The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m Joe Voter Sixpack, I don’t care about how many genders there are or ....
But you do care, Joe. You want things to stay the same. Two genders. That's why you get so hot under the collar when someone squeezes that little squeaky toy and tells you that some paedophile, muslim, commie, faggot is planning to use the same restroom as your daughter and take away your guns.

Squeak. Pay no attention to the healthcare thing. Squeak. Pay no attention to the cronyism. Squeak.

Too many Democrats fail to realize economic justice is social justice.

I want to know if I can get a job, keep the job, and earn enough to support myself and my family.

You understand that those two points are not related in the slightest and are possibly if not probably contradictory, right?

But you are correct that the Democratic candidates don't seem to be focusing on anything that Joe Sixpack or Sally Yogapants can relate to or see any benefit from. Damn shame.

Starshine McWoke might put down the bong long enough to vote for one of these 25 clowns but that's not going to carry an election.

Reactions: warubuta
The phrase “economic justice” would have Adam Smith turning in his grave. Me too. But I’m not dead yet. WTF exactly is that supposed to mean?

Reactions: TheScientist
The phrase “economic justice” would have Adam Smith turning in his grave. Me too. But I’m not dead yet. WTF exactly is that supposed to mean?

It means robbing anyone successful and giving the proceeds to welfare queens, bonus points if it's white man money going to non-white man (but not Asians, because they're too successful in America so that means they must be racist oppressors, too). Very similar to "social justice," where if "Bourbon" Billy Bob from Buttfuck, Alabama, gets drunk at lunch and drives his tractor down the highway and the responding cops shoot him 45 times, that's all cool...but if Tyrone from Crenshaw decides to get high on rock and malt liquor and rob the local mini-mart and when the cops show up he pulls put out his gat and charges the cops and they end up having to shoot him...it's a moral outrage and indicative of systematic and institutionalized racism in American law enforcement and so when his homeboys start burning down half the city and stealing anything not tied down, it's perfectly understandable. And then Obama goes on TV to call the cops stupid and talk about how the dead scumbag could be his son.

Social Justice Warriors are why I stockpile 5.56, 7.62 and $15.99 vodka from Sams Club. And lots of hand lotion.

Reactions: MikeH and warubuta
It means robbing anyone successful and giving the proceeds to welfare queens, bonus points if it's white man money going to non-white man (but not Asians, because they're too successful in America so that means they must be racist oppressors, too). Very similar to "social justice," where if "Bourbon" Billy Bob from Buttfuck, Alabama, gets drunk at lunch and drives his tractor down the highway and the responding cops shoot him 45 times, that's all cool...but if Tyrone from Crenshaw decides to get high on rock and malt liquor and rob the local mini-mart and when the cops show up he pulls put out his gat and charges the cops and they end up having to shoot him...it's a moral outrage and indicative of systematic and institutionalized racism in American law enforcement and so when his homeboys start burning down half the city and stealing anything not tied down, it's perfectly understandable. And then Obama goes on TV to call the cops stupid and talk about how the dead scumbag could be his son.

Social Justice Warriors are why I stockpile 5.56, 7.62 and $15.99 vodka from Sams Club. And lots of hand lotion.
I think you got it about right. Alabama. Yup. Guys like Billy Bob, Tyrone and violent, redneck, armed to the teeth, sociopathic racist, bigots like you are why I choose to spend my time in countries where peace and balance are the rule, the people are neither black nor white (rather an aesthetically pleasing light mahogany brown), the beer is cold and the most unpleasant thing that happens is when the Buta overheats his little hooves when he daintily trots across the hot white sand and into the crystal blue Andaman Sea. Ahh! That’s better!

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
I think you got it about right. Alabama. Yup. Guys like Billy Bob, Tyrone and violent, redneck, armed to the teeth, sociopathic racist, bigots like you are why I choose to spend my time in countries where peace and balance are the rule, the people are neither black nor white (rather an aesthetically pleasing light mahogany brown), the beer is cold and the most unpleasant thing that happens is when the Buta overheats his little hooves when he daintily trots across the hot white sand and into the crystal blue Andaman Sea. Ahh! That’s better!

Wait... beer isn’t cold in Alabama? Uggghh , thats a big no-no

Wait... beer isn’t cold in Alabama? Uggghh , thats a big no-no

Worse. The beer is cold... but it's Budweiser, Miller and Coors. So not really beer at all.

Peace? Balance? And brown people?? Sounds like a phenomenal opportunity for colonialization. The cold beer is just a bonus treat for after we're done killing everyone off and building a new military base on your Andaman Sea where we can dock our newest warship, the USS Donald Trump.

Worse. The beer is cold... but it's Budweiser, Miller and Coors. So not really beer at all.

Actually, when I lived in that sort of town those brands were a little rich for my blood. If we had money, it was 30-packs of Keystone Light. If not, then Natty Ice cans. Sit in the yard on folding chairs in jeans and wife-beaters getting plastered and telling racist jokes until 2am or so, then grab the shotguns and cheap birdshot shells from WalMart and start blasting the living shit out of old garbage cans, tires and anything that moved or played rap music.

The good old boys didn't think an Asian could drink that much, tell that many racist jokes and still hit a crow from 100yds after drinking for six hours. We got along just fine.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
Peace? Balance? And brown people?? Sounds like a phenomenal opportunity for colonialization. The cold beer is just a bonus treat for after we're done killing everyone off and building a new military base on your Andaman Sea where we can dock our newest warship, the USS Donald Trump.
I think they already got a base there. it might be one of those secret CIA ones where they do 'advanced interrogation'.

Actually, when I lived in that sort of town those brands were a little rich for my blood. If we had money, it was 30-packs of Keystone Light. If not, then Natty Ice cans. Sit in the yard on folding chairs in jeans and wife-beaters getting plastered and telling racist jokes until 2am or so, then grab the shotguns and cheap birdshot shells from WalMart and start blasting the living shit out of old garbage cans, tires and anything that moved or played rap music.

The good old boys didn't think an Asian could drink that much, tell that many racist jokes and still hit a crow from 100yds after drinking for six hours. We got along just fine.

Aaaaah so you just desperately wanted to blend in... :D
i had kinda same behavior when I started rugby , for different reasons , but I get the sense of wanting to be « one of them boys »

I think they already got a base there. it might be one of those secret CIA ones where they do 'advanced interrogation'.
The Chinese already have one too , not sure where exactly but quietly and wihout anyone seeming to care they build military capacities far from their home base too

We better. Waterboarding is America's modern favorite pastime. Works so well, we had that fat Taliban pig fessing up to smelling his sister's panties when he was 11.

Aaaaah so you just desperately wanted to blend in... :D
i had kinda same behavior when I started rugby , for different reasons , but I get the sense of wanting to be « one of them boys »

I kind of just slid right into that role pretty naturally. Perhaps I was sister-humping, shit-kicking redneck in my past life?

To be honest, I've spent most of my post-high-school life learning and perfecting different roles. Almost like a method actor, I suppose. But I've become very, very good at pretending to be different people and gaining people's trust, and that skill set served me very well in the type of work I ended up in. Some say I'm a brilliant performer! Some might say that makes me utterly full of shit and untrustworthy.

I prefer to call myself a "people person."

I kind of just slid right into that role pretty naturally. Perhaps I was sister-humping, shit-kicking redneck in my past life?

To be honest, I've spent most of my post-high-school life learning and perfecting different roles. Almost like a method actor, I suppose. But I've become very, very good at pretending to be different people and gaining people's trust, and that skill set served me very well in the type of work I ended up in. Some say I'm a brilliant performer! Some might say that makes me utterly full of shit and untrustworthy.

I prefer to call myself a "people person."

You should be a politician then! :D

Sit in the yard on folding chairs in jeans and wife-beaters getting plastered and telling racist jokes until 2am or so, then grab the shotguns and cheap birdshot shells from WalMart and start blasting the living shit out of old garbage cans, tires and anything that moved or played rap music.

I never thought I would have the urge to move to the US of A before.

30-packs of Keystone Light. If not, then Natty Ice cans.
Now see, that’s not beer. It’s not even remotely close to beer.

It’s sex in a canoe... fucking close to water.

It’s malt liquor by another name for white trash rednecks who don’t like to drink the same thing black folks drink.

I was baptized in Keystone Light. Breakfast of champs. Although sex is admittedly difficult since it takes 15 cans to get a decent buzz going and it's hard to focus on the main activity when you're pissing every five minutes.

I never thought I would have the urge to move to the US of A before.

During those years I was living in a rural midwest farming town and actually partying on a massive ranch...think of Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner but remove the corn and pretty women. And it was a massive property. Just the driveway to the ranch from the highway was over a mile long. When we'd throw massive house parties and invite folks from the next towns over, it actually looked like the closing scene from the movie, with a parade of cars and headlights approaching as far as you could see. The ranch house was also a massive property, and the ground floor entertainment area had a sauna, hot tub, bbq area, etc. Think of a few hundred 18-22yo bored midwest kids, drunk and high and horny with their own 100 acre playground and no supervision or intervention from cops. I saw acts of debauchery during those two years that I never witnessed again.

