The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. Saw a documentary recently and apparently he liked practicing sports back then, even considered a career in baseball.

But back to topic what I find really crazy not just in the US but many other countries now is the unwillingness by some voters to admit « yep, I fucked up, chose the wrong guy, sorry ».

Whatever stupid shit the person they elected do or say , which they would never tolerate (even 1% of it) if it was his opponent, the die-hard fan will never flinch and even bend his/her core beliefs , moral compass, rationality etc... , willingly be fed lies and ask for more, just because at that point its a matter of face-saving and personal pride.

I remember thinking « Fuck, Sarkozy is really a moron sometimes, wish I had voted for someone else ». I heard my mother say back in the days « I voted Mitterrand and I regret it ».

But nowadays it seems that no one even think about admitting they were wrong. Like the person they vouch for is some kind of vital internal organ and renouncing him would be death.

A lot of votes nowadays are not for a particular guy, but against another person party whatsoever. I think you get that vibe from this thread too, that it's not so much pro Trump as it's anti democrats. Not much different from what happens in many European countries.
In that sense it's not that surprising that whatever "your" guy does, doesn't matter that much. In fact, as long as it pisses of the other side, it's fine;)

A lot of votes nowadays are not for a particular guy, but against another person party whatsoever. I think you get that vibe from this thread too, that it's not so much pro Trump as it's anti democrats. Not much different from what happens in many European countries.
In that sense it's not that surprising that whatever "your" guy does, doesn't matter that much. In fact, as long as it pisses of the other side, it's fine;)
EXACTLY !
And it’s really becoming so absurd it’s comical, in a sad way (or sad in a comical way)

A lot of votes nowadays are not for a particular guy, but against another person party whatsoever.
Personally, I'm quite happily to sling mud at any politician

Or rocks.

Or hand grenades.

A lot of votes nowadays are not for a particular guy, but against another person party whatsoever. I think you get that vibe from this thread too, that it's not so much pro Trump as it's anti democrats.

I voted against Trump (and for that idiot pothead, Gary Johnson) because, like every other establishment GOP operative, I was positive he was giving away the election to Hillary Clinton and I wasn't going to honor The Donald with my vote after he destroyed our fucking party with his tweets and antics. He proved us all wrong.

The guy just keeps winning. And this time, the GOP establishment is going to collectively hold its nose and vote for him and hope the vaccine arrives soon. I'm voting for my 401k.

281FF229-0AD2-4705-83EF-6718A4DBE4D0.jpeg

I'm voting for my 401k.

then write « 401k » on the ballot :D

i think i saw various studies mentioning that Democrat presidencies were on average more favorable for the markets than Republican ones by the way. Its not even close.

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/38829e98-5180-11ea-a1ef-da1721a0541e

Last edited:
Reactions: superbowl1999
View attachment 14416

then write « 401k » on the ballot :D

i think i saw various studies mentioning that Democrat presidencies were on average more favorable for the markets than Republican ones by the way. Its not even close.

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/38829e98-5180-11ea-a1ef-da1721a0541e

negative and its more complex than that

"over the long-run, markets tend to favor Republicans, while economic growth tends to be stronger under Democrats. However, most frequently, we have experienced a divided government—one in which the president, Senate majority, and House majority are not all from the same political party. And still, markets grind higher, achieving positive returns, and the economy continues to grow."

MI-US_MB_Elections_013120_Exhibit7b.png
MI-US_MB_Elections_013120_Exhibit7.png

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
In other news, which you'll not be seeing on CNN or MSNBC, Senile Joe Biden let slip another fucking gem today with probably one of those most condescending, racist remarks made by an American presidential candidate ever...although to be fair, as always, I doubt he meant it to come out that way.

Biden to a black reporter: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black!"

If you watch the full, painful, screaming, stuttering interview on Youtube, he also followed that up with some other incoherent rants and a bizarre, rambling statement about how all people in jail can't read. Start watching at 10:30 and 17:25 if you really want a laugh, especially when his aide steps in to try and stop the interview. And you can't ignore his truly painful attempt at mimicking ebonics, which is probably more embarrassing than his obvious dementia. Say what you will about Trump, but he's the only presidential candidate of the past decade that hasn't tried to "talk black" to black audiences. Hillary was probably the most embarrassing of the lot.

The mainstream media is largely either ignoring this or trotting out the token black democratic operatives to try spinning this as a Biden victory but the D.C. media circuit and social media operatives are having a field day with it. And you can bet Trump will be up all night and tomorrow on his Twitter account having a grand old time. The fact that Biden's family is allowing this to continue shows just how very cruel and uncaring they are.

Naturally pulling out this kind of stuff is definitely a talent;)

You know what is far worse.. The inability of an individual to understand "context" did anyone even see the WHOLE video. That was literally a 'joke' and having ones emotions articulate by the media is "in my opinion" a lack of emotional intelligence.

The whole conversation was the president talking with a local farmer on potatoes and the history and later said that crazy govern wants to take your gun rights .... "you'll have no one to guard your potato."

Pretty fucking sad how easy it is to manipulate an individual by chopping up information. Both parties do it yes...

Hilary is one crazy mother fucker... but because she is a COVERT narcissist oppose to being an overt narcissist like Trump

This bitch was attacking service agents

Hilary is one crazy mother fucker... but because she is a COVERT narcissist oppose to being an overt narcissist like Trump

This bitch was attacking service agents

I have to admit I've always been a fan of the Clintons, but not for their politics. A shameless sexual predator pervert with a closet-lesbian ruthless murderous bitch of a wife. Only in America.

I've read a number of books and editorials written by (and a few times spoken to) former law enforcement, federal agents and secret service personnel who worked with and around the Clintons over the years, and some of the things they report are fucking hilarious. And Hillary is, by far, my favorite political beast of all time. Some of the biggest gems from this "progressive," champion of women and LGBT rights:

1) Refers to most of her staff as "motherfucker" when she's angry, which is often.

2) Constantly referred to an openly gay male staffer as "miserable cocksucker."

3) Often throws objects at staff when she's angry.

4) And my favorite, although not confirmed...on election night in 2016, after the race had been called for Trump and after calling Trump to concede (all she could manage was, "Congratulations, Donald" and then hung up), she had a nuclear meltdown, punched and kicked and threw anything within reach, then locked herself in her suite with a bottle of vodka and didn't come until the following day.

5) And if you want a true scope of just how ruthless and evil she is, read Juanita Broderick's account of how, after being raped and bit and assaulted by Bill, she was threatened into silence by Hillary. That shit is straight fucking gangster.

But my absolute favorite are the staff accounts of just how horrible she can be. The best I've read about:

1) Standard operating protocol for any Secret Service agent on a presidential detail is to always have both hands free, for obvious reasons. However, when Hillary became first lady, and would go out on shopping trips and bring back dozens of shopping bags, she would command her agents to carry the bags for her. One agent who politely declined, citing protocol, was told by Hillary: "YOU PICK UP THOSE FUCKING BAGS NOW OR YOUR STUPID ASS IS FIRED. UNDERSTAND"?

2) While Bill was governor of Arkansas, State Deputy Sheriffs would act as security guards in the governor's residence. Early into his first term, one of the deputies came across Hillary walking through the hallway in the morning and made the mistake of saying, "Good morning, ma'am." Hillary froze and said, "What did you say?" The deputy repeated, "Good morning, ma'am." Hillary's response: "IT'S BAD ENOUGH I HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU SHIT-KICKERS EVERY DAY, NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO TALK TO YOU? YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AROUND ME OR I'LL HAVE YOU KICKED OFF THIS DETAIL AND FIRED!!"

3) My favorite, and reportedly one of the reasons Bill didn't win a second term as governor. Again while Bill was in office, it was an Easter tradition to hold an Easter Egg Hunt on the grounds of the governor's mansion, particularly an event for handicapped and learning disabled kids. One Easter, the egg hunt had gone longer than expected as the handicapped kids, no surprise, were having a little trouble finding the eggs. And Hillary was not pleased about this. She was pacing around near the emcee's booth, getting angrier and angrier because she couldn't leave until the eggs were all found. Finally, she exploded at screamed at the emcee (who had a hot microphone in front of him): "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THESE FUCKING RETARDS TO FIND THE GOD DAMNED EGGS?? HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" Needless to say, the parents of those kids who heard her tirade were not particularly pleased and word started spreading around Arkansas that Bill's wife was not a very nice lady. He later lost his bid for a second term.

And I've got more stories that I was actually told by retired Secret Service agents. Seriously, how can you not like Hillary?

