or have me ask.

[QUOTE="Alexclz, post

Riri-Chan turns me around to massage my front area and starts playing with “junior” for which she then says it’s the biggest she’s seen. Ai-Chan seems quite surprised too. Well, it’s pretty damn thick (not that you guys care lol, but just saying..) After a short while I fully unloaded and felt amazing after that massage.[/QUOTE]

Just curious.
@Alexclz So did you get a 4 hand HE or just Riri’s two hand HE?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
[QUOTE="Alexclz, post

Riri-Chan turns me around to massage my front area and starts playing with “junior” for which she then says it’s the biggest she’s seen. Ai-Chan seems quite surprised too. Well, it’s pretty damn thick (not that you guys care lol, but just saying..) After a short while I fully unloaded and felt amazing after that massage.

Just curious.
@Alexclz So did you get a 4 hand HE or just Riri’s two hand HE?[/QUOTE]

It was a 2 hand HE, still pretty awesome, I think Riri-Chan has been learning alot from Ai-Chan.

So far she probably will not be leaving the area month. Usually she goes either in November or in January

Just tell her you don’t want no happy ending. Or tell her maybe next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland