The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
57452308-E232-48B7-A1E9-AE2ED9AD9533.jpeg

One of my buddies tried to use political connections with a U.S. Senator to get a pardon from Obama on his way out. Didn't work. Stingy fuck only gave them to his high-dollar donors and D.C. insider friends. I hear a whole lot of the idiot Capitol rioters are now clamoring for Trump to pardon them since they were acting on his orders. What a way to go out.

On a related note, I'm using some political connections to try and get my family vaccinated this week. If that works, I might try to do the same for myself in the near future. Should I get the shot, I'll be sure to document any interesting side effects. And if nobody ever hears from me again then you'll know it's probably a bad idea to try getting questionably-sourced Moderna shots.

One of my buddies tried to use political connections with a U.S. Senator to get a pardon from Obama on his way out. Didn't work. Stingy fuck only gave them to his high-dollar donors and D.C. insider friends. I hear a whole lot of the idiot Capitol rioters are now clamoring for Trump to pardon them since they were acting on his orders. What a way to go out.

On a related note, I'm using some political connections to try and get my family vaccinated this week. If that works, I might try to do the same for myself in the near future. Should I get the shot, I'll be sure to document any interesting side effects. And if nobody ever hears from me again then you'll know it's probably a bad idea to try getting questionably-sourced Moderna shots.
If you become a Dem after getting the shot, we’ll know it’s a truely awful vaccine
PS: he didn’t pardon Joe Exotic and that will be another stain on his legacy :D

America is truly great again.
I am not a religious person, but now I think, there must be a god.

Reactions: just4fun
America is truly great again.
I am not a religious person, but now I think, there must be a god.

If there was an all-powerful deity that willfully left the most powerful nation on earth in the hands of a demented 78-year-old geriatric and a lying, abhorrent twat that made her way through life by humping powerful married men and plagiarizing great speeches, I'd probably not worship at the deity's church any longer.

It's a pretty sad day when I see Hillary Clinton and wish she were the one being inaugurated. It's going to be a very unstable few years.

It's a pretty sad day when I see Hillary Clinton and wish she were the one being inaugurated. It's going to be a very unstable few years.
Lol! Dude when will you stop being so delusional ? You think Trump presidency was « stable »? You think he was a sane , truthful, likeable , 74 year old non-twat?
I wish the same as you. That Hillary was inaugurated. 4 years ago.

Says you.

Finally free of waking up every morning, turning the news and going "Oh fuck what now?"

Just wait a year and Joe kicks the bucket and you get Kamala and you can get back to that! :D

Reactions: Keihan
Just wait a year and Joe kicks the bucket and you get Kamala and you can get back to that! :D

That's what I'm most afraid of. Remember, this is a woman whose own father thinks she's a jackass and moron. But we should put this thread to bed. Someone want to start a new one? Maybe, "2021: Your Predictions for America." All sorts of fun things to fight about with such a wide-ranging topic.

Actually, I've been wondering more about what's in store for Japan this year. Specifically, when you folks are going to approve a vaccine. Wrong thread, I know, but there's finally a glimmer of hope stateside in that the new cases nationwide are finally starting to plateau, and vaccine distribution is slowly ramping up. Imagine it'll be done much more efficiently in Japan, whenever that day comes.

I'm honestly just hoping Joe doesn't fuck this all up.

I'm honestly just hoping Joe doesn't fuck this all up.

He just needs to stay alive. Though that could be too much to ask.

Japan will probably start vaccinations late February. What I have seen of the predictions is that they will be finalized around September when they vaccinate dogs and foreigners.

Reactions: Keihan
upload_2021-1-21_14-27-6.png

Reactions: Sudsy
Status
Not open for further replies.