Reactions: animal131
Ok this thread is getting boring in fact... TLDR

Good luck with 4 more years of the very articulate , sane , moral , efficient , honest , polite, kind and reasonable Trump guys! If it’s what you crave...

Last edited:
negative and its more complex than that

"over the long-run, markets tend to favor Republicans, while economic growth tends to be stronger under Democrats. However, most frequently, we have experienced a divided government—one in which the president, Senate majority, and House majority are not all from the same political party. And still, markets grind higher, achieving positive returns, and the economy continues to grow."

View attachment 14420 View attachment 14421

... so then it doesn’t really matter who is in the White House, right?

Last edited:

Until Trump, it basically didn't. I would say he's the most consequential president since Reagan, and possibly moreso.

You take Bill Clinton. He took office coming on the heels of the Reagan Revolution. GHWB was only there for four years and not long enough to have much of an impact so Clinton basically inherited a pretty decent economy, nothing really happened (other than a lot of dick sucking) during his 8 years so the economy stayed nice and people were generally pleased enough with him to forgive his behavior and lying to Congress.

Then came GWB. Had 9-11 not happened, he likely would've had a very bland presidency and perhaps not even gotten a second term, like his father. But a war happened, Americans tend to stick with a president during war and while he was distracted, his pals on Wall Street got greedy and crashed our economy. But those pals are also pals with Gore, so regardless of who won in 2000, we know that we would've been attacked, would've gone to war (how long we would've STAYED at war is a different debate), would've gone through a mild recession and in the end it really wasn't that bad.

Take Obama, who inherited the tail-end of that shitty economy and spent most of his first term on a non-stop apology tour blaming all the world's ills on America, white people, cops and our military. The economy inevitably recovered, although at the slowest pace in history, and despite all Barry's posturing and wealth-redistribution talk and Marxist romanticism in the end he was a feckless, ineffective and weak president (no different than Jimmy Carter, really) and nothing really good or bad happened.

And then comes Trump, with all his talk and tweets and offensive blowhard posturing. He's inheriting a relatively stable economy and geopolitical landscape, the stock market has largely repaired itself and we're in the last stages of conflict in the middle east. And worried about losing this pretty peaceful tranquility to a petty carnival barker, all the "experts" on CNN and MSNBC and from the Obama Admin and DNC all start howling their apocalyptic predictions if the evil orange man succeeds. We all remember the dire warnings:

1) If Trump wins, the economy will collapse!! The Dow Jones will crash and end up below 10k!! And then we hit a historical high of nearly 30k before China plagued the world again.

2) If Trump wins, he'll start WW3!! And we now have the strongest military force in two generations and Trump brought home our troops from basically everywhere.

3) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with NORTH KOREA!! And now DJT and KJU send each other love notes.

4) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with RUSSIA!! Funny how that works, since those same experts now howl that they're all "colluding" together.

5) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with CHINA!! If re-negotiating our trade alliance and treaty and DJT and Xi basically rubbing dicks every time they meet is war, I guess so.

6) And then of course, Trump is a racist/sexist/xenophobe/bigot/nazi/whatever who will do a/b/c/d/e to women and colored people. And then we got to the lowest female, hispanic and black unemployment since the post-war boom in the 50s.

For all his bullshit and bluster, Trump has accomplished things that presidents have been promising to do for seventy years but none delivered on. You think Shitt Romney or Al Bore or any of those other losers could've done that? And Obama, for all his speeches, accomplished jack shit. The unfortunate part is that Trump Derangement Syndrome is so all-consuming that some people are willing to cut off the nose to spite the face. Not me. I'm perfectly willing to sit through his idiotic press conferences and asinine tweets for another four years if we get back to the pre-virus economy he delivered and score another six figures in my retirement account. And another four years of not having to panic-buy guns and accessories would be nice, too.

I'm watching Joe Biden and his staff on TV right now, scrambling to justify what he said about black folks earlier today. My 401k is smiling.

Reactions: DireWolf98
In other news, which you'll not be seeing on CNN or MSNBC, Senile Joe Biden let slip another fucking gem today with probably one of those most condescending, racist remarks made by an American presidential candidate ever...although to be fair, as always, I doubt he meant it to come out that way.

Biden to a black reporter: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black!"

