The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 14491 ... maybe it will be a guy who doesn’t show the Bible’s BACK cover when he holds it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who said it was a bible?

upload_2020-6-3_21-33-13.png

Before that church photo op, DJT and the Secret Service had to walk through a very colourful place in the nation’s capital.

In computing, FTP stands for file transfer protocol. :sneaky:

A184AC8C-AC69-4F6F-AE42-58C1A11194EF.jpeg

Reactions: Sudsy
And for the rest of us it stands for....

And in other interesting news, Anonymous raised themselves from the grave and hacked the Chicago police radio system to play the above song on repeat, preventing them from organising against protesters.

Seen on Twitter: official response from CNN General Counsel to Trump campaign’s letter, which demanded CNN apologise for a poll that shows Joe Biden was leading.

“In other words, drink a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.” — Richard Chizmar, novelist

6B123EA6-998C-4B74-8C06-070DFDC51C6B.jpeg

E0693774-0DB7-443E-A5FA-36EE4D8F8471.jpeg

Before that church photo op, DJT and the Secret Service had to walk through a very colourful place in the nation’s capital.

View attachment 14502

If I was Trump .... I think I would want my security a lot tighter than this in the current climate.

Would it be in poor taste though to say that Trump has the most fuckable press secretary we've seen in a long time?

That's gotta count for something right? :D

9769834.jpg

Would it be in poor taste though to say that Trump has the most fuckable press secretary we've seen in a long time?

View attachment 14542
Well, having heard her speak, I do have a desire to stick something in her mouth....

Not sure why, but when I see her I can't help but wonder if the drapes match the carpet.

Blonde with dark roots.

Kelly-Anne's younger and hotter sister!!

Reactions: Lukes

View attachment 14542

flavor of the month... how many did he use since the great Sean Spicer?
But granted, esthetically speaking, I hope this one will stay till the end

flavor of the month... how many did he use since the great Sean Spicer?
But granted, esthetically speaking, I hope this one will stay till the end
Ah, yes. The great Sean "millions of people attending the inauguration" Spicer. I think there were two more between him and this latest model.

At least if you put the TV on mute, you can pretend she's saying dirty stuff. I wouldn't try that with the other ones :eek:

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
Ah, yes. The great Sean "millions of people attending the inauguration" Spicer. I think there were two more between him and this latest model.

At least if you put the TV on mute, you can pretend she's saying dirty stuff. I wouldn't try that with the other ones :eek:

oh come on Scaramucchi was quite a show too, and you didnt even have to pretend he said dirty stuff :)
I think there was one also who was fired so quickly she didn’t even have time to do one press conference

I just checcked her bio-data on wiki....surprised she is only 32. I thought she was in her 40's ...and holding back the years with heavy make-up.

oh come on Scaramucchi was quite a show too, and you didnt even have to pretend he said dirty stuff :)
I think there was one also who was fired so quickly she didn’t even have time to do one press conference

Ha! I forgot about "the Mooch"! He didn't last very long either. He's one of the Republicans that doesn't support Trump 2020 I think.

I just checcked her bio-data on wiki....surprised she is only 32. I thought she was in her 40's ...and holding back the years with heavy make-up.

Wow, I didn't think to look that up. I figured she'd be a bit older than that.

Personally, I can't stand her. I'd rather have a reach-around from Spicer. Mooch was fucking awesome. I even had a suit tailored to match one of his. And for the record, the press secretary I most wanted to fuck was GW's own, Dana Perino (circa 2002, before all the plastic surgery).

b7cf5922ba73f0020fe3c2c1a7c84dfa.jpg

I would also say that Trump royally fucked up by losing Sarah Huckabee, as she was likely one of the most measured, competent PSs we've had in recent history. Yeah, it helps that I got to hang out with her father. Yeah, I'm name dropping. Yeah, I'm pathetic. Yeah, I'm home beating off to FoxNews while the other half is jogging.

Personally, I can't stand her. I'd rather have a reach-around from Spicer. Mooch was fucking awesome. I even had a suit tailored to match one of his. And for the record, the press secretary I most wanted to fuck was GW's own, Dana Perino (circa 2002, before all the plastic surgery).

b7cf5922ba73f0020fe3c2c1a7c84dfa.jpg

I would also say that Trump royally fucked up by losing Sarah Huckabee, as she was likely one of the most measured, competent PSs we've had in recent history. Yeah, it helps that I got to hang out with her father. Yeah, I'm name dropping. Yeah, I'm pathetic. Yeah, I'm home beating off to FoxNews while the other half is jogging.
Its ok , you are still God’s child and deserve His unconditional love.
But barely :D

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
It's in the political mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.