Anyhow, I remember stopping by Dick's Sporting Goods to pick up a box of .22lr and some shotgun shells and I asked the manager where I could legally discharge my firearms as I wanted to do some "target practice" (i.e. getting drunk and shooting wildly at prairie dogs).

"Son, if you're on private property and a mile outside the city limits, state law says you can do whatever the hell you want."

Say what you want, you gotta fucking love that old west mentality. One summer we ended up hauling an old abandoned pickup truck out into the middle of a dirt field, inviting a half dozen guys with an assortment of different rifles and pistols, we'd have a few beers then line up with all the guns loaded and proceed to put a couple hundred rounds in that rusty piece of shit. Sounded like WW3. Truck is probably still out in that field, rotting in the sun.

USA!!

Reactions: MikeH
One summer we ended up hauling an old abandoned pickup truck out into the middle of a dirt field, inviting a half dozen guys with an assortment of different rifles and pistols, we'd have a few beers then line up with all the guns loaded and proceed to put a couple hundred rounds in that rusty piece of shit. Sounded like WW3. Truck is probably still out in that field, rotting in the sun.

My best memories are in similar settings. Once someone took an old MB to the range, we collected a couple of dozen automatic weapons together including two heavy machine guns and blasted the car away. Though even Gestapo would have been satisfied with the orderliness of the event; no beer or other alcohol allowed even near the range and we had to clean the car away the next day. Still I almost managed to shoot my cap off my head when nobody thought it important to mention the CZ-75 someone pushed to my hand was actually the rare fully automatic version.

My best memories are in similar settings. Once someone took an old MB to the range, we collected a couple of dozen automatic weapons together including two heavy machine guns and blasted the car away. Though even Gestapo would have been satisfied with the orderliness of the event; no beer or other alcohol allowed even near the range and we had to clean the car away the next day. Still I almost managed to shoot my cap off my head when nobody thought it important to mention the CZ-75 someone pushed to my hand was actually the rare fully automatic version.

I can't even begin to imagine...I'm guessing you're either former military or from some crazy former Soviet state?? Because even I haven't ever had my hands on that kind of hardware and I've lived in some straight-up redneck anything-goes Class III states. Most I ever got my hands on was a neutered American-assembled AK-47 chambered in 5.56 so the tourists wouldn't blow the ceiling out.

But CZ is an interesting brand, one of those I always planned to buy and never did. They're known stateside as one of the most accurate pistols you can buy and, at least 15 years ago, were a huge value for what you got. Back in my carrying days I was planning to pick up a CZ P-01 9mm compact, but two things stopped me: the slide was rather thin, making it potentially difficult to rack under stress, and none of my favorite holster makers were willing to make CCW holsters for it.

But I always wanted to try a full auto pistol, like the Glock 18. Maybe I need to spend some time in Las Vegas again.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
I can't even begin to imagine...I'm guessing you're either former military or from some crazy former Soviet state??

Those are not even mutually exclusive options. :D Though the thing was it's good to know people who have a special collecting license and lots of money.

Because even I haven't ever had my hands on that kind of hardware and I've lived in some straight-up redneck anything-goes Class III states.

So you are saying I should not tell about the time when we had a 45 millimetre antitank gun from WWII? It was even more fun than the M203 grenade launcher.

But CZ is an interesting brand, one of those I always planned to buy and never did. They're known stateside as one of the most accurate pistols you can buy and, at least 15 years ago, were a huge value for what you got.

I have the standard 9 mm CZ-75 and it's also my favourite pistol ever. I got it over 30 years ago and that time it cost like 200 US dollars. I've put plenty of sub-machine gun spec ammunition through it with no problems. Last year someone offered to take if off my hands for 800 USD and I told him to take a hike before I get angry.

Those are not even mutually exclusive options. :D Though the thing was it's good to know people who have a special collecting license and lots of money.

So you are saying I should not tell about the time when we had a 45 millimetre antitank gun from WWII? It was even more fun than the M203 grenade launcher.

I have the standard 9 mm CZ-75 and it's also my favourite pistol ever. I got it over 30 years ago and that time it cost like 200 US dollars. I've put plenty of sub-machine gun spec ammunition through it with no problems. Last year someone offered to take if off my hands for 800 USD and I told him to take a hike before I get angry.

... and do you have all this now, in Japan?! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.