The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and do you have all this now, in Japan?! :eek:

Of course not dumb-ass! :D To get even a shotgun license in here I would need to move out of Tokyo to some distant mountain village. Which I am eventually planning to do.

Actually years ago in Tokyo I was in a shop that was selling plastic model guns. They had the CZ-75 there on display too and I asked if I could look at it so I could find out how well it was made.

The shop keeper informed me that's not possible because it could be dangerous in the hands of people who are not used to handle them. :ROFLMAO:

Those are not even mutually exclusive options. :D Though the thing was it's good to know people who have a special collecting license and lots of money.

So you are saying I should not tell about the time when we had a 45 millimetre antitank gun from WWII? It was even more fun than the M203 grenade launcher.

I have the standard 9 mm CZ-75 and it's also my favourite pistol ever. I got it over 30 years ago and that time it cost like 200 US dollars. I've put plenty of sub-machine gun spec ammunition through it with no problems. Last year someone offered to take if off my hands for 800 USD and I told him to take a hike before I get angry.

That's interesting. Back in the early 2000s when I was still looking at CZs, the standard CZ-75 was still going for around $350 USD and was considered the best bargain in town. I never bought one because it wasn't an easily concealed pistol and didn't suit my needs. But again, it's one of those firearms every gun nut should own. I suppose I'll get one someday.

If you had access to the M203 then you were either in a country the U.S. was arming or a country we dumped all our surplus shit in and ran away. I didn't study hard enough in school to venture a guess as to where that is.

Ok so back to topic: the next US president will be... Ivanka.
I predict her dad will fall for some stupid shit everyone should have seen long ago (like he cheated on taxes, Capone-style) but all his supporters will be mad since, of course, they will think its a Dems/Deep State/Canadian /Mexican conspiracy and his daughter will defeat a Dem who thought stupidly that being less stupid is important. Long live the House of Trump! With boobs.

Ok so back to topic: the next US president will be... Ivanka.
I think it would be hilarious if Americas first female president were a figure so despised by feminists. I would be laughing for as long as it took me to wake up to the fact that Ivanka was POTUS.

Reactions: Frenchy
I think it would be hilarious if Americas first female president were a figure so despised by feminists. I would be laughing for as long as it took me to wake up to the fact that Ivanka was POTUS.

Im curious to see what would be Jared’s title.
First Lord? First Gentleman? First Husband? Secretary of State?

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Im curious to see what would be Jared’s title.
First Lord? First Gentleman? First Husband? Secretary of State?

That's the million dollar (or vote) question that everyone was trying to figure out: What do we call Bill when Hillary wins? Thankfully we never had to figure that out, but I believe the honorary title would've just been "First Husband." Of course, knowing people who worked for and around the Clintons and having read pretty extensively a number of accounts from law enforcement personnel who had to deal with the both of them, Hillary's unofficial title for Bill probably would've been "That Motherfucker" and Bill probably would've referred to himself as "I'm Single Now, Young Lady."

But people I know have dealt with Ivanka, even after her father became president, and they all swear she is--all things considered--one of the most gracious women they've met and they're stunned that such an ego-maniacal asshole could produce a daughter that pleasant.

people I know have dealt with Ivanka, even after her father became president, and they all swear she is--all things considered--one of the most gracious women they've met and they're stunned that such an ego-maniacal asshole could produce a daughter that pleasant.

I’ve had reports of the same - gracious, pleasant, well spoken and generally just... nice.

Reactions: MossBoss
That's the million dollar (or vote) question that everyone was trying to figure out: What do we call Bill when Hillary wins? Thankfully we never had to figure that out, but I believe the honorary title would've just been "First Husband." Of course, knowing people who worked for and around the Clintons and having read pretty extensively a number of accounts from law enforcement personnel who had to deal with the both of them, Hillary's unofficial title for Bill probably would've been "That Motherfucker" and Bill probably would've referred to himself as "I'm Single Now, Young Lady."

But people I know have dealt with Ivanka, even after her father became president, and they all swear she is--all things considered--one of the most gracious women they've met and they're stunned that such an ego-maniacal asshole could produce a daughter that pleasant.
She may be gracious. Her awkward behavior and inappropriate performance at the G20 would indicate otherwise. Grace includes some humility. In mean, the simple fact that she attempted (and failed) to actively engage with world leaders as she did indicates to me that she must have been a very spoiled child that turned into an egotistical adult. But what else would you expect? In any case, being someones daughter isn't a job qualification. She needs to stop pretending that she is a trained and experienced diplomat before she does some real damage (as apposed to the national embarassment she was at the g20)

Guys, can you , errrrr.... hook me up?
Seems like you have well-placed friends in DC :)

My friends are well placed at the US bases here. :)

Guys, can you , errrrr.... hook me up?
Seems like you have well-placed friends in DC :)

Having the kinds of friends in politics who can squeeze you into the same circles as such D.C. politicians and their friends/families means you are the ultimate breed of shameless scumbag. I once aspired to be precisely that type of scumbag, but that was a decade ago and now I'm more interested in hoarding money and retiring early.

All the friends I have who were once around these people are retired...hence their willingness to now speak openly about what a truly ruthless and horrible person Hillary is, and the degree to which her husband was one of the worst sexual predators in Washington (and that's saying a lot, considering Washington).

Having the kinds of friends in politics who can squeeze you into the same circles as such D.C. politicians and their friends/families means you are the ultimate breed of shameless scumbag).
Yes, I am. French version but I am :D

Reactions: Sudsy
A husband of a female president might be called “first gentleman” rather than “first husband” which sounds like the president’s ex.

As for Ivanka, I have no source of inside information but I have observed that people often find vapid, beautiful women attractive. And people are prone to project what they want to see on a blank canvas.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
In the US only the sort of costal elites who carry around jars of their own precious farts acted as if it was an issue.
That describes me perfectly. Send me your address. I’d like to mail you a fart in a jar with a hand written note that asks who cares what other people ( mostly from Alabama) thought? What did you think about it? I wonder why Ivanka, purely because she is the Presidents daughter, was allowed by her idiot father to represent the USA in a venue that has been traditionally exclusive to the pros? Did you see any other daughters or uncles or brothers of elected world leaders inserting themselves into the dialog and falling flat? No, you did not. So this is not normal. And it’s not good. And it has nothing to do with being a coastal elite. It is a question of good, controlled diplomacy vs nepotism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juliet
Pocahontas has dropped out. The whiney voiced academic was a dollar store Hiliary. So it looks like Colonel Sanders could be the next leader of the free world...

Reactions: TheScientist
I think it's very encouraging that the future of the US will be in the hands of a young energetic man, no matter which party happens to win!

Joe Biden clearly has Alzheimer’s. Anyone else see the clip of him not remembering the Declaration of Independence quote? Or confusing his sister with his wife? God help us if he wins the democratic primary and has to debate against trump. The whole country is fucked
It doesn’t matter what Biden clearly has or clearly doesn’t have. The only think that matters to me is that he clearly isn’t Trump. He has my vote.

upload_2020-3-6_15-39-41.jpeg
Don’t know why anyone thinks it makes a difference who wins this. Both sides work for the same boss

It doesn’t matter what Biden clearly has or clearly doesn’t have. The only think that matters to me is that he clearly isn’t Trump. He has my vote.

It will be like the election of 4 years ago. The Democrats put up weak or hated candidate so Trump wins by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.