If you watch the full, painful, screaming, stuttering interview on Youtube, he also followed that up with some other incoherent rants and a bizarre, rambling statement about how all people in jail can't read. Start watching at 10:30 and 17:25 if you really want a laugh, especially when his aide steps in to try and stop the interview. And you can't ignore his truly painful attempt at mimicking ebonics, which is probably more embarrassing than his obvious dementia. Say what you will about Trump, but he's the only presidential candidate of the past decade that hasn't tried to "talk black" to black audiences. Hillary was probably the most embarrassing of the lot.

The mainstream media is largely either ignoring this or trotting out the token black democratic operatives to try spinning this as a Biden victory but the D.C. media circuit and social media operatives are having a field day with it. And you can bet Trump will be up all night and tomorrow on his Twitter account having a grand old time. The fact that Biden's family is allowing this to continue shows just how very cruel and uncaring they are.

The way the US media and a lot of the population talk about race is so weird and divisive. Seems to have gotten way worse in the last 10 years or so.
In europe (which still has huge problems but not on the same level) people dont really mention race all the fucking time, but in the US it is relentless. Just the term ‘african american’ is so stupid. Most black people in the US couldnt name a country in Africa much less point to it on a map. Theyve got no connection to Africa, same as those dickheads that claim to be Irish every March for a weekend in an attempt to get laid and/or act like a dick whilst drunk off 2.5 pints of guiness.

The way the US media and a lot of the population talk about race is so weird and divisive. Seems to have gotten way worse in the last 10 years or so.
In europe (which still has huge problems but not on the same level) people dont really mention race all the fucking time, but in the US it is relentless. Just the term ‘african american’ is so stupid. Most black people in the US couldnt name a country in Africa much less point to it on a map. Theyve got no connection to Africa, same as those dickheads that claim to be Irish every March for a weekend in an attempt to get laid and/or act like a dick whilst drunk off 2.5 pints of guiness.

damn you got me. thats exactly the reason why I have the Irish rugby team’s jersey :)
(Except I don’t drink Guiness, ewww)

Take Obama, who inherited the tail-end of that shitty economy and spent most of his first term on a non-stop apology tour blaming all the world's ills on America, white people, cops and our military.

rewriting history much ...
He was elected and sworn in when this fucking global crisis (not just « a shitty economy » mind you) was at its peak , he did a lot to alleviate it, and I don’t remember him saying anything like what you mentioned

On the opposite , on the world stage, we thought America was back and respected again after the hmmmm... not so respected (understatement) GW Bush presidency

Admit it... in the deep deep reptilian brains of most Trumpers’ , the guy just should not have become prez coz he is black , smart and decent, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tabanico

That's what I have been saying all the time. As long as the love hotel prices in Tokyo won't chance because of it I couldn't care less who is in the White, Pink, Purple or whatever coloured house.

That's what I have been saying all the time. As long as the love hotel prices in Tokyo won't chance because of it I couldn't care less who is in the White, Pink, Purple or whatever coloured house.
Yeah you’re right...
And lets admit it , we all love watching a good trainwreck... as long as the guy doesn’t start a nuke war (even against hurricanes) we should be fine here in good ole’ Yamato.
But since it means the new global power is bound to be closer to home as a result , maybe we should get more interested in Chinese politics now. Much much less fun though :(

And lets admit it , we all love watching a good trainwreck...

You must have missed that my motto is "Deny Everything". As far as this train wreck goes the only place I have to hear about him is TAG. Otherwise I have been able to avoid just about everything he or any other politician is doing. The trick is not to watch TV and just read sport and sex related articles in the internet.

Trust me, it makes your life much better not to follow stupid things you have no way of changing anyway.

You must have missed that my motto is "Deny Everything". As far as this train wreck goes the only place I have to hear about him is TAG. Otherwise I have been able to avoid just about everything he or any other politician is doing. The trick is not to watch TV and just read sport and sex related articles in the internet.

Trust me, it makes your life much better not to follow stupid things you have no way of changing anyway.

wise man you are , Mikey-sama (y)

Reactions: MikeH
Until Trump, it basically didn't. I would say he's the most consequential president since Reagan, and possibly moreso.

You take Bill Clinton. He took office coming on the heels of the Reagan Revolution. GHWB was only there for four years and not long enough to have much of an impact so Clinton basically inherited a pretty decent economy, nothing really happened (other than a lot of dick sucking) during his 8 years so the economy stayed nice and people were generally pleased enough with him to forgive his behavior and lying to Congress.

