The Next British Pm is ……

And the Reptilians from Sirius are led by…. It’s turtles all the way down until:

253B4D5D-EEDC-40DD-8C3C-221CD8301880.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
And they always do what the Reptilians from Sirius tell them to do
They're from Draconus. Sirius is where the dog people are from.

I reckon the future PM will be just as much of a clown:

Oi! Italians, Parmeggia- NO!!!
WHAT WE NEED IS SOME TRADITIONAL, DELICIOUS BRITISH CAMEMBERT. SOME GOOD OLD ENGLISH EPOISSES!
(Shakes fist at the sky.)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I reckon the future PM will be just as much of a clown:

Oi! Italians, Parmeggia- NO!!!
WHAT WE NEED IS SOME TRADITIONAL, DELICIOUS BRITISH CAMEMBERT. SOME GOOD OLD ENGLISH EPOISSES!
(Shakes fist at the sky.)

well , they can stop importing our cheese and just eat stilton and cheddar , I think we can survive that

I don’t know who the next PM will be but I hope that if it’s Liz Truss she will now be more prepared to see shit happening on a TV stage (here it was the host fainting)
Not to brag but our frog politicians get slapped, heckled, eggs and flour thrown at them etc , and usually stay stoic.

You know I’m not the kind of guys who would gloat about the miseries of our dear cousins across the channel but seriously…. Someone need to ask Tony Blair back
I didn’t especially like him but in those days we looked at “Cool Britain” with envy

Reactions: Sudsy
Somehow I just don’t see Liz lasting very long in the job.
It's nuts to me though that the labour grandees are all coming out with opinion columns about how labour are gonna win the next election.

What's gonna happen is that truss will be tossed out at exactly the right time for the Tories to get a good dead cat rebound going into the elections so they'll be voted in again. And then everyone will be mad with them for being so fucking awful until it comes time to vote them in again.

It's nuts to me though that the labour grandees are all coming out with opinion columns about how labour are gonna win the next election.

What's gonna happen is that truss will be tossed out at exactly the right time for the Tories to get a good dead cat rebound going into the elections so they'll be voted in again. And then everyone will be mad with them for being so fucking awful until it comes time to vote them in again.
That would be a hell of a dead cat rebound… they poll at what? -30points now?

Anyway , it doesn’t matter whether they are governed by the very un-elected PM, or the very un-democratic financial markets, or maybe soon the even less elected and democratic IMF.

We all know that as long as they could get rid of the satanic , tyrannical , evil EU , they got their “Independence Day” right?
Rule Britannia! At least they can’t blame those sinister Brussels bureaucrats for the current shitshow

That would be a hell of a dead cat rebound… they poll at what? -30points now?

Anyway , it doesn’t matter whether they are governed by the very un-elected PM, or the very un-democratic financial markets, or maybe soon the even less elected and democratic IMF.

We all know that as long as they could get rid of the satanic , tyrannical , evil EU , they got their “Independence Day” right?
Rule Britannia! At least they can’t blame those sinister Brussels bureaucrats for the current shitshow

It wouldn't surprise me if the polls fail to reflect eg. electoral boundaries, or the whole of Scotland, or just the British instinct for subservience.

Liz is close to being booted. What the hell happened? She seemed to have so much promise, but “Mini Budget” was her downfall. Or was it something else?

Liz is close to being booted. What the hell happened? She seemed to have so much promise, but “Mini Budget” was her downfall. Or was it something else?
She has no charisma, or leadership qualities at all. Largely comes across as unintelligent and just not fit for any high level office at all. Not that that has stopped a lot of other people around the world or in the UK.
Sunak wouldve been a better choice (for the conservatives) but now that the tories are the UKIP in all but name, they were never gonna make a non-white person their leader.

Did you not even look at the cheese clip I shared?

Just basic incompetence, stupidity, arrogance etc. All of the traits that got her there are also, ironically, the traits that will be her downfall. Welcome to the Tory Party.

Reactions: Durg50
Did you not even look at the cheese clip I shared?

Just basic incompetence, stupidity, arrogance etc. All of the traits that got her there are also, ironically, the traits that will be her downfall. Welcome to the Tory Party.
Missed it at the time, but I scrolled up and found it.

Reactions: Tabanico
My Dad knows someone who used to work under her. Apparently she was just as incompetent then so at least she's consistent.
It seems like she was given 3 hours to fix the mess! How long before we ask: The next British PM is…… At this rate Donald Duck would be a great choice. Lol. Hey, since Kevin Spacey is in town, why not swear him in?! 😀

Last edited:
lol. I just rewatched it. It still makes me laugh. It is one of the most stupid things anyone has said in public, said with all of the panache of a mouldy cabbage.

It is fucking painful watching these morons fail themselves into riches and power.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
lol. I just rewatched it. It still makes me laugh. It is one of the most stupid things anyone has said in public, said with all of the panache of a mouldy cabbage.

It is fucking painful watching these morons fail themselves into riches and power.
I did get a good chuckle.