Then came GWB. Had 9-11 not happened, he likely would've had a very bland presidency and perhaps not even gotten a second term, like his father. But a war happened, Americans tend to stick with a president during war and while he was distracted, his pals on Wall Street got greedy and crashed our economy. But those pals are also pals with Gore, so regardless of who won in 2000, we know that we would've been attacked, would've gone to war (how long we would've STAYED at war is a different debate), would've gone through a mild recession and in the end it really wasn't that bad.

Take Obama, who inherited the tail-end of that shitty economy and spent most of his first term on a non-stop apology tour blaming all the world's ills on America, white people, cops and our military. The economy inevitably recovered, although at the slowest pace in history, and despite all Barry's posturing and wealth-redistribution talk and Marxist romanticism in the end he was a feckless, ineffective and weak president (no different than Jimmy Carter, really) and nothing really good or bad happened.

And then comes Trump, with all his talk and tweets and offensive blowhard posturing. He's inheriting a relatively stable economy and geopolitical landscape, the stock market has largely repaired itself and we're in the last stages of conflict in the middle east. And worried about losing this pretty peaceful tranquility to a petty carnival barker, all the "experts" on CNN and MSNBC and from the Obama Admin and DNC all start howling their apocalyptic predictions if the evil orange man succeeds. We all remember the dire warnings:

1) If Trump wins, the economy will collapse!! The Dow Jones will crash and end up below 10k!! And then we hit a historical high of nearly 30k before China plagued the world again.

2) If Trump wins, he'll start WW3!! And we now have the strongest military force in two generations and Trump brought home our troops from basically everywhere.

3) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with NORTH KOREA!! And now DJT and KJU send each other love notes.

4) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with RUSSIA!! Funny how that works, since those same experts now howl that they're all "colluding" together.

5) If Trump wins, he'll start a war with CHINA!! If re-negotiating our trade alliance and treaty and DJT and Xi basically rubbing dicks every time they meet is war, I guess so.

6) And then of course, Trump is a racist/sexist/xenophobe/bigot/nazi/whatever who will do a/b/c/d/e to women and colored people. And then we got to the lowest female, hispanic and black unemployment since the post-war boom in the 50s.

For all his bullshit and bluster, Trump has accomplished things that presidents have been promising to do for seventy years but none delivered on. You think Shitt Romney or Al Bore or any of those other losers could've done that? And Obama, for all his speeches, accomplished jack shit. The unfortunate part is that Trump Derangement Syndrome is so all-consuming that some people are willing to cut off the nose to spite the face. Not me. I'm perfectly willing to sit through his idiotic press conferences and asinine tweets for another four years if we get back to the pre-virus economy he delivered and score another six figures in my retirement account. And another four years of not having to panic-buy guns and accessories would be nice, too.

I'm watching Joe Biden and his staff on TV right now, scrambling to justify what he said about black folks earlier today. My 401k is smiling.

It doesn't matter what you say.. you will not convenience someone who is Anti-trump that the policy he is pushing helps Americans. Many modern left leaning individuals are too 'emotional' and willing to give the US government absolute power over them. They rather Obama give 8 billion dollars to the Paris Accords than invest its own country. These guys rather see China and Euro fuck the USA in trade deals. They rather see 14 month late abortions and all the prisoners let loose and literally load the country will illegal immigrants. The left wants ILLEGAL immigrants to vote in the united states?

Where were all you hypocritical democrats when the Obama admins were caging kids. LOL
5b0dafab1ae66244008b487a.jpg

I see why people like Bernie.. at least he is not wishy-washy or maybe Progressives don't mind a good ass rape as long as the person is smiling and putting on a clown show.

I have an idea.. how about we let loose all the immigrants who want access to the US into Japan. We will also relax the prison sentences and hand out hypodermic needles to the homeless. Also, lets make any group that does not conform to Japanese culture victims and further isolate groups. BTW, with the immigrants you will have to take on gangs, MS13, and drug lords. Nah, fuck it... lets not have a fair immigration system were we take people who are going to be productive to society and we deports the ones breaking the law. I mean shit the trains are not that crowded right and universal health care in Japan.. fuck the natives.. lets spread it thin.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
174138D5-B60A-41B1-9735-6361D52A9BF6.jpeg
... maybe it will be a guy who doesn’t show the Bible’s BACK cover when he holds it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Majestyk
Status
Not open for further replies.